[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fan Profiles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: football fans iceland.jpg (77 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
football fans iceland.jpg
77 KB, 600x338
do you know any fan stereotypes of certain clubs in your country?
like liverpool fans not being from liverpool?

also let me post some from my own country:

Fenerbahçe:Middle class or rich, probably votes for CHP (Ataturk's party), decent education

Galatasaray:Poor or middle class,might even be uneducated, votes either for Erdoğan or the nationalists, no leftists in Galatasaray

Beşiktaş:edgy teens, communists, prostitutes, and most other big city lowlifes.

also a portion of their fans is wealthy since Beşiktaş the neighbourhood is wealthy
>>
HIFK: amphetamine snorting nazi hooligans
HJK: good well bred boys who can do no wrong
>>
File: typical collingwod fan.jpg (24 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
typical collingwod fan.jpg
24 KB, 316x421
>Collingwood

pic related
>>
>>69501741
Any stereotypes on clubs like Bursaspor, Trabzonspor, Gençlerbirligi, Ankaragüçü and Altay?
>>
>>69501741
FIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
AND
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
(Seattle fans are self-important fairies.)They're also generally ass-blasted about never winning the title. Just generally pretentious and bitchy.

San Jose fans are Mexicans who don't want to cross back over the border to see a match.

NYCFC fans just don't give a crud. *overhead clap*

Portland fans are a cozy crowd, and the most electric fan base in America by far. They're the cool kind of hipsters.
>>
>>69501806
>Bursaspor
unholy mix of teenagers,transsexuals and conservatives

>Trabzonspor
deluded funny accent fishermen
the liverpool of turkey

>Gençlerbirliği
low in numbers but upper-class oriented
usually educated government workers from ankara

>Ankaragücü
drug dealing ghetto lowlifes
like violence

>Altay

nonexistent
>>
slight bump
>>
>Celtic
Catholic, Paddyboos, left wing

>The Rangers
Protestant, Britaboo, heavily nationalist, violent

>The rest
Petty villagers who hate Celtic and The Rangers for being big teams that cuck them regularly
>>
File: footballmap.jpg (182 KB, 620x427) Image search: [Google]
footballmap.jpg
182 KB, 620x427
>Fulham
Go to games with their butler, all called Quincy or Quentin

>Chelsea
Older fans are right wing, newer fans are tourists

>Arsenal
Black

>Spurs
Jewish

>West Ham
Down to earth working class lads, "we won the world cup y'know", "the academy of football", "knees up mother brown" etc.

>Millwall
Stuck in the past

>Crystal Palace
Hyperactive 14 year olds with shit flags and a drum

>QPR
Look like they own all of the Argos jewellery range

>Watford
Cockneys in denial

>Brentford, Charlton, Dagenham and Redbridge, Barnet, AFC Wimbledon, Leyton Orient
No idea
>>
I don't even want to start
>>
>>69501741
>Boca Juniors
Poor and immigrants from neighboring countries.

>River Plate
At least upper-middle class.

>Racing Club
Either older than 50, or Jewish, or Peronist.

>Velez Sarsfield
Invariably middle class.
>>
>Steaua Bucharest
Literally thugs

>Astra Giurgiu
Crazy but okay fan-base

>Dinamo Bucharest
See Steaua Bucharest

>Politehnica Timisoara
True fans that love their team and I wish I was a fan of that team.

>Concordia Chiajna
No idea , maybe simple people that really don't care about football

>FC Viitorul
Overrated because of Hagi

>FC Voluntari
Biggest underdogs in the league , imo. They can come up with some surprises there and there. Pretty nice fan base

>CFR Cluj
O.M.G Fucking animals , their fans are fucking , fucking ridiculous fucking animals. Don't root for them. EVER.
>>
>>69502316
what's that wrong with cluj?
>>
File: ComFastTwitterHeader-620x350.png (487 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
ComFastTwitterHeader-620x350.png
487 KB, 620x350
>>69502212
>Dulwich Hamlet and Clapton FC
The #AMF crowd, 'liberals with a look at me' complex.
>>
>>69502325
In Cluj (I'm not from Cluj , just been there a few times but I've seen their fans in our home games - I'm a Steaua Bucharest fan) there are two rival teams. CFR Cluj that's the better one , and U Cluj that's the shitty one.

CFR Cluj was also known as a team that tackles hard and plays very aggressive football and whenever we scored or they scored , their crowd is going nuts. Or at least it was going nuts now that football in Romania became more shitty. Often , they were breaking the chairs and throwing them near the field , etc. They're just a bunch of uneducated twats.

U Cluj , on the other hand , has a passionate fan base that loves to win but really , really hates to lose. They become a CFR fan base when they lose , and they become as passionate as Politehnica fans when they win. Now they're in the 2nd Romanian league and I really hope they'll get back in the 1st Division.
>>
>Rad
Nazi scum

>Vojvodina
Autonomy supporters, fatasses, likeable laid-back Vojvodinian fags

>Novi Pazar
Extremist kebabs, terrorists, criminals, anti-Serbian even though 80% of their players are Serbs

>Partizan
Yugoslavs, Croats, non-Serbs, sellouts, traitors, eternally butthurt

>Red Star
Annoyingly perfect
>>
>Benfica
There's a lot of variety, but it ranges from kids/younglings that are friendly but competitive, mostly middle class modest people (for all that I know, and I know a lot), a couple hooligans here and there, and then there's the old people, who are mostly drunk bastards that cuss and are normally unhygienic
>sporting
Spoiled, violent, upperclass kids and adults, shit loads of hooligans who can't take losing without having having to go to other clubs places to trash them, old people are usually snobs.
Those are the only relevant clubs here tbqfh
>>
Real Madrid: the team of the northern half of Madrid, so it has plenty of middle and even upper class supporters in the capital city. Bandwagoned by millions of Spaniards outside the region of Madrid itself. Maliciously nicknamed as "the government's team" by its rivals' followers.

Barcelona: the team of Catalonia, strongly tied to the Catalan regionalist identity. Still, Barça has a lot of fans outside Catalonia, almost on par with Real Madrid.

Atlético: the team of the southern half of Madrid, traditionally with a fanbase of working class extraction due to demographic reasons. Atlético is together with Madrid and Barça the only Spanish teams that have large fanbases outside the regions such clubs play in, but the bandwagoning for Atlético is of a way lesser extent compared to the other two.
>>
>>69502575
What about Bilbao and Villareal? Those two are pretty good teams tbqh.
>>
please do not let this meaningful thread die

sp is full of boring cancerous threads these days
>>
AIK: Working class guys with a hard-on for putting up a tough appearance. Bought into the hooligan meme way too hard. Otherwise basically the Juventus of Sweden, hated by everyone else. Though probably the least cringeworthy Stockholm team.

Hammarby: Either blonde spoiled rich kids or bandwagoners from the more ethnically swedish suburbs. All about "muh passion". Only one title in the history of the club makes them extra pathetic.

Djurgården: Moved from their stadium on traditional Djurgården soil to share a stadium with Hammarby on traditional Hammarby soil. Can't even get more than 14k fans to attend their home debut this season. Used to be the most bandwagoned team in Stockholm, now pathetically few fans attending the games. At least have a lot more titles than Hammarby.

Malmö: Basically the national team of southern Sweden if you believe what their supporters say. Insufferable cunts for the most part that take their Skåne pride way too seriously. Probably the most mixed in terms of supporter class and ethnicity.
>>
>>69502575

What about Valencia?
>>
>>69503218
Forgot one

Göteborg: LITERALLY the Liverpool of Sweden. Even to the extent that "la" is commonly used in their speech. Team is pretty successful. Supporters are varied like in Malmö since they are the only big teams in their cities. Had a cup run in europe once which they can't shut up about.
>>
File: kings fan.jpg (54 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
kings fan.jpg
54 KB, 500x464
>LA Kings
>stinky
>smelly
>beaner
>>
>>69501741
Sl Benfica fans are the most biased, blind and all around the most impossible people to talk with about football.
Sporting CP fans are cry babys. always complaining about referess decidions
FC Porto fans are kids, self entitled assholes that aren't used to see their club going 3 years without wining a single trophy.
>>
>>69503303

>team is pretty successful

literally NOT liverpool then,la
>>
>>69501741
F.C. Sion are inbred alcoholics.
t. Geneva
>>
>>69501741
>Chelsea
chelsea had no fans until the 1990s, now they are full of glory supporters

>Liverpool
foreigners, not from merseyside

>Man United, Man City
have a core local fanbase, but still full of tourists, city very rarely fill their stadium

>Swansea
100 percent welsh

>Newcastle
mainly locals, few supporters dotted here and there around the country due to them being relatively good in early 2000s

>Sunderland
don't exist

>Everton
I am an Everton supporter and I find our fans in general are the biggest moaners of the league. They like to think we are still a massive club but we aren't that big anymore, possibly the most deluded in the league

>West Ham
old men and wannabe hooligans

>Stoke
inbreds, good support though

>Middlesbrough
literally the worst town in the country, their fans are loyal at least
>>
Maccabi Tel Aviv fans are pretty much as racist as Beitar
>>
>>69501741

FC Bayern München: Patrician, well-educated people with an average salary of 80k€. See through every lie in the world and vote FDP.

