[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pyro is not a crime, just dont act like an idiot with it.. American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Atmosphere.jpg (173 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
Atmosphere.jpg
173 KB, 900x599
Pyro is not a crime, just dont act like an idiot with it.. American pop-corners wouldnt understand
>>
>>69526836
from the bastion of notoriety that is sweden
>>
>>69526859
we do have a good Ultras scene, yours cant even compare
>>
>>69526836
>Europeans set off fireworks and generally act obnoxious to amuse themselves in a stadium
brilliant atmosphere!

>Americans fire a canon/sound a horn when a score happens and maybe have dancing sluts
WAAHHH this isn't even sports, this is entertainment!

Why are Europeans so hypocritical?
>>
>>69526859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOkqeA0RxY8
>>
>>69526902
those aren't ultras, those are turk/muslim smokebombs released to create a cover for sexual assaults
>>
>>69526916
>>Europeans set off fireworks and generally act obnoxious to amuse themselves in a stadium
brilliant atmosphere!

>Americans celebrate with clapping, watching adverts and eating. Muh freedoms and being patriotic gets mixed in as well.
>>
>>69526836
>le throws firecracker at the opposing goalie man
>>
>>69526916
yes because its only fireworks, no its 85+ minutes of singing with it and crafted tifos, you will never have the passion of Evropa and Latin America with you franchises and cheerleaders and all that plastic shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdNsJJWRbyg
>>
>>69526960

Just some lads having a bit of cheeky Bantz mate.

This would never happen in 'Murricah:

https://youtu.be/L_Nu6HKVSmk
>>
oh boy let's have another thread where people talk shit about countries they've never been to.
>>
>>69526937
2 big stockholm rival firms went together and attacked rapefugees this winter
>>
>>69526937
Gotta say i fucking kek'd at that comment.
>>
>>69527014
me to tbqfh
>>
Kek ok
>>
>>69526970
>Bunch of dudes singing for 90 minutes

We have gay men's choruses here, they just don't sing at sporting events all that often
>>
>>69527092
Don't make me google gay men chorus singing at sports because you have California and I'm sure it has happened at least once because of it.
>>
File: deeda.webm (380 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
deeda.webm
380 KB, 320x240
>>69526960
>>
>>69527589
...and?
>>
Someday someone will get one of those flares dropped into the back of his shirt and gets a hole burned into his body.
>>
>>69527275
It happened in San Diego like a month ago. Pretty sure they were booed. Mostly for everyone trying to shove political correctness down our throats
>>
>>69527650
Dont act like an idiot with em.. just using them normaly is perfectly fine in my book
>>
>>69527631
he was never the same anymore since then
>>
Is soccer really so boring you have no choice but to amuse yourselves with flares and singing for ninety minutes?

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me.
>>
>>69526937
Lol
>>
>>69527721
>Burgers can't multitask

Can you breathe and walk at the same time?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.