[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't mind me, I'm just sitting here doing an audit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: SALT.jpg (101 KB, 960x612) Image search: [Google]
SALT.jpg
101 KB, 960x612
don't mind me, I'm just sitting here doing an audit on how mad you guys are
enlighten me with your football knowledge, try not to use the words "luck" "deserve" "Ronaldo" once, maybe use your intelligence like Portugal did, maybe learn some football history, cmon lads, lets talk it over, I can help you with your sadness

Portugal is Britain's oldest ally. don't you cunts even dare to talk shit
>>
File: fuck yooooouuuuuuuu.png (49 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
fuck yooooouuuuuuuu.png
49 KB, 1000x1000
>Ronaldo gets injured in the game
>Has to leave
>Team manages to win despite him
>Rui Patrício is an excellent Goalkeeper and saves a ton of catastrophic spots
>Pepe is a defensive powerhouse
>Quaresma applies pressure
>Edér nails that excellent goal
>95% of the media is focused on Ronaldo being a great team captain giving pep-talks
>>
dude pass to ronaldo lmao
>>
He's not even the best player named ronaldo. He barely played and his team carried him to the trophy with a lucky goal.
>>
Another Penaldo thread
>>
>>69494066
Oh ffs, Éder has been all over social media with the fucking memes. Everyone is praising Patrício. Just because hte media doesn't do it doesn't mean people will follow their narrative.
>>
>doesn't play final
>team wins without him

you can't make this shit up
his only excuse was that portugal was a bad side, but now that they've won without him he really has no excuse for why he never won anything with portugal. they
>literally
>did
>it
>without
>him

fuck
>>
rofl fuck off mate :-]
>>
>>69494066
Nobody remembers the soldiers' names, nobody forgets the general's name.
>>
>>69494066
That's because when Portugal loses Ronaldo takes 100% of the blame you fucking idiot. That's what happens when you have a superstar in a team, they get all the praise when a team wins and all the shit when they lose. It's in all sports but that's probably too complex for someone like you to understand
>>
>>69494897
>idk anything about football the post
>>
>>69494897
But he did play in the final
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.