Borrussia Dortmund: Usually tradesmen. Low intelligence but generally behave decently. Vote SPD.

HSV: Utter scum from the gutter. The average fan has been in school for 6 years and lives on the dole ever since. Half is literal trailer park scum, the other half is arabs and k*rds. Vote Linke or not at all.

RB Leipzig: Have no fans. The only people supporting them are shady figures from global corporations.
>>
File: no.gif (1 MB, 245x141) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1 MB, 245x141
>>69502539
>Benfica
>a couple of hooligans here and there
>>
>>69503465
wrong they are based af. its the fc basel and fcz fand that are shit
>>
>>69503646
>Leipzig
why?
>>
>>69501855
please m8 your league started in 2007
>>
op is wrong af. i don't know what drug he is on but he is completely high. don't care what he says please.
>>
>>69503672
You can be a based inbred alcoholic. I mean that's what the whole Wallis canton is.
>>
>>69503707
sorun nedir kardeş
>>
>>69503578
>Sunderland
don't exist

They're the 25th best supported team in Europe, how odd.
>>
>>69503728
when's the parade?
>>
>>69503692

They're the only "club" from our three highest divisions that wasn't created naturally. It popped out of nowhere with Red Bull as it's main sponsor. No, Red Bull is even the de facto owner. They have endless money and are in the first Bundesliga now.
>>
>>69502539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iagE2wYR69g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sstXZCA6A4
Então isso foi uma produto da minha imaginação? Os Benfiquistas não sabem perder, nem ganhar. São o cancro do país.
>>
>Juve
Most of them are people from little towns or southern underdeveloped italy. biggest fandom in the country, hated by everyone, they usually are self entitled fuckheads. they have more fans outside of Turin, their stadium is full of people who take trains or even plane to see their matches. yesterday one of the leading figures of Juve ultras was found dead after he was called as a witness for a mafia trial in which judges were investigating the ties between 'ndrangheta (calabrese mafia) and Juventus management.

>Roma
whiny losers, they are the Liverpool of Italy but worse, if you imagine that they managed to lost a CL final at home against Liverpool. they are conspiracy theorists but very passionate.

>Lazio
they are known to be fascists and to some extent is still true even tho way less than in the past, Roma fans are also fucking nazis. Lazio fans are generally more upper class than Roma fans, even some roman jews root for them.

>Torino, Genoa
glorious fandom of glorious teams, generally leftists, they despise their city opponents.

>Napoli
Napoli is pretty much the Detroit of Italy, so their fans reflect this in a certain way. some says Curva A is composed of people form the province while Curva B is more the city boys. they are very folkoristic and have strong away presence given that people from Naples emigrated in the whole country

>Inter, Milan
in the past Inter were the middle class/bourgeousie team while Milan was the working class team (they were called the casciavitt, dialect for screwdrivers). Inter was ectreme right wing (and still is) while Milan was extreme left but the Berlusconi presidency pretty much destroyed the great Fossa dei Leoni peftist group.

>Fiorentina
leftists, they hate the National team.

>Atalanta
extreme left, friends of Celtic and very violent, they have strong support in the city and every year they do a party with a fucking tank kek

(Part 1 of 2)
>>
>>69503763
This. Benficucks are literally subhuman, Sportingfags might not win anything but at least they aren't human trash like Benfeces supporters. Porto really needs to get it's act together a put those red moors in check.
>>
>>69502539
>Sporting
Wouldn't call them "violent". I would say there are 2 types of sporting fans: the neutrals, who are sporting but know how to watch football without being annoying cunts, and the annoying cunts, who wont stop crying about >muh academy or >muh history
>Benfica
Guess that description varies form place to place, probably true if you go to the interior (Tras-os-montes, etc.)~
Also
>Porto
Porto fans living in Porto tend to be complete hooligans (the younger ones, teens or in their 20s). The ones who live in the suburban areas or the older ones are completely normal (take into account that normal, for the average portuguese fan, is usualy related to scream-based discussions)
>>
>>69503846
thank you and well said. I've always wondered which team was more supported in the province of rome, towns like civitavecchia and nettuno and tivoli.
>>
>>69503846
>berlusconi destroyed the milan leftists

more respect for him now
>>
>>69503846
>berlusconi destroyed the milan left

thanks berlusconi
>>
File: 1345248556596653.jpg (18 KB, 363x263) Image search: [Google]
1345248556596653.jpg
18 KB, 363x263
>Benfica
Has the most fans so you can find a little bit of everything. Lots of negros, hooligans, communists, old fat fucks who only likes football when the team wins etc etc

>Sporting
No matter where you go you will always find one butthurt Sporting fan. Butthurt about Benfica, about the refs, about the press

>FC Porto
Irrelevant outside of Porto even if they are by far the most successfull portuguese club in the last 20 years
>>
>>69503908
>>69503948
yo what the fuck
>>
File: palermo curva.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
palermo curva.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>69503846
>>69503846
>Hellas Verona
they are nazi scum, they even hanged a mannewuin o fa black man when the club was signing an african player. I fucking hate them but I have to admit they are very loyal and goliardic.

>Chievo, Sassuolo
non existent fanbases, team buyed by very rich businessmen to fulfil their economic greed, pretty much as Leipzig >>69503762

>Sampdoria
very good coreographies, one of the first supporters to do elaborate pyros and coreo in Europe

>Palermo
my team, we are very opportunistic. twenty years ago everybody was supporting "strisciate (milan, inter and juve) after we went to serie A playing great football with great players everybosy was supporting Palermo, now that we are shit people doesn't support anymore. there are 10000 diehard fans (I am among them) who were there when we lost to Battipagliese and went to 4th tier in 1997. Right wing ultras until the 90s, now there are a lot of factions fighting each other to gain the control. last year there was two or even three chants at the same time, prety depressing. but we are the global epicentre of mafia so it is normal that people fight for the power
>>
>>69503846
>All those connections to politics
Can't relate to, here in Portugal football and politics seem way more separated. The only related topic is the North-South rivalry seen here, North people tend to be very "regionalist". We have a saying around here, "Abaixo do Douro é Mouro" (literally "below the Douro river, everyone is Moor), which illustrates well the rivalry felt around here
>>
>>69504026
>>Palermo
How was Zahavi for your team?
>>
>>69504032
our version is "da firenze in giù, l'italia non c'è più"
>>
>>69503846
>in the past Inter were the middle class/bourgeousie team while Milan was the working class team (they were called the casciavitt, dialect for screwdrivers). Inter was ectreme right wing (and still is) while Milan was extreme left
Had no idea. Are their colors somewhat related to that?
>>
>>69503763
>>69503870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmJII_uaYIw
>>
>>69504088
well, I really liked him. he was a good player and in the first part of the season he scored four goals, one of which was a wonderful shot against Inter.
the problem is we have a crazy fuckhead as a president so he tends to ruin everything. for someone who come from a foreign country it is pretty difficult to understand why you should change like 7 coaches in a season.
In the second part of the season Zahavi's presence started to decline so he asked to be sold. pretty decent footballer in my opinion.
I remember the first time he played there was some random guy with a sign "KADIMA ZAHAVI" kek
>>
>>69504026
>goliardic
I learned a word today.
>>
File: amused argentine.gif (2 MB, 235x176) Image search: [Google]
amused argentine.gif
2 MB, 235x176
>>69502249
>Vélez
>fans
>>
>>69504161
good for him but I hate that treacherous cunt

he now signed from 60 million dollars in two years in china.
>>
>>69504207
well, he gave the impression to be really self entitled so it doesn't surprise me.

>>69504141
no, they were born before the birth of fascism.
the legend says they were founded by a group of painter who chose the two colors. Milan was born in 1899 but I don't really know the history behind their colours
if anybody is interested, I can tell you why Palermo have pink black colours, we are the only one in the world.
Palermo was founded in 1900 with a red blue jersey, but in 1907 some rich noble said to the president that "some sailors informed me that Genoa and other teams have red and blue. we should switch to pink and black because our team have either very good or very bad results.
so when we win we can drink the pink liquor (rosolio), when we lose we can drink the black liquor (coffee)"
pretty romantic and very symbolic of our city desu sempai

>>69504175
I am happy to share my helvetic friend
>>
File: pl-logo.jpg (65 KB, 800x401) Image search: [Google]
pl-logo.jpg
65 KB, 800x401
>>69501741

>Liverpool
Self-titled 'Best Fans in England', like to get over emotional and the local ones identify more with being Scouse than being English. Fairweather fans will always bang on about history and respect and tradition and buzzwords, whereas locals hold their local heroes up above all else (it's generally a shitty area, so poor boy done good). Most likely to rank high in paranoia and delusion, but only because they love their team so much.

But they can be genuinely passionate in a way most fans in England aren't, and mostly self aware that 'The Liverpool Fan' is an established meme that they shouldn't fall into. But will still secretly think next year is their year, even if they don't admit it.

