[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has victory ever tasted so good? >Win your first international
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: france-2.jpg (15 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
france-2.jpg
15 KB, 564x423
Has victory ever tasted so good?

>Win your first international tournament
>On foreign soil
>In a country with a massive Portuguese diaspora
>Against chronic UEFA cheaters
>Who were majorly favored by everyone
>Literally people saying Germany-France was the real final and this was just a formality
>Against a people that spent decades shitting on the Portuguese community
>With your captain injured, motivating the team to stay strong and unite around him and with a goal scored by the ugly duckling of the team that everyone said shouldn't even be in the Euros
>Crowning your star player as the world's best
>Dancing to fucking "A Minha Casinha" in Stade de France

I will be 80, in my death bed with diapers and STILL smile when I look back on this.
>>
>>69520509
yes
>>
>>69520509

Oui
>>
>>69520509
>Against a people that spent decades shitting on the Portuguese community
Shitting on inferior scum is totally fair
>>
File: 2soon.jpg (242 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2soon.jpg
242 KB, 960x960
I'm sorry lad but nothing will ever be better than the 7-1.

Also why are there so many Portuguese people in France?
>>
>>69520596
>Also why are there so many Portuguese people in France?

it's reconquista 2.0 but this time we both are going north.
>>
>>69520509
idk I feel its already wearing off
didn't get drunk or fuck bitches
>>
>>69520596
Portugal is poor
>>
>>69520509
I live in France and for some reason I feel like recent victories in football didn't feel really good. Not only our victory against France (fuck I was mad like never before on Sunday night) but, for example I didn't feel like Germans were happy to death about 2014, same with Spain in 2012 and even, dare I say, in 2010 when they won the WC for the first time.
Or at least nothing you could compare with the joy of Spain in 2008 or Italy in 2006 (which is strange because they just won the WC for the fourth time)

Like, we are happy and shit, proud to have the best player in the world in our team, proud to win it for the first time against a very good team,
But for some reason I feel like it's already starting to wear off as well. Is this really how victory feels like ?
>>
>>69520596
because someone have to clean our toilets
>>
>>69520509
>porticucks acting like this is the first time a underdog has won
Iceland was more fun and enjoyable to watch
>>
if you are still celebrating then you are autistic as fuck, the feeling wears off in just a day or two. it literally does not matter, it's just fucking sports.
>>
>>69520509
MOVIE FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>69520556
You should know. Have you surrendered yet again? At least the Portuguese bros don't go down without a fight and m8 did they outplayed you frogs... They took Ronaldo out of the pitch and your cocojambos were clueless . ay lmao made 525£ out of this all. Blessed be that Windsor treaty. Btw frogs go and eat those moths and bugs flying around, absolutely appalling.
>>
>>69520970
stay in your cave you irrelevant football flag
>>
I'm happy for you Portubro
>>
>>69520952
when donaldo stops being insecure and egotistical
>>
>>69520899
Maybe you just perceived other nation's joy as more than it actually was? Some people really invest themselves in this sport too, with betting and everything. Maybe you don't.
>>
>>69520970
so you bet on a portugal draw? well done.
>>
>>69520970
Against your United African nations team? Lmao anytime....
>>
>>69521009
We use the £ here hopping puppet. That math though... Lel. Now go clean the mess we made there. NOW.
>>
>>69521009
>Against your United African nations team? Lmao anytime....
>>
>>69520992

Thanks Ausbro, portuguese people may seem all proud, boisterous and pompous but deep inside we all suffer from a massive inferiority complex.

It's true, don't deny it. That's why we're so quick to defend our heritage, skin colour, past achievements and present achievements. We come from a small country with literally no natural resources other than the warmth of the sun and the salt of the sea.
We come from a country destroyed by dictatorship and communism where many were forced to immigrate to other countries in search for a better life. Such as France for example, where we were always treating like 2nd class citizens, but despite that we thrived.

Hearing other countries chearing for us and screaming TSUUUUUUUU was the best thing for me personally.

Every triggered frog that shits on us just makes me feel prouder. I know this euro will change little. Portugal will remain largely indebted to the EU. France will continue to have one of the most powerful economies in the world.
Ó mar salgado, quanto do teu sal
São lágrimas de Portugal!
Por te cruzarmos, quantas mães choraram,
Quantos filhos em vão rezaram!
Quantas noivas ficaram por casar
Para que fosses nosso, ó mar!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena
Se a alma não é pequena.
Quem quer passar além do Bojador
Tem que passar além da dor.
Deus ao mar o perigo e o abismo deu,
Mas nele é que espelhou o céu.
>>
File: KyIU51m.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
KyIU51m.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>69521384
>France will continue to have one of the most powerful economies in the world.
>>
>>69520509
Congratulation Portugal. We did not deserved to win it.
Our NT players are arrogant pieces of crap and most of them do not play in ligue 1.
Portugal show us heart and dedication.
>>
>>69521626
fuck off proxy fag
>>
>>69520920
and someone have to fuck french women .
>>
>>69520509

>Literally people saying Germany-France was the real final and this was just a formality

People said Italy - Germany was the final. Not the France game.

That's because Italy was so much better than France or Portugal.

Nobody could have expected Germany to score 2 more own goals after the Italy game.

Still I'm glad you won since Portugal was better garbage France. Even without Ronaldo.
>>
>>69521647
Je ne suis pas une procuration pédéraste l'ami.
Pour être honnête, si l'on avait gagné l'Euro, l'Afrique aurait eu plus de légitimité à fêter le titre que nous.
>>
>>69521647
putain mais tu supportes pas une équipe pour les joueurs qui la compose mais pour le maillot qu'ils portent.
>>
>>69521719
>>69521775
>>
>>69520899

>I didn't feel like Germans were happy to death about 2014

oh yes we were

in the region i live we were very happy and partied literally the whole week after WC
>>
I've literally never even heard of a Portuguese person besides their footballers. I don't think I've ever even seen a Portuguese flag outside of a football match.

