[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he dare I say a "Meme Player"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: opti.jpg (12 KB, 320x222) Image search: [Google]
opti.jpg
12 KB, 320x222
Is he --- dare I say --- a meme player?

An over-hyped athlete ?

An hyper-valued "man" ?
>>
File: 1372635550558.jpg (4 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1372635550558.jpg
4 KB, 250x208
I saw nothing to suggest this lad is worth 100 million whilst watching the Euros

Absolute insanity honestly, don't know how anyone at all thinks that price is reasonable
>>
>>69511973
>a black central attacking midfielder

Of course he is.
>>
>>69512053
desu everyone was quite shite at the euros this year senpai
>>
He's one of the best midfielders in his generation. Almost no creative player will shine under the cyborg that is Deschamps.

Perhaps not worth those amounts,but that's just the current inflation.
>>
>>69512080
Bale and Ramsey were good
>>
>>69512269
Nah, he's a good player with potential to be a grest player.

But seriously, do you see him and think "this guy will be an all time great"?

Also he is 23. I swear I thought he was younger with the way people bang on about him.
>>
He is the new ____________.
>>
>>69511973

The most over-rated player in history.

He's good, but come the fuck on...
>>
Verratti > Pogba
>>
>>69512279
Still tearing deputado?
>>
File: ph.png (110 KB, 541x433) Image search: [Google]
ph.png
110 KB, 541x433
>>69512079
>>a black central attacking midfielder
Being played in the Euros practically as a third CB. Pic definitely related.
>>
Yes desu; won't even be as good as Yaya Toure.
>>
Griezmann is better. He can actually manufacture goals out of nothing.

All of those midfield "engine" players are 99% the same. You need one, but ONLY one, and they are mostly replaceable (Exceptions being the ones with a real threat to score from 30 yards out, like Stevie G)

End product is the most important thing in soccer.
>>
hes not even in the top 4 players at juventus. where exactly the meme of him being the goat come from?
>>
>100m for the black Charlie Adam
>>
>>69518091
personally, i'm convinced he has a team of viral marketers behind him, people seem to have some weird emotional attachment to becoming a legitimately elite player

at this point he'd have to be everything they think he is and more to even remotely justify the circumstances he'd be walking into at United
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.