>Man City
Traditionally very much a locally-supported team, with recent shitness meaning their working-class fanbase were loyal and darkly cheery, knowing any good times would immediately be followed by bad. Fans spent their lifetime supporting the smaller club in Manchester through thick and thin, getting taunted for being rubbish and living for the derby.

But now City are rich and successful and the fans don't know what to do; they're getting called plasrtics, while at the same time as naturally wanting to see good football for all the money spent, and for all the criticism taken about it. One of the most consistently well-supported clubs in the country, but a rapid expansion and generally poor fanbase results in exaggerated accusations

1/2
>>
File: pl2.jpg (24 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
pl2.jpg
24 KB, 600x300
>>69504354

>Man United
The powerhouse of the Premier League, most Man United fans have never known anything but unprecedented success. The years of trophies and domination has resulted in an inbuilt arrogance; their team is the best and they deserve to be the best. This has translated to the fans themselves, who view one another as learned students of the game. After all, they're United fans, and United win everything, so they must be the cleverest fans in the world. Has a tendency to take things too seriously, and is more open to patronising or condescending than any other fan.

But recent events have taken a turn for worse, and so their fans have experienced failure for the first time. At first they were aghast, insulted and embarassed - but then, in an effort to stop getting made fun of, they embraced their newfound averageness, and were oh so self-effacing (for the first time in their life). But now Mourinho is in charge, and every United fan knows that this could bring the glory days back - the trophies will be good, sure, but what they really want is the chance to be arrogant once more.

>Leicester
Bloody heroes, real Englishmen, absolute top class boys and just proper lads. Real lionheart shit, real George III shit, real fucking English through and through. Roy of the Rovers stuff, top bantz in every one, powering the rest of their fans with their positivity and top tier morale.

2/2
>>
>>69503646
>Bayern
so they're cucks?
>>
>>69504415
rich people tend to care about poor people from other countries than poor people from their own country.

not sure why
>>
>>69504344
>no, they were born before the birth of fascism.
But does the left/right identitiy related to either club predate it too?
>Palermo was founded in 1900 with a red blue jersey, but in 1907 some rich noble said to the president that "some sailors informed me that Genoa and other teams have red and blue. we should switch to pink and black because our team have either very good or very bad results.
>so when we win we can drink the pink liquor (rosolio), when we lose we can drink the black liquor (coffee)"
That's really cool. You bunch of alcoholics ;)
>>
>Sporting
All classes, fans of all ages, are very proud of their club and support the team through good and bad times always show up at the stadium. Every kid that is raised on Sporting values turns up a good kid.

>Benfica
All classes and ages but they have a very wierd mentality, You can defently tell apart a sporting fan from a benfica fan in like 15seconds into a conversation, Benfica fans tend to be uneductated, a bit rude and put up a huge front and pretend they have huge egos even tho they are very weak mentally. Lots of hooligans.

>Porto
Uneducated jerks a bit less deluted than benfica fans but are proud at all of their club.
There are no Porto fans outside of porto so they're all closed up in there which is good.
>>
>>69504354
Americans would watch those 30 for 30, I tell you hwhat.
>>
>>69504601
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>69504434
Here's my 2 cents:
-the contrast with people from foreign lands is greater, they see some starving kid being eaten by a vulture and definitely think that's worse than any of what their compatriots could be suffering. They wouldn't exactly be wrong.
-they think if they're rich in their country, anybody could be. Therefor anybody in their country who's not rich just isn't trying. The level of wrongness of that varries.
-they don't actually care either way, it's just cheaper to care about foreigners.
>>
>>69503646
>tfw only Leipzig correct
>>
>>69504657
There's a lot of drama to some of those English fanbases, and Americans love dramatic storylines in sports.
>>
>Sporting
Educated and well mattered people who, unfortunately, know nothing about football. Rich, spoiled kids. Stupid whinny cunts sometimes. Best "claque", not even a contest here. Absolutely bro tier in match days, even with opposing teams fans (if they are not from benfica or porto). Thinks they have the best academy in the world yet has rarely banked on them witch is quite ironic and tells you all you need to know about them.

>Benfica
Low class violent scum 90% of the times, fans even fight between themselves. Glory hunters, but are the first to rip their card apart when things go sour. Biggest nigga fan base because of >muh Eusebio
Will absolutely go insane if anyone implies any of their players is not the best ever

>Porto
Pretty bro tier to watch a game with, usually fun guys. Worse claque by far, violent.
They go 3 years without titles and their average attendance is lower than Sporting when they went to 7th place.
Enough said.

>braga
benfiquistas on disguise.
>>
>>69501741
>FC Bayern
Wealthy, upper-class people with some edgy students sprinkled among them.
Probably the oldest fanbase in Germany.

>Borussia Dortmund
Working-class people, leaning a bit more to the political right, even have some inofficial nazi fan groups.

>FC Schalke
Working-class people, often unemployed and with alcohol problems, don't give a fuck about politics.

>FC St. Pauli
Ultra Leftists.

>Hansa Rostock
Borderline nazis.

>Dynamo Dresden
Far-right, most active hooligan group in the country nowadays probably.

>Eintracht Frankfurt
Very active ultra scene, leaning right politically.

>1. FC Köln
Very active ultra scene, like to banter and cause trouble, no political affiliation.

>Werder Bremen
Leftist as fuck and the most SJW fanbase in Germany.

>VfL Wolfsburg
VW employees.

>Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer employees, although in recent years also gained some other fans.
>>
Spartak: poor or middle class, beer belly, always think that they are going to win championship despite being mediocre for years.
Zenit, Lokomotiv, CSKA, Rubin & others: have no fans.
>>
File: 1453592793521.jpg (25 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1453592793521.jpg
25 KB, 228x221
>>69504774
>Probably the oldest fanbase in Germany.
>>
>>69504774
>Leftist as fuck and the most SJW fanbase in Germany.
Wtf I hate Bremen now, I'm a #Dortmissile.
>>
>>69504774
Also I forgot

>Hamburger SV
Conservative, desperately try to be as "trendy" as St. Pauli, massive inferiority complex towards St. Pauli despite being the far more successful club.
>>
>>69504774
>>69504815
>Bayern
>fanbase
>HIV
>consvervative
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Bayern: bandwagoners, people who just want to buy success, they are Asian/African bandwagoner tier, basically customers who want to see some "event"
Dortmund: Ruhrpottassis from Dortmund, people who don't want Bayern to win, hipsters
Schalke: Ruhrpottassis from Gelsenkirchen, poorfags, completely deluded, they always think "this is our year!"
Hamburg: like Schalke but with rich people
Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Hoffenheim: VW/Bayer/SAP employees
Leipzig: Ossis with families who are scared of hooligans
St. Pauli: Antifa poorfags, SJWs, literally bums
Bremen: leftists
Frankfurt: Turk-Arab-German-mongrels from the ghetto
>>
what about hannover?
>>
>>69504815

>HSV
>a club that has an own fucking graveyard
>conservative
>>
>>69503846
>>69504026
pretty good
>>
>>69501741
Anderlecht: working class, mostly dumb, probably votes right/far right, probably has a tattoo of anderlecht or something that shows the clubs logo with him,

club brugge: boeren, a lot of young people, spread across whole flanders instead of closing to the city of brugge

gent: students, friendly folk, bandwagoners since they won the title a year ago
>>
>>69504834
HSV fans mostly vote CDU m8

They come from Blankensee and North Hamburg or the surrounding wealthy meme towns.
>>
>>69504852
They have no fan identity.
>>
>>69504894
does cercle brugge actually have any fans?

and is there any other club from brussels besides anderlecht?
>>
File: nfl-logo-tilted.jpg (63 KB, 550x545) Image search: [Google]
nfl-logo-tilted.jpg
63 KB, 550x545
Seahawks: hipsters, homos, numales, trannies, Chinks and bandwagoners who started following the sport 3 years ago

Steelers: middle aged unemployed industry workers, overall wearing, pickup driving rednecks from bumfuck Appalachia and morbidly obese women

Raiders: mouthbreathing white retards who think they're hardcore by dressing like ICP clowns and black metal band members, spic gangbangers, hoodrat crackbabies and other criminal lowlife shit

Cowboys: the FC Liverpool of the NFL, delusional inbred retards who think they root for a perennial powerhouse that's entitled to a championship every year even though the last 20 years were nothing but alternating between choking and outright shit play. Also beaners galore.

Texans: "that other team from Texas", eternally bootytroubled over being in the Cowboys' shade

Browns: depressed middle aged men, alcoholics and masochists

Bucs, Jaguars, Titans: no fans whatsoever, not even bandwagoners as those teams are complete shit
>>
>>69504954
this is great

sports other than football/soccer are welcome if you have any info
>>
>>69504935

cercle brugge has fans that are from around brugge themselves. Even though most of those support the 'actual' club brugge.