I'm not even trying to insult the country here. I mean, I get it, it's a small country and understandably doesn't have as much fame as some of the bigger ones. It's just weird to me that a country I've never even heard of outside of a few history classes has one of the best football teams in the world. Until I learned about Ferdinand Magellan, I don't think I had ever even heard of Portugal.
>>
>>69521910
>Ferdinand Magellan
That better to be Fernando Magalhães you faggot
>>
File: 1431610423525.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1431610423525.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>69521384
this post would make great pasta
>>
>>69520509
>In a country with a massive Portuguese diaspora

Btw, how do you feel about that?
You're probably aware that having diaspora in other countries rank you among shitholes
How does being on the level of Algeria, Pakistan, Turkey and Mexico makes you feel?
>>
>>69521688

Cute. Saying Portugal had a better team than France.
>>
>>69522868
m8, he's a butthurt fuck who can't get over their defeat 2-0 in semi
>>
>>69522868
>Cute. Saying Portugal had a better team than France.

epic
>>
>>69522868
>literally get massacred until the referee made up a penalty and boateng went out injured
m8 you were lucky as fuck against germany.
>>
>>69522832
There are nearly 3 million French nationals living abroad. That's way more than Portugal ever had.
>>
All of this. The saltiness you caused this tournament can never be replicated. Feels good.
>>
>>69522949
>Portuguese. Talking about a made up penalty.

But true, there was a fair bit of luck against germany. Still though, you know, both teams attacked.
>>
>>69523028
Not to mention French diaspora
>>
>>69523028

That's not how statistics work. But sure. We do have plenty of expats as well.
>>
File: 1462824859031.jpg (24 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1462824859031.jpg
24 KB, 496x499
>>69523055
>both teams attacked
>>
>>69523028
>3 million French nationals living abroad
>lying on internet

No no that not true, don't know where you find this number.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (5 KB, 90x128) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
5 KB, 90x128
>>69523028
>That's way more than Portugal ever had.
>comparing Poortugal (11 millions of people) with France (66 millions)

nice autism
>>
>>69523067

I am really curious about what you are trying to prove here. Most of the big numbers are not exactly immigration. They are past colonies/mixed cultures.
>>
>>69523080
>Up to 2.5 million French people now live abroad, and more are bidding “au revoir” each year.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-say-au-revoir-to-france-over-two-million-french-people-now-live-abroad-and-most-are-crossing-9788348.html

And this is from 2014.
>>
>>69523076

Are you seriously implying that France/Portugal looked good? Did you look at the numbers at the end? Ball possession, number of attempts, number of fouls? Did you actually see the winning goal?
>>
>>69523141
Did you forget that we lost our forward, and played without one for 100 minutes?
It's kinda hard to attack when some indian-french pajeet chimps out and sends your only forward out with an injury.
>>
File: 1400772621364.png (232 KB, 356x341) Image search: [Google]
1400772621364.png
232 KB, 356x341
>mfw a Brit won 1 million £ by betting Éder would score a goal.
>>
>>69523165
>Only forward.

Yeah. A problem maybe? And even with him you only won one match in the alloted time during the euro. Portugal's strategy was defensive from the start of the championship, they didn't suddenly start being slightly boring in the final.

Oh, and while we are on the injuries, holy shit did you see the fouls during the match? What hit ronaldo was comparatively very light. He mostly made a bad fall.
>>
>>69523242
Fact is, with our forward we have the most attempts at goal in the Euro. Almost double the 2nd place.
And Ronaldo saved us against Hungary, and scored against Wales. I never said he had a GOAT tournament, but he did okay at best.
>>
>>69523101
here you go, this is net migration.

people are leaving France at a higher rate than Portugal.
>>
>>69520920

This salt

I literally don't care that you hate us tbqh, at least you're the only ones. On the other hand everyone I talk to from various different countries say that you ppl are just gutter-level humans.

And all these petitions to replay the final + not lighting the Eiffel Tower just add that extra sweetness to this victory.

Thanks for making this so fucking memorable : ^)
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 941x709) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 941x709
>>69523242
Um
>>
>>69523242
>Payet almost rips Ronaldo's leg off
>what hit ronaldo was comparatively very light

This level of delusion..

You guys are all probably half retardados
>>
Portugal thank you for the delicious food you brought here. Nice win in Euro too!
>>
>>69523496
Don't you have a famous cake we thought you to do?
>>
>>69523302

These numbers don't mean what you think they mean. Don't get me wrong, they ARE surprising, but they only mean that migration has a higher impact on portugal's population than france's. They do not mean that more people are leaving France than Portugal.
>>
>>69523398
>Payet almost rips Ronaldo's leg off
I'm happy that you won, but that was not even a yellow card for Payet.
>>
>>69523708
I'm not debating that, I'm saying he almost ripped his leg off, which he did
>>
>>69523322
>>69523398

Yes, that's what I call a bad fall. He did not GO for the leg, and the force of the impact wasn't high. You don't need to bulldoze the fuck out of someone to break them, you just need them to have bad footing compared to the origin of the blow.

Now, in the match there WAS some more "dangerous" moves. Including a fucking knee blow to the spine. You know.
>>
Portuguese people all over the world are notorious for adapting do difficulties and trough hard work and extra time managing to overcoming towering challenges

Out NT wins the euro in the exact same circunstances.

