[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree Sandusky wasn't the only one diddling kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: PedoRing.jpg (797 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PedoRing.jpg
797 KB, 1920x1080
So we all agree Sandusky wasn't the only one diddling kids right?
I mean, why else would so many people be involved in covering it up with if it was just one person?
>>
Hadn't thought of that tbqh

Makes sense, since he I don't think he was that good of a DC that so many people would risk their careers to cover just his ass
>>
>>69532838
you underestimate how important sports programs are for colleges. they rake in millions of dollars a year because of their sports. it wasn't about covering up sandusky it was about the school.
>>
>>69532901
Would it really of been that bad for the school if they turned him in back in the 70s as soon as they learned?
>>
>>69532838
Ihonestly believe it was more than just him, he was probably the tip of the iceberg in a huge network of officials and coaches in NCAA and at Penn St. I believe there are even people who had molested and raped those kids but may also still be emplyed at the university or by the NCAA to this day
>>
>>69532980
of course. you're talking about a 130 year old football program, they had a reputation to uphold. and if there were other staff members raping kids, the victims would have come forward by now.
>>
[rhythmic slapping noises]
>>
Once upon a noontime dreary...
>>
I don't think Patermeme was a kiddy diddler himself, he just covered it up because:

>he was friends with Sandusky
>he didn't want the shit to leak out and damage the program

Either way he's utter scum.
>>
>>69532860
This. He's not the kinda nigs you do that. Way more than one man was at risk for a cover up this big.
I bet they just all three Sandusky under the bus.
>>
Anything claiming Paterno knew is still just 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay. Unless something substantial comes out, this is a dead story.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.