And the closest other team from Brussels is Mechelen. But there isn't really any other "big" team in brussels itself. Whitestar Brussel won the title in second class but they didn't have a licence to play in jupiler pro league. Their place got robbed by Eupen.
>>
>>69504954
Lel about the Dallas/Liverpool comment. It's also worth noting that Dallas is the most valuable sports team in the world and spent $1 billion on their new stadium and yet are flaming dog shit.
>>
>>69504699
thank you my cern employee friend.
>>
>>69501785
yes but this one is true
>>
>>69504568
IIRC fascists hated both Milan teams, Inter for being named "international" and AC for having an English name.
>>
>>69503578
Merseyside has an even mix of Everton and Liverpool supporters
>>
>>69503714
nothing wrong with getting drunk desu
>>
>>69501741
I'm going to be in Bebek. Should I support Beşiktaş?
>>
>>69505573
why not?
>>
>>69504954
This Seattle description also applies to the Sounders and NYCFC oddly enough
>>
any ameribros know what's the deal with NYCFC,NYRB and the NY Cosmos?
>>
>>69505666
Cause im not an edgy teen, communist, prostitute, or wealthy.
>>
>rangers
Working class/middle class protestant, unionist, incredibly loyal to their team and lacking of plastic fans

>Celtic
Same as above but Catholic, few more plastic fans in recent years and the Irish fans care more about hating on Rangers than actually supporting their own team (the reason for the "obsessed Celtic fan" trope)
>>
>>69505719
well Beşiktaş fans are very passionate and loud,I am a galatasaray fan but Beşiktaş fans are far better than Fenerbahçe fans

so yes,It would be good to experience the european football atmosphere for you

which game do you plan to go to?
>>
File: argentinanutsh.jpg (40 KB, 600x307) Image search: [Google]
argentinanutsh.jpg
40 KB, 600x307
>boca, river, independiente, racing: every class shitheads arrogant as fuck, shit people.
>lower divison fans: crazy fucks, weird people (pic related) but nice in the heart
>first division but shit teams: mid class people, familiar.
>>
>>69502070
>rangers cucking anyone

Wew lad theyre about to go bust again
Other than that spot onil but, i want to add

>celtic
>Fenian bastards

>hibs
Fenian bastards

>hearts
Hard working protestants who hate scott maclean despite him singlehandly winning them the scottish cup when he awarded a nonexistent penalty against celtic
>>
>>69501741
Tell me about Çaykur Rizespor
>>
File: ascenso.jpg (66 KB, 787x433) Image search: [Google]
ascenso.jpg
66 KB, 787x433
>>69505792
mid class people is like this
>>
File: chacarita.jpg (39 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
chacarita.jpg
39 KB, 500x382
>>69505811
and usually get like this
>>
>>69505782
idk dude, how much are tickets
>>
>>69503621
What about Maccabi Haifa?
>>
>>69504777

Why does Russia have such little turnout for club football/soccer matches?
>>
>>69505804
too bothered to show up to the stadium
also trabzonspor with no delusions
finally MASSIVE erdoğan supporters
>>
>>69505796
More like

>celtic
Sinn Fein FC

>hibs
SDLP FC
>>
New England Patriots: Self defeating, gigantic inferiority complex having, fags but are the quickest and the first to defend their team when anyone gives an iota of criticism against Belicheck or Brady. (I should know, I'm a Pats fan)
Dallas Cowboys: just like fan bases of all teams from Texas, filled with delusional retards who think it's their birthright to win the Super Bowl every year even though for the most part the on-field product has been awful for 20 years.
Green Bay Packers: Delusional retards like Cowboys fans, but are even more laughable because even though they make the playoffs consistently, haven't done anything since 2010 and end up being defeatist whiners when Rodgers get's bent over by the better team in the playoffs.
>>
>>69505895
Some of the worst fans in the league constantly whining and booing their players when they don't win every match. They have a lot of arab fans, not saying it's related though.
>>
>>69505972
There are only a few teams that have Oil money, and hooliganism has scared away people who are actually interested in soccer. It isn't quite as dire as Russianbro said, but it is not good.
>>
>>69505972
>awful stadiums
>Ultras
>non-derby matches generate almost no interest
>>
>>69506213
>Oil money
Irrelevant. Spartak has it - they suck ass, Zenit has it - they suck ass.
>>
Lakers: Probably the largest, most diverse fan base, with fans from all walks of life. Lots of bandwagoners but also lots of diehard respectable fans. Hollywood celebrities come out when they are good, which has historically been the case

Celtics: most historically successful team. On the whole very knowledgeable and passionate fans. Usually top bantz.

Knicks: Probably some of the most loyal fans in the league, even though their team doesn't win most of the time. NYC has lots of history with basketball in general.

Bulls: Jordan played for them. Recently still a good fan base despite being a bit overshadowed by LeBron.

Heat: People take yachts to their games when they are winning, and people don't go at all when they don't.

Cavaliers: Passionate fans, despite a 50 year title drought. LeBron has pretty much been the sole reason for their recent success.

Memeiors: Historically one of the losing-est teams. Recently bandwagoned by new-money tech hipsters with more money than taste. The most left wing fans by far, so has a constant inferiority complex even when winning. Detested by every other fan base.

Clippers: Used to be a bottom team. Recently got a new owner who paid 2 billion for the team. Generally a transplant fan base with a small but diehard minority.

Spurs: From one of the smallest NBA cities so most fans are locals. Huge international fan base though due to their style of play.
>>
>>69506331
I thought that Zenit were supposed to be the best team in Russia.

I know they don't do shit in European competition but no Russian team has done that since CSKA won it.
>>
>>69506413
>been a Warriors fan since the 90's
>now getting grouped with these assholes
>>
Ajax: smart, highly educated people who love the game, are empathetic towards others, and who often give to charity and have huge penises

Feyenoord: fat, ugly assholes with fat fingers, short stubby legs and beady little eyes. Often drunk, hate puppies and incontinent
>>
>>69506469
>Feyenoord

Know how to handle a hammer though
>>
>>69506469
They hate puppies? Those fuckers.
>>
File: 1429889376239.jpg (24 KB, 600x631) Image search: [Google]
1429889376239.jpg
24 KB, 600x631
>Sporting

Literally dead on the inside. This club has won nothing for the past decade. Most people who claim to be Sporting fans, don't actually like football. The rest are just hooligans, neo nazis and the dregs of society.

>Benfica

Literally Africa: The Club. Benfica has the most fans, but it's a shame that most of them aren't even Portuguese. Lots of Africans, as this reflects the demographics in Lisbon. They tend to be civilized and polite though, they're always respectful when they come to our stadium and they usually behave. They're alright.

>Porto

Well adjusted and productive members of society. Loyal to their club and their city. The city of Porto. The most successful club in Portugal.

>>69503883
>Sporting
>Wouldn't call them "violent"

>Porto
>tend to be complete hooligans

What a fucking joke. Look at this dumb moor and laugh.

>Sporting fans literally organize a raid in our city
>they come to Porto wearing all black and looking for a fight
>they get their fucking asses kicked

Never forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KmRTrpUcsw
>>
>>69506429
>best team in Russia
Muh sides.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5vYiBa77gM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_piywComn0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbxzI2aKUOo
>>
Heart of Midlothian: Fine upstanding handsome bastard citizens of Edinburgh

Hibernian: Hoors, poofs and junkies.

Celtic: Bin raking weegies

Dundee United: Called the arabs, which is bad enough

Dundee: Cunts, worst pies in the league.

Aberdeen: Sheep fuckers who'd be living in the stone age still if they hadn't found oil off the coast

Inverness: Teuchtars

Ross County Extra rural Teuchtars

St. Johnstone: Posh Teuchtars

Partick Thistle: Hipster students

Rangers: Their team died and they did nothing to stop it, but they like to pretend it didn't happen.
>>
>>69504774
>Eintracht Frankfurt
>Very active ultra scene, leaning right politically.

I always heard about how leftist they are.
>>
NY Jets: Italian construction worker from Long Island or NJ. Still talks about having seen Namath play in person, loyal through the good and bad.

NY Giants: Old guys or professional class guys who keep it low key. The Giants games are church like compared to Jets games, not even on the same level drunken violence wise.

Eagles: Unrepentant assholes who have taken their asshole reputation and rather than being embarrassed they embrace it and revel in it. Love Buddy Ryan even though he was worse than Andy Reid.

Dolphins: Girls and girly men. "Dolphins are so cute! Look at their uniforms so cute!"
>>
>>69501741
>Fenerbahçe

OÇ piç bebeleri, elitist gavatları. Erdoğan supports this team.

>Galatasaray
Most normie fanbase ever. Their fans crowd the internet with turkish memes. The equivalent of Zlatan fans and UNILAD meme sharers on facebook. Any political party applies but is definitely nationalistic or patriotic. May or may not have a normal social life.

>Beşiktaş
Their biggest fanbase are anarchists who stole water tanks and a construction vehicle during the Gezi protests. They are never cringy about their fandom. Can come from middle class or working class. They can actually wear team jerseys in public because it doesn't look autistic. Has a girlfriend and normal social life.