That is the beauty of life, we could never imagine a more glorious victory
>>
>>69523762
He went for the leg. It was surgical and very well done, so it's not a red, but he went for the leg, you can clearly see his intention was to deliver the maximum impact possible whilst still plausibly hitting the ball.

Of course you'll always be blinded to the truth but any football player that doesn't have a stake in this will tell you the same.

Honestly, to win a match that was reballed against us by a country notorious for doing this kind of shit and then having said country be sore losers feels great.

Now I know why the English feel so good about themselves, to have every sore loser country hate them is a GOAT feeling
>>
>>69521504
Tens uma obsessão com esse gajo?
>>
>>69521863
mhh
people didn't give a shit the day after where i live
big city life i guess
>>
It seems to me that some portuguese posters are butthurt even in victory. Are you insecure or what? German posters were pretty humble after their WC victory
>>
>>69523819

You want intentional-looking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO-cdWQyqDI

But no, sorry, I am not convinced by someone who thinks he can decide on the intentions of players and proceeds to shit on the opinions of a person because they are "blind to the truth" (?).

And yeah, sore loser here. Some of the match was great. Mainly, your goalie was fucking insane to watch. But the Ronaldo injury was bullshit and Portugal winning by a random non-backed-up goal was just sad.
>>
>>69523787
like i get your rhetoric but it doesnt make it any less cringeworthy

our poor immigrants!
>>
File: TpdbMFP.jpg (322 KB, 1024x1134) Image search: [Google]
TpdbMFP.jpg
322 KB, 1024x1134
>>69521910
Why do you people translate names?
This is the most retarded shit ever

It's Fernão Magalhães
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fern%C3%A3o_de_Magalh%C3%A3es

Do you think we say Jorge Uachinguetone?

kek
>>
>>69522171

Fernão you ignorant POS.
>>
>>69524027
Both look extremely intentional. It's insane to believe Payet wasn't going for the leg while search for the excuse by touching the ball. I've seen plenty of mean motherfuckers (like Pepe) do those kinds of surgical fouls and in all you can see the intention of playing the player's leg.

And not just our goalie, our entire team was insane to watch and did some goat old-style Italy-tier defending, but of course you will refuse to acknowledge that it's our merit for the win and not your demerit because it's easier on you.

And that was a GOAT goal fit for a tactically GOAT final.
>>
>>69524050
Tbh Fernão is a Germanic name (>muh heritage) and they already had a cognate for the word in English.

We translate the names of some Germanic historical figures to Portuguese as well.
>>
>>69524050
> Jorge Uachinguetone

kek
>>
>>69523080
You're right, I lied, it's over 3 million
http://www.insee.fr/fr/themes/document.asp?ref_id=ia22

>>69523706
kek, keep living in denial dude
>>
>>69523113
>past colonies
>Brazil
>Argentina
>Chile
>South Africa
>etc
>>
>>69523787
>Portuguese people all over the world are notorious for adapting do difficulties and trough hard work and extra time managing to overcoming towering challenges
notorious where? portugal?
>>
>>69524213
Why are so many Frenchmen leaving France?

It's obvious that these aren't the muslims and africans that are leaving, which begs the question, why?

France still has some bretty good areas to live in
>>
>>69524264
stfu Jamal
>>
>>69524264
In countries where they emigrate to in order to seek a better living, so no shitholes.

Tbh after hearing many stories one stands out as possibly the largest inconvenient which is they take their time to learn the native language
>>
>>69524283
I guess a lot of entrepreneurs, France is a hellish place to start a business.
>>
>>69524320
be nice moor
people from western countries don't immigrate elsewhere to slack off, fuck outta here with your narrative
>>
>it's an angry portuguese episode
it's like we could drink your tears despite losing. is it how superiority feels like?
>>
>>69524343
Ouch, that's usually the worse segment of the population to lose, you better start doing something about it.

>>69524380
Someone's angry here but it's not us :^)

>>69524368
Whatever you say Abdul, sorry your shithole reeks so bad not even our immigrants want to live there :^)
>>
File: 1467986131676.jpg (9 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
1467986131676.jpg
9 KB, 191x264
>>69524380
Y u mad tho?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSTivVclQQ0
>>
File: .png (141 KB, 612x337) Image search: [Google]
.png
141 KB, 612x337
>>69523302
>people are leaving France at a higher rate than Portugal.

No, comparing net migration means that the amount of people who immigrate is closer to the amount of people who leave in France than in Portugal.
>>
>>69524368
>people from western countries don't immigrate elsewhere to slack off

A lot of poor Brits migrate to the US.
>>
>>69524380
yes, you can drink the tears from portuguese as they cry for knowing there are nations as pathetic as france top gug
>>
>>69524449
>Portuguese lose
I hate these titles, I'm not my country and I win by moving to a better place, idc if this artificial construct of a country "loses" which isn't even true since most people end up sending a lot of money back home.

That's an example of dumb nationalism
>>
>>69524380

France confirmed butthurt
>>
>>69520556
>french thinking they're superior to Portuguese
..Last time arabs though they were better than us they got expelled and got their heads impaled on pikes xd
>>
>>69524512
XDDDDD
>>
File: 64444650.jpg (66 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
64444650.jpg
66 KB, 400x294
The french butthurt is too much for me to handle.

Relax frogs. You still have good food, good wine and a beautiful country. Maybe not in 15 years with all the niggers and shitskins but still. enjoy it while you can
>>
>>69523101
I dunno but every french immigrant (I know, I know, why immigrate from a strong economy like France to Portugal?) is a piss-poor drunkard lo.
>>
>>69524517
xd
>>
>>69524440
Funny how you guys always resort to racial insult, while at the same tome going all "our poor migrants, frogs be meanie to them!".
I see a lot of pot calling the kettle black in those france/portugal threads, I can't honestly tell which "side" is the most asshurt. Which is saying something considering you guys actually WON, and instead of celebrating you're using the victory to finally lash out on france, like a bullied beta that can't take it anymore.
>>
>>69524551
even with shitskins and niggers France will always be better than Portugal ;)
>>
>>69524598
Except it's you who are the bullied betas my half-shitskin amigos.

