[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ronaldo in La Liga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5
File: cristiano-ronaldo-rock.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cristiano-ronaldo-rock.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
Played 236
Scored 260

On paper this is mightily impressive, but does it simply gloss over the fact that in seven seasons he only has one league title, which is incredibly unimpressive.
>>
His early years were absolutely impossible to win anything, barça at their peak and stuff

Also, im pretty sure Real wouldve won last season if Real started the season with Zidane and not fucking Rafa Benitez
>>
>>69493247
he'll win again next year
>>
>>69493330
You're right. Zidane was the best manager throughout the second half of the league. He racked more points than either simeone or luis enrique
>>
>>69493403
He's not right though. Zidane's start was poor and the only reason they got close to Barca in the end was due to them going through a blip.
>>
>>69493247
That's what happens you play for a club that lacks real direction and ambition. Their board seems more worried with Real Madrid, the brand.
Which was the opposite of what he had in Manchester. Propper club, propper management, propper squad.
>>
>>69493507
true real madrid is more interested in the champions league than the domestic competitions
>>
>>69493507
Smart post, I agree.

Their transfer policy under Florentino seems to be more about showcasing their wealth and prestige, as if bragging about transfer fees paid and how much shit they sell in Asia is where true competition in football lies.

They've sat and watched Barca dominate Spanish and European football for nearly ten years and their only response is to spunk loads of money on a shaven chimp and a glorified stat padder.
>>
File: 1466522708325.jpg (102 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
1466522708325.jpg
102 KB, 600x646
Truly the goat
>>
>>69493456
are we forgetting that real under zidane won the champions league and real under benitez was disqualified from la copa ?
>>
>>69493701
why are you posting fake shit? I know for a fact penaldo scored vs Barca, Bilbao, and Valencia this season
>>
>>69493743
>fake
are you retarded?
can you not read?
>>
>>69493743
This was for the first half of the season
>>
>>69493729
Okay, getting disqualified from the CdR wasn't Benitez's fault.

Zidane in the CL had a pretty easy draw.

However, we're talking about the LEAGUE here. There's a difference.
>>
>>69493768
>>69493774
which begs the question as to why youre posting 7 month old statistics
>>
>>69493776
I think zidane, given a whole season to work with could surprise us and win a liga. the time is ripe, with key barcelona players aging/leaving and messi quitting life
>>
he needed help

Copa del Rey: Di Maria cross
2 Champions Leagues: Di Maria MotM and Ramos goals.

he didn't contribute to anything in finals, as usual.
>>
Yawn

Gerd Müller with Bayern

>took league 2 shit Bayern to power house
>8 seasons of more goals than apps
>398 in 453 for Bayern
>68 in 62 for Germany
>4 league titles
>3 straight European Cups
>14 goals in 13 apps at World Cup
>World Cup winner
>European championship winner
>no team built around him
>no Arab money

Get this clown out of here
>>
>>69493456
They had to win erry match not to fall behind of the race for the title and they did get 1p close to winning
>>
>>69493843
Nice bait
>>
>>69493247
Because his team has always been worse than Barcelona. He can't do everything alone, they should be grateful he somehow carried them to 2 CL's in less than 10 years.
>>
well he has won everything there was to win in Real Madrid so wouldn't call it unimpressive
>>
>>69493970

he should be grateful Ramos did more goalscoring than him when it mattered
>>
>>69493815
At this point I still think Barca are a better side over the course of the season.

And let's not pretend RM's key players aren't ageing either. Ramos, Pepe, and Ronaldo only have a few more seasons left in them if that.

>>69493899
Yes, but because Barca had a poor spell where they dropped something like 10 points on RM.
>>
File: rate.jpg (11 KB, 217x224) Image search: [Google]
rate.jpg
11 KB, 217x224
>i rate ronaldo
>>
>>69493973
they're running out of ways to criticize based ronnie so they're retroactively inventing things it's sad deus
>>
>>69493891
>Gerd Müller with Bayern

le before current offside rules man
>>
>>69494027
I've watched every single real game since Ronaldo joined them. It's been suffering desu desu. 1 liga, and 2 Copa. the champion's league has always been so good for >us but let me tell you Britfriend I want them to win a liga again because it's a really strong competition and would mean a lot a this point for them
>>
>>69493247
>Portugal win euros
>"he didn't do nuffin, he got carried by his team, his 3 goals and 2 assists don't count at all, winning euros is a team achievement Ronaldo shouldEd be praised
>Ronaldo with real
They didn't only won one la liga in 8 years, Ronaldo is so shit, couldn't win any titles despite his team being inferior, Ronaldo should be criticized for his tea, not winning anything

This doesn't even make sense any more
>>
>>69493970
Are they? Maybe 'team' in the operative word here. Real Madrid appear to be more a collection of very talented individuals than a unit.

