[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he, dare i say it....a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: opti.jpg (12 KB, 320x222) Image search: [Google]
opti.jpg
12 KB, 320x222
>Is he, dare i say it....a meme?
..is he, dare i say it....a meme?
>>
no

I think Deschamps just got confused and thought Pogba was Kante the whole tournament
>>
>>69491964
Yes.

Who else fell for the Pogba meme?
>>
>Juventus have confirmed the offers for Pogba have been retracted and he may stay at the Turin club for another year

JUST
>>
>>69491964
How is he worth 120 million yuros?
>>
File: CnHF74xWgAEBrNg.jpg (28 KB, 616x334) Image search: [Google]
CnHF74xWgAEBrNg.jpg
28 KB, 616x334
> le highlight flicks and tricks man

Having watched Pogba in the WC 2014/Euro 2016, and some Champions League games for Juve here and there, I still don't see what makes this guy so fucking special.

Is this nigger seriously going to be the first 100M man in world football? Fucking hell m8s.
>>
>>69492135

>man
>a
>n
>>
i dont watch too much Serie A...
but from what i've seen he has the talent to be great, but not the drive. is this accurate?
>>
>>69492135
this pretty much, there are so many better CMs. even Real alone right now has two better CMs than pogba.
>>
>>69492874
>is this accurate?
no, please try again
>>
>>69493437
so he has no talent AND no drive?

that cant be right....
>>
>>69492135
Yeah I know what you mean. He's one of those players that almost looks pretentious the way they exaggerate passes and turns (hard to put in to words kek). Ross Barkley does a similar thing. They prance around the pitch like they are hot shit but aren't really having an effect on the game until the occasional blooter from 25 yards. It's annoying as fuck.

Pogba in the final sat deep doing fuck all, thinking turning on the spot and waving his arms around like a ballerina when he does one of his exaggerated long passes makes him a great player.

There's players that make the simple things look effortless then there's Pogba who dances about needlessly like a cocky prick and it does my head in honestly.
>>
>>69493519
it's not about the drive. some player just never play well in NT. another pretty good example would be Trezeguet, who also played for Juventus. One of the best striker of his generation but he would always play like shit in NT. They both dont lack nor talent nor drive. It's about the team around us and the strat used by the coach that doesnt suit them well. Hell, even Ronaldo and Messi are other good examples
>>
>>69493535
Absolutely perfect description. Exactly how I feel.
>>
>>69493382
Kill yourself if you imply the shitter Querpass Toni is better than Pogba
>>
>>69493713
> I don't rate Kroos

Wew
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.