PURTUGAAL PURTUGAAL PURTUGAAL
>>
>>69524457
What I'm saying is that when you're leaving your country, it's to work hard and make it elsewhere.
Yet the moor goes about how portuguese migrants are special snowflakes
>>
>>69524551
>Maybe not in 15 years
You never came here, right?
>>
>>69524620
Yes I'm sure Senegal is a great place to live once you get to really know the culture and the locals lmao fag
>>
>>69524457
No?
>>
>>69524631
>The ayrab keeps rambling on in a serious tone in a VICTOR thread
KEK
>>
>>69524620
t. mohammed
>>
>>69524651
Yeah i'm sure senegal is better than Portugal.
>>
>>69524050
>Jorge Uachinguetone
KOK
Don't forget, Berto Franquelim (Ben Franklin)
>>
>>69524675
go suck a portuguese dick
>>
>>69524678
Yes it is! if you're into being cucked...given your flag, it's no surprise xd
>>
>>69524701
French dicks are black and look like turds
>>
>>69524678

Your posts ooze cuckness. I bet you giggle at everyone one of your pathetic attempts at trolling. So cringy.
>>
>>69524650
I go there every year. Maybe more than one time and I like it. It's beautiful.

Just don't ruin it.

>>69524620

You should leave your basement and visit Portugal some day
>>
>>69524598
>Which is saying something considering you guys actually WON, and instead of celebrating you're using the victory to finally lash out on france, like a bullied beta that can't take it anymore.

Dude it's just banter
>>
>>69524598
A
FUCKING DENTIST
>>
>mfw I can speak portuguese because my parents are brazilian
>can hardly understand actual Portuguese people talking

what the fuck bros?

not like american english and england english is that different
>>
>>69524717
well , portuguese dicks are black , but with size less
>>
File: banter.png (102 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
banter.png
102 KB, 500x416
>>69524729
>muh migrants
Such banter.
I expected you to know how to recognise good ol' banter when you see it.
>>
>>69524598
French
>>69524754
Portuguese

Am i wrong? EU wogs go home
>>
>>69524720
Why would i visit Portugal , i've seen enough subhumans portuguese immigrants in France
>>
>>69524213

I am not saying there aren't a bunch of people leaving France, because there are.

What I AM saying is that you don't understand basic math.
>>
>>69524784
>american working in england

There's your problem. Any American that would willingly move to that shithole is probably a very questionable person
>>
>>69524803

> Being this butthurt.

Dude just go outside. Oh wait you probably shouldn't... you can be raped by a shitskin. Maybe just leave your basement. Oh wait you can't... Achmed is upstairs with your girl...

Carry on
>>
>>69524764
>Just don't ruin it.
It's already done, if you were living here, you'll see it. You probably don't because you just go to the few good places left.

>>69524701
Calm down, mohammed. One day you'll behave yourself like an adult.
Well, probably not.
>>
>>69524891
>with your girl
leave his mom alone xd
>>
>>69524257

All of the ones with an actually significant french diaspora have history to back it up. Merchants, wine-makers... That's kinda how MOST significant diasporas are made actually. There is a reason there are plenty of algerians in France and plenty of french in Algeria.

I, once again, don't really know what the ones talking about immigration are on about (Racism? Saying that a country is shit because people move?) but french emigration, for obvious historical reasons, has not usually been one of political refugees and people exiled by misery. I mean appart from WW2 emigration and people leaving the poorest colonies (Or for these colonies in order to behave like rich sunbathed assholes) that's kind of it.
>>
>>69522949
>until the referee made up a penalty

Why would you lie?
Why would you be so butthurt despite the fact you won?
The handball was clear, no one denies it anymore, but there has to be one butthurt portuguese faggot to do it
Mind blowing
>>
Woah, why are poortugal anons so angry at France do you guys not have won the final or what?
>>
What's the purpose of threads like this?
>>
File: dd.jpg (98 KB, 724x475) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
98 KB, 724x475
>>69524158
He played the ball
Stop being butthurt
>>
>>69525010
Why is your English so shitty?

Genuine question too btw
>>
>>69524891
Your only argument is "lol cucked" . a proof you are nothing more than an idiot . But i'm not surprised , all the portuguese i crossed in France are stupid and useless . That's why i don't want to come in your country
>>
>>69525010
that damage control isn't hiding your butthurt, achmed :^)
>>
>>69525010
Inferiority complex. Remember Portugal is very small and relatively poor so any the only thing they have over the bigger European nations is sport. Well, just this once anyway.
>>
>>69525045
>If I accuse them of being butthurt enough times hopefuly it will take
KEK my onion-reeking amigo, sure looks like no intention of playing the leg right >>69523322

No one but you lot are butthurt for losing a final with the ref in your pocket.
>>
>>69525057
That's the mating call of losers, keep doing it and you'l repell all portuguese people from coming into france.
>>
>>69524440
>Ouch, that's usually the worse segment of the population to lose, you better start doing something about it.
Probably not going to happen. Everytime a politician finds his balls and try to tackle the leviathan, there's strikes for weeks on end, government says they wont bulge but they tear appart the law project until there's nothing left but cosmetic changes, and the only thing that changed from before is that the government is even less popular.
>>
>>69525010
Because Penaldo's career is over
>>
>>69524764
>can hardly understand actual Portuguese people talking

One month here getting accustomed to the accent and you'd be gold

Come try it Tyler!
>>
>>69525070
Look at this brit speaking, you brownies are totally irrelevant when it comes to european sports, go back to playing cricket, pajeet.
>>
>>69524948
behave like and adult . Ironic when i'm being called mohamed by you . You are probably one of those who spit on blacks and arabs on internet but who are affraid to do something irl
>>
File: Mayor of England is butthurt.jpg (22 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Mayor of England is butthurt.jpg
22 KB, 660x371
>>69525057
You're cucked by mudslimes and cucked by us now.