>>69493973
You've misunderstood the OP.
>>
>>69494110
>This doesn't even make sense any more
This is about Ronaldo/Real Madrid in La Liga.

It's not about Portugal, my Reggae Reggae friend.
>>
>>69494125
this is what barcelona has always had over real. they work as a unit. they are egoless and have bought into the system they all know by heart a long time ago.

real has always gotten by on pure talent alone. though recently they have really gutted out results like the recent CL. they've gotten a lot tougher a group. doubt they can ever become barelona because the culture is very different.

perez is the vermin that prevents real ascending to mega dynasty
>>
>>69494084

Ya before they got easier and favored the defense
>>
>2008
>Cristiano misses a penalty against Barcelona, Paul Scholes saves him with his 1-0 blooter, they get to the final against Chelsea
>after an early goal, Ronaldo misses his penalty in the shootout. Terry slips. Ronaldo "wins" his first title
Man of the Match: Edwin van der Sar

>2014 CL
>Ramos and Benzema carry Real Madrid past Bayern scoring the first three goals, they get to the final in Lisboa against Atletico
>Atletico gets a lead, Ramos yet again saves Real Madrid by scoring in the 93rd minute to take it to extra time
>Bale scores off a brilliant Di Maria run, Marcelo adds the 3-0, Penaldo does nothing and "wins" his 2nd title
Man of the Match: Angel Di Maria

>2016 CL
>Ramos AGAIN scores for Real Madrid as Bale controls the tempo of the match creating most of Real Madrid's opportunities. The game stalls as Bale pulls his hamstring and can no longer run. With the game even, they head to penalties, Real Madrid is eventually crowned champion after Juanfran hits the post. his 3rd "win"
Man of the Match: Sergio Ramos

>2016 Euro
>after having an absymal first two matches, where he missed 7 scoring opportunities and had 16 shots off target, including a missed Penalty against Austria, Portugal finishes the group in 3rd drawing 3-3 against Hungary, making them the first team ever to advance without a win
>Cristiano misses the shot against Croatia in minute 118, Quaresma is there to score
>Renato Sanches is there to score against Poland
>Eder is there to score against France and win the Euro for Portugal
>Ronaldo literally does not play the final
>his fourth "win"
Man of the Match: Pepe

great career, he's marketed himself better than Beckham.
>>
If we put Ronaldo on Barca and Messi on Real, how many La Ligas does Ronaldo win then?
>>
>>69494414
Scores the goal in the 2008 final

Drags the team to the 2014 final

Drags the team to the 2016 final

Drags the team to the Euro 2016 final

Stay btfo, kiddo
>>
>>69494446
>Messi without Xavi, Iniesta, or Pep

Christ what did he do to you?
>>
>>69494446

>Messi gets free tap ins
>Ronaldo has to move the ball 20 meters every time he touches it

I'm guessing Messi breaks some african unofficial 300 goal scoring records in half a year and Ronaldo is sold to PSG
>>
>>69494446
Dunno. I think Messi is more of a team player than Ronaldo is, particularly at their respective clubs.
>>
>>69494553
You don't even believe this

Just imagine Ronaldo getting through balls from Iniesta and Xavi while Messi is stuck with old fuck Guti, shit VDV, Xabi Alonso, and a never fit Kaka. It would be rough for the first few years
>>
>>69494448
>Drags the team to the 2014 final
>Drags the team to the 2016 final
>Drags the team to the Euro 2016 final
Literally none of which happened.
>>
>>69494642
show guti respect
>>
>>69494651
>no my stupid shit is correct, not yours!!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>69494659
He was old at that point and chimped out on Pellegrini, he was still good but looking back it's no wonder he left after that
>>
>it's an americans ruins a decent /sp/ thread with their angry shitposting episode
>>
>>69494651
>2016 final
he scored that hattrick against wolfsburg
>>
>>69494882
Ah yes, that's what won Real Madrid the CL title!
>>
>>69494003
Kek top yank mong
>>
>>69494928
well if he didn't score that hatrick they are eliminated and no team has ever won the CL after being eliminated
>>
>>69494965
the leaf is right
>>
>>69494965
Yes, and if Fernando didn't score an own goal Man City may well have won on penalties. So Fernando deserves more credit.
>>
let's be honest, he was a liability in 2008 when he missed the penalty before Terry slipped, he was a liability in 2014 when he did nothing for 90 minutes (thank fuck for Ramos, a defender saving our asses), he was a liability when he wasn't even running in 2016, and this Euro he was a liability when he couldn't even score free goals against Poland, Iceland, Austria, but thanks to the power of Kek we could win the trophy since he got injured in the 8th minute.