>Angaragücü
Their fanbase translates to a unique turkish term for "slum" that literally translates to "it was set up over night". Not ashamed of themselves. In on the joke. Best fanbase ever.

>Gençlerbirliği
The Fenerbahçe for old school Ankara folks.
>>
>Ajax

Violent and anti-semetic drunkards who vandalize wherever they go

>PSV

Wealthy farmers who barely speak Dutch

>Feyenoord

Sandniggers and niggers
>>
>>69506881
>Ajax
>anti-semitic

errors.exe
>>
>>69504774
Which one is the biggest fanbase in Baden-Wuttemburg?

FC Köln Seems like my kind of fanbase
>>
>>69505719
Besiktas are the least cringeworthy fans

they also have the best bantz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDwVh-op34
>>
Anderlecht: old, dumb, often bald and overweight people, lots of bandwagoners, a lot of them have bumperstickers

AA Gent: ultimate bandwagoning team since they won the league and got a new stadium which the club didn't pay for itself, 60% Turks, 20% Students, 10% who "switched teams" to Club Brugge during Gent's darkest days and now have "switched back", 10% people who actually were fans before they had success.

Club Brugge: people from all over the country, most of them West-Flanders though, mix of young and old, poor and wealthy. Active in the agricultural sector. Most loyal fans.

Standard Liege: poor Walloons, most of them communists, no sense of decency, not very civilized. Quite loyal despite chimping out at the players/club a lot.
>>
>>69505796

>Being part of the Glasgow Sectarian bubble
>>
cork, kerry and dublin fans are the only relevant ones in terms of maybe an established collectively conscious opinion

maybe

mayo fans are resigned to a curse on their team that won't allow them to win the ai until every member of their previously winning team is dead
>>
>>69506881
What about ADO Den Haag?
>>
>Lille, Lens
Unemployed consanguineous paedophiles, but great lads

>PSG
Scum from the cités, with a new bourgeois bandwagon fanbase

>Marseille
Passionate drug dealers, always exaggerating everything. They're the best at everything and they even invented the wheel if you ask them

>Lyon
White collars, fresh fans from the 00's successes

>Saint-Etienne
Blue collars, old and passionate, living on their memories from the 70s and now delusional about the team's level

>Bastia, Ajaccio
muh corsican persecution complex, pretty vehement. Corsican nationalists

>Monaco
non-existent

>Nice
retarded right-wing extremists
>>
>Dinamo
Nationalistic, divided, hate Mamić
and Hajduk fans (in that order),violent
>hajduk
Crazy passionate about their club, violent, nationalistic in a laid back way, drugs, hate Mamić and Dinamo
Fans (in that order)
>vinkovci
Actual retards
>>
>>69507129
>cork
>relevant

LOL
>>
>America
Cringy chilangos, annoying to no end. Think they're hot shit all the time.

>Chivas
Stuck in the past

>Cruz Azul
Eternal losers with the biggest inferiority complex

>Pumas
Teenager shitbags and people who never when to the university yet still act like they belong.

>Toluca
Mountain savages

>Monterrey
The most fairweather fanbase in the country
>>
>>69503646
what about schalke? Most germans I met are Schalke fans
>>
ITT: let's see if I can be more properly biased than you

>>69506609

>most of them aren't even Portuguese
Given Benfica has like the triple of fans of both SCP and FCP if you count the colonies, that isn't surprising. If you count Portugal only, that's obviously plain wrong.
>The most successful club in Portugal.
This is also wrong
>>
the number of portuguese posters in this thread makes me curious.
>>
>>69507959
Haven you been away from spee? We literally owned this place during the Euro
>>
>Benfica
60% Niggers, 40% Unemployed scum

>Sporting
Hard working people who care about football and love the club and what it represents

>Porto
Irrelevant
>>
>>69507959

/sp/ is barbossa land now
>>
>>69502070
>the rangers
>only citing rangers fans as being violent

go back to ireland paddy
>>
>>69505558
I never said there was anything wrong with it.
>>
>>69506413
>Memeiors: Historically one of the losing-est teams. Recently bandwagoned by new-money tech hipsters with more money than taste. The most left wing fans by far, so has a constant inferiority complex even when winning. Detested by every other fan base.
Have you just started watching basketball?
>>
Sporting CP:
>Respectful
>Medium/High class
>Civilized
>The only fans who actually make noise in the stadium.

Benfica:
>90pct of benfica "fans" don't even know the name of more than 3 players of the team but they'll make sure to tell you that benfica is the biggest and best club in the world
>Toothless poor dirty from portuguese favelas
>Can't have a normal conversation with them
>Cancer of Portugal
>Dead atmosphere in the stadium, worse than any mls side

FC Porto:
>Never met one in my life so I don't really know, there aren't many
>But they're ultras steal all the chants from Sporting.
>>
Boca: lower class scum and inmigrants
River: originally upper classes. Now just as poor as the rest
Independiente, racing, san lorenzo: their original neighbourhoods are poor but the bandwagoners from the rest of the country are upper/middle class
Dont know about the rest
>>
Toronto Maple Leafs: The saddest fans in sports. Fans are made up of people from Toronto, the GTA, and Newfies. Real fans cant afford tickets so the home games are absolute garbage since the seats are filled with corporate drones talking business.

Montreal Canadians - Insane frenchmen with a massive chip on their shoulder and people from Hamilton - the Liverpool of Hockey. Fuck off forever.

Ottawa - The other Ontario team, fans are from Ottawa area only, and their home games have more Toronto and Montreal fans than Ottawa fans.

Chicago Blackhawks/Detroit Redwings - Cool and good fanbases.

Buffalo Sabres - No fans, more Leafs fans than Buffalo fans for home games.

Vancouver Canucks - Retards who burned their own city down - trash, shit, garbage.

Philly Flyers - Insane, violent, loyal.

Pittsburg - Chip on their shoulder, expect to win everything(And they often do)

Oilers - Almost as sad as Leafs fans, always remembering THE GLORY DAYS.

Calgary - Rednecks and rich people, sometimes one in the same.

Winnipeg - Great fanbase, loyal, just happy to be there(LOL)

Teams south of Washington - No fans to speak of.
>>
>>69507287
"Unemployed consanguineous paedophiles" You're a half-nigger southerner, right ?
>>
File: 0TcwWeD.png (284 KB, 348x449) Image search: [Google]
0TcwWeD.png
284 KB, 348x449
>>69508864
m8 the sabres have had 95% capacity at every game for like 5 years in a row despite sucking ass
>>
>>69508864
Chicago Blackhawks/Detroit Redwings - Cool and good fanbases.

blackhawks fans are the redditt of the nhl.
>>
>>69507959
does it really make you think?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>69501741
Leftist Galatasaray fan and member of a leftist Galatasaray fan group here

There are literally zero stereotypes that appeal to Turkish clubs considering 60 out of the 75 million people in Turkey root for one of these teams.

Man on the right is by far the most famous fan of "middle class or rich" Fenerbahce for instance, known for stealing AK47s and hiding from the police in dog kennels
>>
Ajax - casuals and >muh history. most popular club in the Netherlands, hated by almost every fan of a different club

Feyenoord - working class, lots of hooligans, lots of retards, Liverpool of the Netherlands

PSV - farmers, jealous of the Ajax - Feyenoord rivalry because they don't really fit in despite being pretty much the best Dutch team this century
>>
>all these portuguese flags

I want my old /sp/ back
>>
>>69502070
>Celtic
Wannabe IRA gun runners and general delusions of persecution
>>
>>69505711
Went to a NYRB - NYCFC game, NYRB is more of an actual fanbase with a lot of European/South American immigrants among the fans, NYCFC is retarded Americans who think "le soccer is so authentic" who know jackshit about the sport

NY Cosmos are irrelevant but Pele played for them once, which is also the reason why a disproportionate amount of people know Pele in the US

>>69505972
Practically oligarchs having fun among each other while giving zero shits about the fans leading to a bunch of hooligans dominating fanbases, plus most Russians I know prefer the KHL exponentially

>>69508864
Currently being converted into a Red Wings fan by a good friend, I even have a sweet retro Datsyuk jersey, if I'm making a mistake someone warn me before it's too late
>>
File: stade-grimonprez-jooris3206l.jpg (271 KB, 657x493) Image search: [Google]
stade-grimonprez-jooris3206l.jpg
271 KB, 657x493
>>69507287
>Lille, Lens
Their fanbases are quite different doe and nobody gets your french memes. Lens is the miners club. Lille fanbase is more diverse but more midclass and used to be far smaller due to low success compared to Lens but had a great small stadium.

>Lyon
Yes rather true also young right wing fan base.
>>
File: 14553005124830.png (7 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
14553005124830.png
7 KB, 166x166
>>69510907
>prefer the KHL
>>
>>69504954
Accurate except for the steelers. I find that most steelers fans are lower middle class black people in working class towns. Not nigger, just black and with cheap houses.

Similar with Lions fans, except more and outside Michigan.
>>
>>69501741
>Rayo Vallecano
Leftists socialists who are the people who want open borders, but are working class people and fun to hang out with.