We don't really need to add anything else to that argument

>>69525070
>Inferiority complex. Remember Portugal is very small and relatively poor so any the only thing they have over the bigger European nations is sport. Well, just this once anyway.
>>
>>69525085
Are you retarded?
That pic >>69523322 is the aftermath of the tackle, hardly controlable
This pic >>69525045 is the intention

Have you never played football?
>>
>>69524832
If you don't know why this hate between French and portuguese exists don't talk
>>
>>69525090
that's the point , we don't want you in our country. Not my fault if all portuguese immigrants in France are literally subhumans tier
>>
>>69525060
he's right tho, you guys are somehow more butthurt than the frogs and you WON
>>
>>69525131
>Hardly controlable
He goes for the fucking leg you dense filthy frog.

Still, I'm glad he did it since I don't think we would have won otherwise. It's the best thing that could have happened. What's pathetic is that you keep denying that currynigger didn't obviously intend to play the leg.

Still, victory tastes all the sweeter
>>
>>69525131
>I didn't intend to break your leg so it's not a foul.
>>
>>69525138
>literally admits to being a pathetic loser
French ''''''''people'''''' for you
Besides, we have a lot of you frenchies, mostly around Porto and lemme tell ya, they are pretty rude and uneducated, gypsies gotta take 'em out.
>>
>>69525093

Did you even read the law projects you (probably) are talking about? They are fucked up all the way to the moon. Our right wing is a bunch of morons and our left a bunch of cowards, I won't deny that. But we are getting shit proposition after shit proposition.
>>
>>69525127
it's not my fault if you love cuckolding so much you have to use the term in every sentences you make .
>>
>>69525138
>we don't want you in our country.
Why are you in a union that legally bounds you to accept us? You could just leave if the majority felt like you do.

KEKED
>>
>>69525145
Nice try quebeco-man but it's not our fault if we get the kicks from bragging about beating up the small retarded kid and rubbing salt on the wound on top of that.
>>
>>69525175
Watching a bull being prepped by a french milf is my favourite kind of porn.

I'm glad there's so much of it out there :^)
>>
>>69525161
That's literally how football rules work, mong
If you get injured on a legal tackle, it doesnt make it a foul
Just like if you come out intact of an illegal tackle, it's still a foul
Dumbass
>>
The cucks are getting angry
>>
>>69525192
delete this please
>>
>>69525171
Also the way you frogs protest just shows the kind of barbaric animals you are

Literally gutter-tier people

Every time your strikes come on TV here everyone's flabbergasted at how fucking savage you are, if ISIS blows that shit up nothing will be lost
>>
>>69525192
of course you have to fantazise about it because you are too beta to pick up girls . Not your fault i guess but it's still pathetic :)
>>
>>69525161

Well at least NOW you admit it wasn't fucking premeditated murder...
>>
>>69525133
>muh migrants
Unless they are actively trying to segregate themselves they are well integrated, and I've never seen or heard anything above banter tier about portuguese people in France, unlike muslims or africans in general.
Yet I come here and find out you guys hating on us the whole tournament for reasons that are not even related to the way our team plays ("france = niggers LOL")
This is quite puzzling.
>>
>>69525179
that's probably the most retarded argument i've ever heard . but you are portuguese , i guess it's normal coming from you
>>
>>69525221
I'm starting to think the bull prepped you by mistake and you're traumatized for life now
>>
>>69525241
Stop taking things so seriously frenchfaggot, this is /sp/
>>
>>69525259
>Legally join a union that stands on the mobility of it's peoples
>Doesn't leave said union
>Desperately makes others try to believe his stupid narrative
It's like you want to be made fun of
>>
>>69525259
k0k
>he's right, i can't admit it on the internet or my internet creds would be lost..
>YES BETTER CALL HIS ARGUMENT RETARDED
>>
>>69525262
cuckolding and gay fetish , you beat all records
>>
>>69525218

No, now your racism pushed you out of line. If someone doesn't have the backbone to protest, that is on them, wishing death on those who do is just fucking gross.

I don't even know how you can look yourself in the mirror after that kind of comment.
>>
>>69525272
>stop talking and post more memes about prepping the bull!
I dont know, back to /int/ I guess?
>>
>>69525302
You mean you were cucked and have a gay fetish?

I'm starting to feel sorry for you now, that's just sad..
>>
>>69525308
This is my french boi-gf
I munch his ass 3-5 times a day with my gargantuan man parts
>>
This is GOLD
>>
File: 216351866-feels-good-man_1.jpg (28 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
216351866-feels-good-man_1.jpg
28 KB, 354x363
>ywn be portuguese
>>
>>69525306
>Bombs internally
>>
>>69525290
>>69525292

i'm not discussing about European Union , i'm just telling that portuguese in France are subhuman tier . I have nothing against the rest of Europe. A country won't leave a union just because of that .
>>
>>69525259

No, it is not retarded. Immigration is not an issue within members of the union.