>inb4 someone says MUH HUNGARY GOALS
maybe if he didn't miss 17 shots against iceland and austria and miss the penalty as well, maybe then we wouldn't need a fucking miracle against HUNGARY
>>
>>69495212
Are you Spanish, Portuguese or do you follow Madrid? Or are you a worthless American?
>>
>>69495238
>Or are you a worthless American
Bit rude. Why don't you argue his point rather than throw insults around, mate?
>>
>>69495238

my family is brazilian, so we support Pepe (and Deco previously), but my club allegiance is to Real Madrid :^)
>>
>>69495261
How can you argue the point with someone that doesn't even remember that it was Ronaldo's goal that sent the game into penalties in 2008? What the fuck do you even say to that? How the fuck do you argue the point with someone that doesn't remember that were it not for Ronaldo, neither Madrid would have reached the CL finals and we wouldn't even be in the European Final?
>>
>>69495330

how can you not realize he is overrated shit and he does more bad than good? he is completely wasteful with his chances, I can tell you the best players for Portugal this tournament

1. Rui Pa
2. Pepe
3. Nani
4. Ronaldo

but he didn't even play the final, were it not for Eder none of this would be remembered and he would be all over the news crying like Messi.
What is Ronaldo going to do for Eder?
>>
>>69495373
Ronaldo gave him the confidence

http://www.goal.com/euro2016/en/article/euro-2016-final-eder-cristiano-ronaldo-told-me-i-would-score-portugal-winning-goal/weuq45le4ep910mq91mztqqxi

Eder gave Ronaldo and Portugal the title

#respect
>>
>>69495373
Wow, you really are stupid if you don't put any of our midfield there. Adrien, William, Sanches and Mario were more important than Nani.

You really are a burger.
>>
>>69495373
>no Raphael Guerreiro

why does no one care about him? ;_;
>>
File: lebron step it up.jpg (81 KB, 290x367) Image search: [Google]
lebron step it up.jpg
81 KB, 290x367
HOW MANY INTERNATIONAL TROPHIES DOES MESSI HAVE????

HOW HE KING WITH NO RING?
>>
>>69495543
One.
>>
>>69495418
Éder: Has now scored 3 goals in his last 95 minutes of action for Portugal
>>
File: CnEfaWNWIAAwdBZ.jpg (139 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CnEfaWNWIAAwdBZ.jpg
139 KB, 1024x1024
>>69495543
>forever a Messi
>>
>>69495807
in the games before the Euro he was actually playing well, dunno why Fernando didn't use him
>>
>>69493843
Bale was better than him in both finals as well.
>>
>>69494110
>Ronaldo doesnt play final but his team wins it anyway by a great rui patricio, pepe and eder performance
"It doesnt matter he scored 3 goals and 2 assist in the tournament he deserves it"
>Messi scores 4 goals and 1 assist in WC and is unarguably the most important game maker in the team (but loses final cause higuain and the other guy failed free goals)
"lol what a loser he dindu nothin"
That messi is criticized by a higher standards tell you anything about those two
>>
I'm glad Donaldo has had so much success this year. It keeps the Messi rivalry alive.

Before, Messi was basically running up the score and Ronaldofags would be getting BTFO all day. But now it's been evened up. One guy has a superior club career and another has had more success internationally. Thank The shitposting gods.
>>
>>69493507
>Propper club, propper management, propper squad.
until ferguson left....
>>
>>69493970
He should be grateful he got the easiest path to the CL final and the easiest path to the Euro final in history.
>>
>>69497430

Messi was about as productive in his final as Ronaldo was in the Euro final.

He shrunk in the moment. kek
>>
>>69497726
Disagree, Messi actually worked to make things happen in the final against Chile. I don't think anyone can say otherwise.

The Chileans just did incredibly well by doubling or tripling up on him to null his threat
>>
>>69497726
Yes, ronaldo not playing made his team play better, cant argue with that. Also it could have happened the same with messi (erwing paradox), but he did some great plays from time to time. The thing is both performed well on the road to te finals and cr did shit in the final (not his fault tough) but his team won and now people dick ride him (even saying he was coaching LMAO). Messis team didnt performed well and lost and is all his fucking fault even when he was more important than ronaldo in the road to the final.
>>
>>69497496
Fergie was a cunt
>>
>>69493843
>he needed help from his teammates
>in a team sport
tf
>>
>>69497555
France had to face Ireland, Iceland and a exhausted Germany.
>>
>>69493507
>RM lacks ambition
KeK. RM compited worthily against one of the best squads ever with prime Messi Iniesta Xavi.
Good luck 'managing' that.
The only real mistake made by RM in the last years was sacking Carlo for fucking Benitez.

>muh United
Great club, managemente and squad lel
>>
>>69500783
>a exhausted Germany.
Mate.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.