>Real Betis/Espanyol
They are hipsters but passionate fans, tend to be kind, just don't mention their rivals.

>Athletic Bilbao/Real Sociedad
One is the big brother, the other is the little one. Both fans tend to be left, minority right but all of them are again passionate and very nationalistic. Cool and passive overall.

>Real Madrid
Half of the city supports them, average attendance and 70% of their fan base are Arabs/Latinos. Some are cool, others are twats, the rest are meh. And some are like Thomas Roncero, but a minority.

>Sevilla/Valencia
Both set of fans have seen their clubs win trophies in the 2000's, so they have an extended fan base around the world. They cocky and like to bash on their rivals Villareal and Betis. Most are cool, and some are like Cristobal Soria, in which case they are cunts.

>Barcelona
Leftists, Indians, Leftists Latinos and about 30% of their fan base came in 2009. But if you ever meet Catalans in person, then they are good people. But the will always pull the "muh oppressed" card when talking about Madrid.

>Atlético Madrid
They hate all Real Madrid fans, loud and passionate. Generally good people hang out and get drunk with.

>Getafe
The Inbetweeners who don't wan to bandwagon Real or Atleti, and are not that leftist to go over to Rayo. Their fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to Real Madrid, but apart from that are good people who don't want their club relegated.

t.Spanish Halfbreed
>>
File: spirit rw.jpg (834 KB, 1743x1832) Image search: [Google]
spirit rw.jpg
834 KB, 1743x1832
>>69510907
Red Wings are probably the most respected team. Even when were shit we make the playoffs. We may not be great again soon, but you're making a great choice.
Don't forget to read up and watch our greats; Gordie Howe, Lindsay, Sawchuk,
modern: Yzerman, Lidstrom, Fedorov and the Russian Five, Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

Red Wings have a good tradition of players who play their whole career there.
>>
>Corinthians
The fans are thieves, violent and uneducated, although the fanbase is huge and extends for the whole country. The team is involved in politician and mediatic corruption

>Flamengo
Dindus favela monkeys official team, and protected by our biggest television netword. Claims to be the biggest fanbase in football. Fanbase extends to all social classes

>Santos
nice and polite old fellas, middle class

>Palmeiras
middle and high class, some of them thinks they're italian

>São Paulo
middle and high class, arrogant cunts who thinks their team is global tier

>Vasco
WE WUZ GOAT AND SHIET low life carioca monkeys. England of Brazil
>>
most of our supporters are very generic, with a few exceptions

>Rosenborg
Arrogant fuckers. Has never experienced tough times. Like Man Utd at its worst

>Brann
big drama queens. Fans set hilariously high standards, only for the team to fuck up in the most ridiculous ways

>Stromsgodset
Bandwagoners. Half of them weren't fans of the team ten years ago, all of them will support another team in ten years

>Vålerenga
drug addicts, casuals and human trash, mostly. Only their hockey team is decent, soccer team has no attendance left after decades of JUST

>Lyn
Traditional upper class team from Oslo who went backrupt some years ago.

>Viking
Boring and bland. Most of them are probably bandwagoning the local hockey team instead
>>
File: lions_20still_20believe.png (346 KB, 749x350) Image search: [Google]
lions_20still_20believe.png
346 KB, 749x350
>Detroit Lions
Rare combination of diehard fans and brutal honesty. Always supportive, however we aren't delusional.
>>
>>69510824
Every Scottish team has delusions of persecution

Celtic and Rangers think the SFA are out to get them because they're big and because people prefer the underdogs

Everyone else thinks the SFA are in the old firms back pocket and that the "little giy" is being trampled by the big guns
>>
>>69511350
Good to know. Friend is a huge fan of Dylan Larkin, apparently has a great future. Love Datsyuk and Zetterberg

>>69511355
Anything about Gremio? The only Brazilian guy I know is a huge fan of theirs
>>
>o autismo português neste fio
>eles acham mesmo que os adeptos portugueses são diferentes num espaço físico de 900km N/S + ilhas

A única diferença nos grandes é que o Benfica agrega mais pretos, o Sporting mais gajas e o Porto mais ciganos. O resto é tudo igual.
>>
>>69511702

São bastante diferentes. Aliás, fora do futebol, pessoas de diferentes regiões são muito diferentes umas das outras.
>>
>>69503704
And you're a dirty Jew
>>
>>69509178
I'm a dirty southerner yes, but a rightful Lyon fan thanks to >muh heritage. And this guy >>69510945 gets it, it was coming from the meme banner.
>>
>>69511672
>Gremio
they are schizofrenic about Rio-São Paulo and they only care if they win against Internacional
>>
File: poland.jpg (65 KB, 512x463) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
65 KB, 512x463
any poland bros around to talk about the ekstraklasa? I bet there some good shit there
>>
>Sporting
Upper class rich kids and adults, attention seekers. They feel the need to be in the middle of every fucking discussion. Wannabe hooligans. Average Sporting fans some old rich guy dressed in a suit and a green scarf.

>Porto
Generally gypsies and "grunhos", the most violent of the 3 bigs. Spoiled fans because the club has been extremely dominant the last years. Pretty much the Hooligans. Average Porto fan some gypsy wearing full Portos training kit, pants under the socks, stolen shoes.

>Benfica
Drunks, wife beaters and niggers, mostly the poor people club. Biggest fan base in the country, mildly violent. Average fan, well since they are the most wide spread fanbase its harder to have 1 stereotype but its either black people or some poor guy in an old benfica shirt.

>Other teams
There aren't stereotypes because we only follow 3 clubs and support the local club only when its winning or when its playing 1 of the major ones at home.
>>
>>69504585
My dad's from Alentejo and he supports Porto...
>>
>>69504894
An extra by an other poster:
- Standard de Liege: spoiled and violent crowd, mostly unemployed or factory workers because of the shit economy in Liege, extremely passionate though but a bit deluded. Supported by people in Belgium that don't like the other trad. teams.
>>
>>69507035
Kek, actually pretty accurate.
>>
>>69512247
Disturbingly accurate my friend. I'm a sportukid and my dad's rich. My bf is portista and his dad looks like an arab. And benfiquistas are like leafs fans, but with an occasionally winning team
>>
>>69504601
heh, heh, heh....well you got us pegged.
>>
>>69503763
>milhões de pessoas de estratos sociais, étnicos e etários diferentes apresentam um padrão comportamental igual por causa do clube que apoiam
Jesus, por essa lógica os lagartos eram todos Eduardos Barrosos ou Inacios. Não meu, se vês mal nos adeptos do Benfas, vês mal no teu país. Sou sócio desde que nasci, e conheço gajos impecáveis e gajos a quem dá vontade de bater dos 3 clubes grandes. Conheço mais benfiquistas fixes que bestas, mas não sou tolo ao ponto de confundir uma fracção da minha experiência escolhida a dedo por mim com a realidade so por azia.
>>
>Colo Colo
Upped and lower class, for different reasons. The upper class follow them because Pinochet followed them (legend says he built them their stadium), lower class bandwagon them, and are literally the worst. Also has band wagoners because they are the biggest team, and on 06' had a golden generation
>U de Chile
Lower-middle class, rivals of Colo Colo but are generally the same, the "leftist intellectuals" follow them because during dictatorship they opposed the regime. Also has a ton of bandwagon kids because on 11' they dominated the league and won the equivalent of the Europa League
>UC
Upper class, forever 2nd place and get bullied because of it, regardless they support the team and endure the mocking of others
>Audax Italiano, Union Española
Hipsters that don't want to follow one of the big 3, and either are or italian of spanish descent or live near the stadium
>Palestino
Muzzies and anti-Israel folks
Fun fact: when they played the Libertadores (or Sudamericana, can't remember) they showed their games on Palestine
>Huachipato
Lower-middle class workers of the factory, and people of Talcachuano, generally nice, loyal people
>Magallanes
Inhabitants of Punta Arenas, mad loyal and one of the nicest fan bases
>Deportes Temuco
Temuco and nearby towns, one of the biggest, most loyal fan bases, recently promoted to the first division so expect the attendances to go up
>Cobreloa
4th biggest fanbase, northern and old people. historical rivals of Colo Colo, but the club is broke and dying
>O'higgins
Relatively big fan base, nice enough but a bit cocky because their team is rivalling the big ones and a while ago won the campionship
>>
>>69512659
Claro que sim seu burro isto é uma thread sobre estereótipos e o pessoal tá a gozar uns com os outros. És assim tão autista que não consegues compreender que 99% do que é escrito neste site não significa nada? Fds volta pó reddit seu retardado.
>>
>>69508174
Look at this sport lisbon nigger lizard and laugh at his misery, /sp/
2 championships in the last 34 years, 18 overall, but they think they are big in any way in spite of being the national joke
>>
>>69513006
But anon, they are the joke. They just like to pretend they amount to anything. Its just the lizards. Hell I even remember SC Braga overtaking them in "power" for the 3rd best team in the country.
>>
>>69501741
Benfica
>built by members
>owned by members to this day
>successful at all times except late 90s and the whole 00s
>people's club
>only club to keep democratic elections during the dictatorship
>largest fanbase by a landslide, so it incorporates lots of human trash, mostly from Lisboa