And I have never heard much more than banter levels of racism against portuguese immigrants either. Stuff coming from the 1900's mostly. About being hairy and lazy. But nothing that doesn't reek of "grandpa racism".
>>
>>69525340
>I will forever by a muslim sandnig
Feels FRENCH tbqh
>>
>>69525312
you were the one who talked about me getting prepped . I've nothing against homosexuals but you are the most pathetic fag that ive met
>>
>>69525348
And I'm just telling you that if that were true you'd take up action against them.

Since you don't, I can only conclude you're pussified cucks or you're lying.

So which one is it?
>>
>>69525332
LO
>>69525348
It makes sense cuz immigrants are mostly retarded faggots, I'm a pretty rich guy so I stay in Portugal.
Besides, around Porto, lots of french immigrants (piss-poor and usually drunk) and me and the boys used to throw pebbles at them late night.
>>
File: lelelel.jpg (202 KB, 571x542) Image search: [Google]
lelelel.jpg
202 KB, 571x542
>>69525366
>Gets prepped by a sandnig bull like all the french boys by age 8
>Starts to hate fags
Dat dere Freudian compensation mechanisms
>>
>>69525380

> Rich
> Throws pebbles at immigrants.

Serious business.
>>
>>69525380
>Besides, around Porto
I'm not from here, just studying, but please stop embarassing my city

>and me and the boys used to throw pebbles at them late night.
This is gypsy tier m8, if you have a beef with them kick their asses mano a mano like a friend of mine kicked a french guy's teeth in for moving on his gf during the Queima
>>
>>69525348
They are uneducated and hicks, but they had the courage to leave their country in search of a better place.

Also they're integrated and they're thankful for having a place they can call a home, plus you don't see them starting violence or trashing places

Still you call them sub-human tier, this is why YOU are sub-human

I guess you're rather have your muhamads making muslim ghettos and conspiring to blow up your country right?
>>
File: 1468162051027.png (11 KB, 404x399) Image search: [Google]
1468162051027.png
11 KB, 404x399
>>69525389
What's wrong with visiting small ghettos and throwing pebbles lol.
if I was french I'd do the same to Portuguese immigrants.
I have a genuine hatred for immigrants.
If you're too fucking useless to work for your own country, then don't go to others OK
>>
>>69525367
it's just an observation , every portuguese i've met in my life are subhumans tier . that's not why i have to take up action against them . France is not Portugal , we have rules and values , we don't make go people because they are useless .
>>
>>69525397
>I guess you're rather have your muhamads making muslim ghettos and conspiring to blow up your country right?
He's french so he's probably a muhamad from the ghetto himself
>>
>>69520509
>light up the eiffel tower the country that won a match , each time during the euro
>dont do it when Portugal win finals
fucking frogs
>>
>>69525395
Well, it's no lie, there's a lot of french faggots in Porto and on the outskirts.
>gypsy tier
They look very weak and defenseless, going toe-to-toe with them would probably get you diseases.
>>
>>69525405
I could observe the same thing about your drunk violent and retarded tourists here, but I for one admit I don't care about them so I don't take up action against it.

You're a pussified cunt otherwise.
>>
>>69525413
It's because the lights were placed in advance, and since we thought we'd win, we put French colored ones
>>
>>69525397
no they are not thankful , most of them just live on welfare and spit on France , wishing to go back in a country where they never went .
>>
>>69525403
>If you're too fucking useless to work for your own country, then don't go to others OK
Have any evidence to support this point of view?
>>
>>69525430
Lol, that's bs
>>69525436
Well, genocide them then, I'd do the same to the brazilians and french people living here.
>>
>>69525436
Source or shut your onion and cheese hole (not your baguette hole because that's down below)
>>
>>69525403

Dude, first you DON'T do this shit because you are a whiny little bitch, but even as a fantasy this is just pathetic.

Seriously, if you have racist dreams born of insecurity at least make them big. Not, you know:

THROWING. PEBBLES. (With my boys. Wat. U rich gangsta now?)
>>
>>69525426
tell the man sitting behind his screen . but anyway , i expected no more from you
>>
>>69525430
and thats exactly why you lost , you were all so super confident of your victory that you became super cocky and lost
>>
>>69525413
I think this was based on which country would recieve more votes by Twitter.
>>
>>69525442
Yes.
If you're too useless to find work in your country, don't go to others, simple!
>>
>>69525430
and this is why you'll always be seen as shit hosts

not only you made the headlines because you lost the final, you also made it because you weren't able to light the Eiffel Tower, and on top of it all you're trying to get the game replayed

This just makes the victory that much sweeter
>>
>>69525464
the fuck
Do you seriously think throwing pebbles is something worthy of a fantasy??
French cuckoldry has no limits, it seems!
>>
>>69525471
Kek, that's a dolphin-tier IQ you got there. I for one don't care about your subhuman tourists here, but you seems buttblasted about our immigrants but unable to act upon that.

KEK
>>
>>69525455
we don't genocide people based on that in France , it's may how it works in Portugal , but not in France sorry
>>
>>69525478
>If you're too useless to find work in your country, don't go to others, simple!
Have any evidence supporting this point of view?

Because if not then you can just stfu
>>
>>69520509
We have to show respect to Portugal for their success.
Their diving team is the best.
>>
>>69525502
Then what's the point of complaining lel?
Stop being faggots and start taking up flags 4 ur country otherwise you'll keep getting cucked by Portugal and other 3rd parties.
>>
portugal are based 2bh

literally the only country i wanted to win it
>>
>>69525516
You're the reason people think Portuguese fags are pathetic immigrants.
Stay in your country and work for it, if you can't thrive in a competitive country like Portugal, then maybe, you should let darwinism take charge and starve to death lel.
>>
>>69525524
Otho your diving team sucked.

