[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE GONNA ROCK DOWN TO ELECTRIC AVENUE. AND THEN WE'LL TAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pardonmytake_header2[1].jpg (100 KB, 960x250) Image search: [Google]
pardonmytake_header2[1].jpg
100 KB, 960x250
WE GONNA ROCK DOWN TO ELECTRIC AVENUE. AND THEN WE'LL TAKE IT HIGHER
>>
no one else listens to pardon my take?
>>
did twice. that was enough.
>>
>>69518627
why did you stop? this is actually the only sports podcast i really listen to. fantastic shitposting, it's basically like if /sp/'s sarcastic posts were in podcast form
>>
>>69518653
too bro-tastic, only interested in nfl/nba and shit on everything else, just low hanging fruit sports bants that's not all that much different than all the other hot-take dinosaurs, but in a younger, edgier package for the college set.
>>
>>69518747
yeah i guess thats true, they do always talk about being drunk and jocks and shit like that

i only started listening like a week ago so i figure ill get tired of it since i hate those bro-type people

but i think their takes are funnier because theyre basically trying to be sarcastic about it instead of passing it off like its a fact
>>
>>69518653

I haven't tried it. Give me a good episode to try it out on, keeping in mind I care more about football and baseball than NBA or hockey.

I don't care if its an older one.
>>
>>69518794
Try the one where they interview Death through a psychic
>>
>>69518794
Well i only started listening a week or 2 ago

The one from June 28 called "Death" is pretty funny. The guys go to a fortune teller to talk to dead people and one is harambe the gorilla
>>
>>69518747
the dude who really sounds like a frat bro faggot is the "producer" hank. big cat and pft sound like typical drunk loud midwestern fat guys, but that guy hank sounds like some elitist upper middle class massachusetts white kid in his early 20s. i can almost hear his boat shoes and popped collar
>>
>>69518845
www.barstoolsports.com/boston/handsome-hanks-greatest-rundown-hits/

That's basically his job, he's there to be incompetent so everyone can yell at him
>>
>>69518903
i never read barstool sports before finding pardon my take
>>
By
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.