Porto
>fans tend to be stingy, but overall loyal due to >muh north
>same president for 40 years, a guy who institutionalized the dirt in our football, from offering hookers to refs for decades to filling the away team locker room with bleech
>nevertheless produced some good players

Sporting
>memes: the club
>2 titles in more than 30 years
>18 overall but they claim 22 for winning 4 times a cup which was replaced with the FA cup in the 1930s
>have a good academy but all their good players leave asap and NEVER return
>president is a fat moron who bragged when they were 1st but then was set on suicide watch after choking the biggest choke in history
>previous managements included bankers and investors who are now imprisoned or under investigation for white collar crimes
>fanbase whine about everything conceivable, from referees in each and every game, to Renato Sanches being too good to be 18, to being known for the name of their city instead of the name of their country, to bigger teams having more money, to smaller teams playing defensively, to joints hurting, literally wojak at the party
Sporting Lisbon is the true Meme Central
>>
are spanish and portuguese the same people
>>
File: m.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>it's another portugese poster telling us about their country's three teams

we get the point
>>
>>69513583
Yes, like canadians and amerians are the same people. Or like the whole south america aside from brazil are all the same people.
>>
>>69513613
This

The whole Portuguese fan dynamic is fucking weird
>>
File: 469.jpg (37 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
37 KB, 489x499
>>69513966
>>69513613
Sit down, Anglo kids. I'm about to tell you a story.

>>69513525
>Benfica
>not shit

>Pinto da Costa
>not based
>>
So which is the good Portuguese team?
>>
>tfw cant be a fan of any of my local teams because they are only supported by mexican beaner trash that dont even watch sports
california feels
>>
>>69513966
It's very simple and don't be fooled by all previous descriptions, most of the fanbase of the three major clubs is pretty much the same. They all have poor and uneducated, middle class, and rich fag/elite fans.

Benfica has the most fans so the other two find that annoying. Benfica also has an old rivalry with Sporting so they hate each other. Both Sporting and Benfica hate Porto because they enjoyed a lot of national and international success in the past 20 years, but that also means their fanbase is the most plastic of the three. Porto hates the clubs in the south because it's their thing and has historical reasons, their president being divisive and inflammatory doesn't help.
>>
>Sloga Kraljevo
fans from uptown, so called old kingstownmen
>Metalac Trgovacki
gypsies
>Karadjordje
niggers
>Radnicki Kovaci
kosovars
>Zica
hillbillies and religious nuts
>Magnohrom
wannabe punkers nazis and subculture trash
>>
There's a lot of overlap considering that people in New York often uproot from one borough or state to another, not to mention split families. It doesn't always translate to rooting for your dad's team.

>Yankees
Doctors, The Mafia, celebrities, tourists, automotive workers, cops, ferry operators, city officials, Irish, Italians, Poles, Portuguese, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese

Located:
Manhattan, The Bronx, Staten Island, Bergen County NJ, Essex County NJ, Westchester County NY, Putnam County NY, Orange County NY, theoretically all the way upstate west of Troy NY, half of Connecticut

>Mets
"Loveable loser syndrome" fans, teachers, firemen, electric company workers, construction workers, lawyers, hedge fund managers, Jews, Bengalis, and Blacks
Locations:
Queens, Brooklyn, Nassau County LI, Suffolk County LI, Middlesex County NJ,
>>
Germanbros, can you describe how are the Hertha fans?
>>
>>69518009
Cuckolds and schwochten
>>
>>69507035
>>69506881
Adding some more from Netherlands and Belgium because everybody knows the stereotypes of the big teams

>Vitesse, Twente, AZ.
Teams with massively deluded fanbases who think they are in the same league as Ajax, PSV and Feyernoord, but otherwise are just region-based

>Roda JC
Krauts without jobs, hope or life in the middle of nowhere, or pensioners from the rest of their broken region. Have a modern stadium in otherwise the arse-end of Germany.

>Heerenveen
farmers in friesland who will not stop reminding you that they are a friesland club

>Cambuur
tokkies in a tiny city that will not stop reminding you that they hate Friesland

>NEC
Wierd mix of hipsters, arabs, and neo-nazis who think they make a better atmosphere than they do.

>ADO
Fuck these supposed tough guys. Always claim to be the biggest rivals of every team in the Netherlands, especially Ajax, when in fact no one cares about them. Hitler-mask wearers due to Ajax rivalry. Attention seeking /pol/tards

>NAK, Stillem 2
Insignificant brabanders, the kind of inbreds the Germans take the piss off in New Kids Turbo.

>MVV, Fortuna Sittard
Inbred unintelligible mouth-breathers who are worked up at the drop of a hat. In the 90s were the plucky underdogs with ridiculously violent fans, now just poorfags.
>>
>>69520001
Belgianfag, hows Anderlechts old coach?
He's at Legia now and I'm curious if the bedshitting is new coach syndrome or he's shit
>>
Belgium

>Royal Antwerp
Massively entitled, deluded criminals and jews who think they are the biggest club in Belgium because they were the first one founded.

>Beerschot (whatever they are called now)
Neo-nazi's and arabs who constantly go bust but are still loyal to whatever incarnation their club takes up.

>Genk
tokkies and fuckboys who complain about modern football despite being founded in 1988. Bring Che Guevara's and Flemish Lions to the same curve. Confused.

>RWDMolenbeek
The ''Royal Antwerp'' of Brussels. Entitled but loyal fanbase, quite hard right-wing core.

>Sint-Gilles
Hipster club of Brussels. Lots of expats, students, etc.

>Sporting Charleroi
Middle class fuckboys on speed who create an atmosphere in an otherwise disgusting part of Belgium. Tend to be right-wing

>ROC Charleroi, RFC Liege
Much like Royal Antwerp and RWDM, think they should be higher by virtue of tradition. Otherwise solid, working class fanbases that fill stadiums in the Belgian Privincial Leagues. Hate their city rivals.

All the rest of the Belgian clubs are just Flemish commuter towns that are rich enough to outperform the clubs in shitholes above.
>>
>>69520055
Besnik Hasi? complete fraud. Won the league by complete fluke after he succeeded Van Den Brom (We have a play-off system that halves the points, and Anderlecht were WAY behind but won their last 3-4 games while Standard bottled it).

Since that moment he was basically given the chance to create a team and he got them playing shocking, unimaginative football. They only got into CL by virtue of having the biggest budget.
>>
>>69520001
>Ado
>Pol/tards fuckhead
>great friends of Juventus ultras
it doesn't surprise me at all.
in Palermo we made a cool friendship di Brigata Tifosi of De Graafschaap. don't ask me how it was born but I think it's funny
>>
>>69520055
I can confirm what >>69520094 said. Shit at tactics, shit at people management, couldn't even handle the ego of a 17 year old. The man radiates desperation.
>>
>>69520094
Yep thats the fella, met him in the fan store when i stopped to get a jersey
We've got something similar where the pointa are halved and there are playoffs at the end
Any chance he could fluke Legia into the Chimps League or better now to get my hopes up
>>
>>69520108
>ego of a 17 year old
Tilemans?
>>
>Ajax
smug dickheads
>Feyenoord
loud dickheads
>PSV
farmer dickheads
>AZ
bland bunch, deluded
>Utrecht
passionate but silly group
>Vitesse
stay-at-homers, bit posh, weirdos
>ADO
cunts
>PEC
dunno
>Twente
bit deluded and stupid
>Go Ahead Eagles
top lads
>>
File: 72470[1].jpg (115 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
72470[1].jpg
115 KB, 750x500
>>69520097
De Graafschap have great support considering they are from a village called Doetinchem. Sad that they got relegated.
>>69520114
Thielemans wasn't hasi's fault. The board bought Defour who is now basically and old, fat version of Thielemans. Which also led to pic related.
>>
>>69520114
Tielememes yes. To be fair he's 18 now.
>>
>SL Benfica
They don't really support the club, they support wins, if benfica isn't int he first place the stadium is empty
Pathetic scum
When they lost 7-1 to Sporting they're fans burners their own benfica flags and member cards
The club should be in the portuguese 3rd division due to Corruption.

>Porto
Low life thugs up north
But atleast they have ultras who sing in the stadium unlike benfica who stay quiet the whole 90minutes and only go to the stadium to deal drugs.