>>69525531
Greatest ally.
>>
>>69525498
I'm just telling the truth about your immigrants But you are the one who is enough stupid to think we should kick all of them just based on that .
>>
>>69525478

Go tell that to a somalian, or any country that is actually really fucked. When your country has over 90% unemployment rates, is in a civil war and your natural resources get raped by your neighbours then the thing you do, if you have balls, is leave. There are justifications for emigration.

Or maybe YOU would find work there? Because you are so alpha? Cute.
>>
File: 1468113172360.png (17 KB, 653x447) Image search: [Google]
1468113172360.png
17 KB, 653x447
>>69525524
Try not to field bulldozers next time xd
>>
>>69525538
>You're the reason people think Portuguese fags are pathetic immigrants.
I'm the reason? Got any source for this?

>Stay in your country and work for it, if you can't thrive in a competitive country like Portugal, then maybe, you should let darwinism take charge and starve to death lel.
Got any evidence or logic supporting this point of view to be correct? Or are you simply talking without any shred of evidence and unsourced claims?
>>
>>69525494

I was answering the one who actually thinks throwing pebbles is worthy of fantasy. Go read the posts.
>>
>>69525550
Dat strawman, Somalia isn't competitive, I'm not talking about those kind of shitholes.
I'm talking about 1st world, european countries where you can leave your house and not worry about stepping on a bomb or some shit.
>>
>>69524683

That's wrong faggot.

>berto is short for Alberto thus Albert
>Ben is short for benjamin

LEARN PROPER ENGLISH YOU FAG
>>
>>69525549
You seem utterly buttblasted about our immigrants kek

Not even mad, I didn't even know being this mad was physically possible.
>>
>>69525563
Your logical and analytical act isn't impressing anyone on the internet, familiar.
>>
>>69520509
Congrats, you deserve it
>>
>>69525564
hahahahahaha, this faggot thinks throwing pebbles is something anyone would fantasize about.
The frustration from getting cucked by portufaggots has no limits
>>
>>69525589
Your unsourced bullshit claims without a single supporting piece of evidence on the other hand are certainly impressing people.

>Your logical and analytical act
Sorry for using my brain before posting lad
>>
>>69525581
Benjamim Feranquelim
>>
>>69525525
at the beginning i was just answering someone trolling about blacks and arabs in France , not complaining
>>
>>69525566

Strawman? Guess what immigration is actually relevant: The one from poor, uneducated workers, or the one from entrepreneurs/educated workers?

Let me tell you, the reason you seem to be a racist asshole right now is not because of the second kind of immigrants.

There is a third too, admitedly, and it's compagnies moving abroad and raping the local economy, but I guess that's not the kind that worries you.
>>
>>69525608
Sure, make good use of that single brain cell senpai.
It's my opinion, not a fact, I don't have to prove it.
>>
>>69525600

Are you actually retarded? What can I answer, learn to read?
>>
>>69525618
Yeah, trolling about the french ethnic majority.
>>69525623
Well, to begin with, immigration from poor uneducated workers will cause a lot of trouble in a society, I see a lot of portuguese faggots living in France in facebook and they are (to me) disgusting.
The second kind of immigration you mentioned, that's not OK either, that's taking the easy way out and even though I'd do it if I had to worry about getting a job, it just makes you look pathetic internationally.
I'm not being racist, I'm being xenophobic.
>>
>>69525582
i'm not "buttblasted", I don't really care about their lives but i was just answering about our immigrants behavior in France . It's easy for you to criticize blacks and arabs in France but look at your diaspora first. They are not necessarily better.
>>
File: 1465840890598.png (14 KB, 1206x574) Image search: [Google]
1465840890598.png
14 KB, 1206x574
>>69525630
Your opinion is falsifiable though unlike a vague claim such as "God in some form exists", it can be demonstrated to be right or wrong.

And data shows that people who are unemployed and that -emigrate- to better countries tend to make a much better life than the ones who stay home unemployed.

Data also shows skilled emigration is one of the pillars of a modern economy as a special kind of technology transfer.

You're just wrong, too bad the single cell in your brain died out long ago.
>>
>>69525655
I guess being retarded still puts me a step above on the IQ scale compared to the french.
Maybe!
>>
>>69525630

Nah, you don't. Shaming someone for asking for an argument makes you look like a massive moron though.
>>
>>69525669
anyway , i saw that your only argument is based on trolling about "lololol cuck" and "lololol niggers and arabs" .
>>
>>69525672
I'm sure any statistical analysis will show Avecs are incomparably better than your nigs and sandnigs, keep deluding yourself though because they make fun of your for losing to PURTUGAAL
>>
>>69525682
You're trying too hard for the results you're getting BUT, if you're rich, why the fuck would you emigrate.
On the other hand, if you're poor and struggle to find a job, why would you take the place of people who live in that country, who guaranteedly also NEED a job?
And that's OK senpai, at least I have a brain, now stop thinking, it isn't getting you very far, clearly.
>>
>>69525692
Lo, you're french faggot, you should know that immigrants are disgusting.
>>69525698
Maybe, but it's not a lie that your country is getting cucked by immigrants.
>>
>>69525705
they are not better or worst , they are the same as "your nigs and sandnigs" . Live on welfare , spit on France because muh Portugal is so much better even if they never went there .
>>
>>69520939
And this is why the US will never be good at soccer. You guys lack passion!
>>
>>69525735
It's pretty sad desu, immigration is disgusting, it's even more disgusting if you leave your own country and spit and shit on the country that you immigrated to.
>>
>>69525200
>Law 12: Fouls and Misconduct
>A direct free kick is awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any of the following seven offences in a manner considered by the referee to be careless, reckless or using excessive force:
>kicks or attempts to kick an opponent
>trips or attempts to trip an opponent
>jumps at an opponent
>charges an opponent
>strikes or attempts to strike an opponent
>pushes an opponent
>tackles an opponent