>Sporting
Only club who has real supporters in the stadium
The stadium is always full no matter they win or lose
Are the club with the biggest history and players
The only club out of the big three who isn't corrupt.
Best Ultras in the world
>>
>Crusaders
racists

>Highlanders
50% true southern men, 30% bandwagoning scarfies, 20% bandwagoning Aucklanders

>Hurricanes
nobody, unless they're winning

>Chiefs
inbreds and bandwagoning Aucklanders

>Blues
literally non-existent
>>
>>69520208
HAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
>>
>Cowboys
delusional fans that think the rest of the country gives a shit about them
>Lions
honest midwest bros
>Bears
annoying at times but deliver on the banter
>Jets
blue collar new yorkers usually from Long Island, Queens, or staten island
>Giants
new jersey, upstate NY, most white collar people in NYC
>Seahawks
use to be blue collar, like most of seattle until the techie and sjw fags took over the place
>49ers
see seahawks
>Raiders
fans all over the west, been a joke for nearly15 years so much of the bandwagonees went elsewhere. choice team of gamgbangers, east LA, and oregon oddly enough
>Cardinals
plastic nfl franchise and fans like much of the phoenix area
>Broncos
last bastion of Colorado's masculinity
>Chiefs
passionate but redneck tier trashyness
>Rams
tbd
>Falcons
the wealthy black and suburbanites of the atlanta
>Saints
obnoxious losers
>Panthers
fake southerners that dont have a college team to cheer for
>jaguars
people go to games just because jacksonville is a boring shithole
>>
>>69520109
It's not happening m8.
He's absolutely terrible and the only results he got is because of the fact that Anderlecht is still the wealthiest club & has better players than most of the other teams.
>>
>>69520604
> Bills
redefining drunk antics at every chance, GOAT tailgating
>Patriots
new england deuchebags nowadays, use to be cool
>Browns
depression factory like Cleveland itself
>Bengals
......irrelevant
>Titans
chill fanbase, mostly in eastern part of tennessee
>Texans
mexicans and rich white people
>>
>>69520668
not sure the Patsys were ever cool m8
>>
File: drew-bledsoe.jpg (95 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
drew-bledsoe.jpg
95 KB, 400x225
>>69520668
pre Gillette stadium era was a different kind of fun anon
>>
Glorious Heart of Midlothian master race reporting in.

>Rangers
fat bald cunts
>Celtic
skinny ginger cunts
>Aberdeen
Perthshire cunts
>Hibs
criminal cunts
>Everyone else
irrelevant cunts
>>
>>69512811
I knew nothing about chilean fans, thanks.
>>
< stupid chavs
>>
>>69512024
What about Cruzeiro?
>>
>>69512296
Maybe he hates Lisbon, I'd understand that
>>
Ey Germanbros, are there any stereotypes about Hertha fans?

Berlin is one of my favorite cities and I'm thinking about following them in Bundesliga.
>>
Any frog can tell me about Nante?
I met a great lad last year in uni that was very passionnate about it, even though he left the city like 10 years ago.
>>
>>69511150
Go to western PA, eastern OH or WV. Literally white rednecktopia and they're all Steeler fans.
>>
>>69521387
they're nazis
>>
>>69521387
they are boring as fuck
Not even people from Berlin support them
>>
>>69522207
are Union Berlin popular?
>>
>>69522221
yes
>>
>>69502454
Butthurt cigan detected.
>>
>>69521943
That's one sad story really.
Think of a kind old man working at Walmart and living paycheck to paycheck.
Used to be one of the great because they have a top tier school and developped early forms of tiki-taka in the 60s. Now they discover and form young talents, have one good year, and sell it to stay afloat.
They also have a good spirit, although a bit casual
>>
>>69516105
For better or worse: Porto
Benfica lost two Europa leagues in a row
Sporting hasn't won anything since the 50s
>>
File: wrwostberliner[1].jpg (31 KB, 418x366) Image search: [Google]
wrwostberliner[1].jpg
31 KB, 418x366
>>69522221
pic related are the funniest bunch of supporters i've ever met in Berlin. They bring a portrait of Hocker to theri games and have several neo-nazi groups and punk antifa. Its really quite a sight.
>>
>>69504108
That's including firenze or not?
>>
>>69506703
>I always heard about how leftist they are.
no, they were always rather right, also troublemakers. The only fan bases that are more left, are St. Pauli of course, and Bremen and Freiburg
>>
>>69521387
>>69522162
>>69522221
Hertha are the normalos, Union the hipsters and BFC the nazis
>>
>NY Rangers

Bandwagoners, rich Jews and businessman, act like the team has a proud history of winning despite the team having one cup in the past 50 years.

>NY Islanders

Passionate fans from Long Island, repectable, not arrogant like >rags fans

>NJ Devils (my team)

Small, passionate fans base. Known for being loud and vulgar, and having a massive chip on our shoulder do to our past success and pereceived disrespect from the rest of the league. Hate the >rags more than anyone.

>Philly Fylers

Philly trash, assholes who support a loser team that is only known for beating people up in the 70s.
>>
>>69524636
What about Hoffenheim? They seem like just some random mid table team in the middle of nowhere, do they even have any supporters?
>>
>>69520001
>the Germans take the piss off in New Kids Turbo

that's a dutch production though
>>
File: Super Bowl Shuffle.gif (3 MB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
Super Bowl Shuffle.gif
3 MB, 624x480
>Chicago Bears (my team)

Obsessed with the 1980s and Ditka, delusional, reactionary, still think that >we are an important team (which we are tbf) despite not doing anything noteworthy since 2010.
>>
>>69504774

>Eintracht Frankfurt
>leaning right politically

fuck me, i know more about your country than you
>>
>Adelaide
champagne sipping grannies, don't mind whacking opposition supporters with handbags, brollies etc. Despite that, their home games tend to be a fun atmosphere though.

>Carlton
greeks, italians and other immigrants of Melbourne tended to go towards them. Historically successful club that co-incidentally dropped away once the salary cap was introduced

>Collingwood
toothless bogans, racists and generally the worst kind of people support this mob. Their president being the most prominent bogan at the club. Legitimate claim to be the biggest club in Australia, too.

>Fremantle
Hipsters and inhabitants of low socio-economic areas of Perth tend to support them. Never tasted success, so their fans are dyed in the wool.

>Hawthorn
the definition of bandwagon. No supporters before 2008, then they went on a rampage and won premiership after premiership. Currently have 70,000 members with a healthy following in Tasmania after playing a few home games down there for the past decade.

>Melbourne
the oldest club in the world. Limited success since the 60s so their small fanbase are incredibly loyal. Tend to be upper class people who inhabit the member's stand at the MCG on game days

>Port Adelaide
see Collingwood

>Sydney Swans
Somewhat of a glamour club. They've slowly built up a decent following since they nearly folded in 1992. Their supporters come from the wealthy areas of north and eastern Sydney.

>West Coast Eagles
The other club with a legitimate claim to be the biggest in the country, full of rabid and parochial West Australians. Their home games have been described as the most intimidating in the country.
>>
File: Yankee Stadium.jpg (264 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
Yankee Stadium.jpg
264 KB, 800x530
Looking at the most successful baseball teams

>New York Yankees (27 WS titles, 40 AL titles)

The ultimate casuals, more likely to wear their team's gear as a fashion statement than a show of support. Believe that it's their god-given right to win the every single game and throw a tantrum if it doesn't happen. Having good tickets is a status symbol more than it is a chance to actually watch the game.

>St. Louis Cardinals (11 WS, 19 NL)

The most annoying bunch of holier-than though jackasses in all of sports. Unironically claim to be "the best fans in baseball" (tm).

>Boston Red Sox (8 WS, 12 AL)

Smug trashy hypocrites, insist that they're the good guys despite being just as rich as the Yankees. Always drunk, always looking to start a fight.

>San Francisco Giants (8 WS, 12 NL)

Most of them like baseball ironically and would rather go to the farmer's market than a game with problematic white males. Have had no soul since they left their original home of New York (1883-1958).

>Los Angeles Dodgers (6 WS, 12 NL)

See above
>>
File: 14683376413670.jpg (875 KB, 1657x2160) Image search: [Google]
14683376413670.jpg
875 KB, 1657x2160
>Zenit
Poorfags, racists, bandwagoners.
>Spartak
Almost all of Moscow fans belongs to this team. Completely delusional about their chances to win anything because of "muh history".
>CSKA
Social outcasts. Bullied by Spartak fans all the time.
>Lokomotiv
Bandwagoners from early 2000s.
>Terek
Ramzan Kadyrov and his freinds.
>Rubin
Tatars, mostly dont care about their when they are not winning and prefer Hockey
>Krasnodar
Millenials. Worst fanbase in our league.
>Rostov
Gopniks and some old farts. Expected to gain a lot of bandwagon fans in the future.
>Krulya Sovetov
Most loyal fans.
>Amkar
Pic related.
>>
File: antifa ultras.jpg (27 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
antifa ultras.jpg
27 KB, 236x214
these are antifa/far-left scum

St.Pauli, Omonia, Livorno, Celtic, Hapoel, Standard Liege and Rayo more so then others
>>
>>69504026
>roma
>whiny losers
the same whiny losers that cucked you 5-0 :^)
>>
>>69504954
Jags fan here ;-;
>>
>>69505796
Kille? It's where my family's from, our crest is actually the teams logo.
>>
all cunts
>>
>>69525944
dinamo moscow?

for some reason I always liked them
>>
>>69525043
people from Mannheim support them
>>
>>69526594
>dinamo moscow?
Relegated.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.