Intent does not matter. Please learn the rules of the game.
>>
>>69525709
>You're trying too hard for the results you're getting BUT, if you're rich, why the fuck would you emigrate.
Tax breaks, better entrepreneurship opportunities, lower bureaucracy, larger markets, in fact I'd be hard-pressed to find a reason not to

>On the other hand, if you're poor and struggle to find a job, why would you take the place of people who live in that country, who guaranteedly also NEED a job?
Because Capitalism says you do what's good for yourself provided it's within legal parametres, it's survival of the fittest and it works out for the best of society you commie heathen

>at least I have a brain
>now stop thinking
jej, retard alert trying to drag others down to his level where you can make claims without sourcing them
>>
>>69525683
Actually
>>
>>69520509
7-1 tasted better I think.
But maybe that was just because I was still disappointed we didn't get Wales-Iceland.
>>
>>69525735
They seem like great lads, glad they make your anus fluster for being so great.
>>
>>69525726
"gettinc cucked by immigrants" . Leave your basement and you will see that the world in which we live is like this. Each country has immigrants nowadays . it's not my fault if France is attractive in contrary to Portugal . Of course immigration is now problematic because integration no longer works . In that case this applies also to our immigrants.
>>
>>69525774
>Tax breaks, better entrepreneurship opportunities, lower bureaucracy, larger markets
And getting destroyed trying to set up shop in a country as crowded as france.

>Because Capitalism says you do what's good for yourself provided it's within legal parametres, it's survival of the fittest and it works out for the best of society you commie heathen.
Good thing you're a capitalist, now I have no doubts you're a degenerate.

>jej, retard alert trying to drag others down to his level where you can make claims without sourcing them

I can tell you that you're a tard, top kok, and my sources are the verborrea that you just wrote.
>>
>>69525781
Oops
Fuck those neverending street numbers captcha
>>
>>69525669

I'll grant you the distinction between xenophobia and racism. Don't think any is justified but you are right.

Though in admiting that "you'd do it if you had to to get a job" I think you just summed up the reality of it. I guess that's what most of them are doing. Either that or they feel like they have a better shot elsewhere. And if your values are "be competitive/be strong" like they seem to be it kinda looks like the logical choice.

Most people leave their countries because they are fucked in one particular area though. For example french nurses emigrate massively to canada to find a job because hospitals don't hire here anymore. We also get plenty of people trying to work in the food sector. Emigration is a case-by-case thing. I don't think xenophobia sits well with anyone who has a semi-complex worldview.
>>
>>69525811
I dunno, my basement is pretty comfy with all these windows and AC on (Portugal is pretty warm), I'd rather stay xd.
And look, that's ok, just close borders and leave each country to deal with the scummy people that want to immigrate. Easy!
>>
>>69525834
Look, I'm probably not transmitting my thoughts correctly.
What I mean to say is that, from first-hand experience and, I guess, from the complaints I hear from french people, portuguese immigrants are disgusting, they barely speak french, they act like fucking monkeys and are all-around, completely retarded.
>>
>>69525812
>And getting destroyed trying to set up shop in a country as crowded as france.
Memes, France is a better country to set up shop in than Portugal will be in the next 40 years or so.

>Good thing you're a capitalist, now I have no doubts you're a degenerate.
FUCKING COMMIES REEEEE

But hey, let me paint a word picture for you. If everyone like yor in Portugal was deported and in your places we brought in a mass of highly educated Engineers, Lawyers, Managers, etc. from the best european countries, don't you think Portugal would become a better country for that?

That's the power of migration, it benefits the people who leave and provided they are willing to work the country that recieves them.
>>
>>69525763
immigration is not disgusting when integration works .The main problem today is due to communitarianism . That's why too much immigration is hard to handle .

>It is very good that there are French yellow , black French , French brown .
They show that France is open to all races and has a universal vocation. But provided they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would not be France. We are still primarily a European people, Caucasian , Greek and Latin culture and Christian religion. (From De Gaulle if it's not fake)
>>
>>69525816
>Muh meme tables
Self-taught expert on the field, IQ tests are obsolete since they test for a very small subset of the populace (that's how Italy gets it's 102 there, those tests were done in Milan if I remember), PISA tests are the best proxy for the IQ of a country since they test for the entire population.
>>
>>69525862
>Memes, France is a better country to set up shop in than Portugal will be in the next 40 years or so.

It really isn't, Portugal is a peripheric country, people flock to big countries like France trying to make it big.

>FUCKING COMMIES REEEEE
Not commie, socialist.

But hey, let me paint a word picture for you. If everyone like yor in Portugal was deported and in your places we brought in a mass of highly educated Engineers, Lawyers, Managers, etc. from the best european countries, don't you think Portugal would become a better country for that?

Not really, assuming the qualified workforce you mentioned aren't Portuguese and wouldn't integrate in Portuguese customs and values, the country would lose its integrity and natives would be ''cucked'' for the benefit of said immigrants.
>>
>>69520509

I was rooting for you guys, because you were the underdogs. Everyone was putting you down indeed.

Some people doesn´t realize this, but Ronaldo is a very important piece here, his fuel is hate and critics, his comfort zone is being harrassed and then working hard to prove them wrong.

The reasons behind this like insecurities and such, are meaningless, but the outcome isn´t.

It may be a Portuguese thing, but the ENTIRE team looked like that, like they wanted to face all odds against them. And man you cause so much butthurt is relaxing.

If Chile doesn´t rape everyone in the next WC, and no Southamerican team goes to the final stages, I will root for you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.