[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Frenchies the most butthurt nation on the planet earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 22
File: L'Équipe.jpg (190 KB, 1110x545) Image search: [Google]
L'Équipe.jpg
190 KB, 1110x545
Are the Frenchies the most butthurt nation on the planet earth?

They decided not to illuminate the Eiffel Tower at first and later on showed up the French flag colours instead of the team who won the tournment.

After Jérôme Rothen, Guy Roux, Thierry Henry and all the French journalists decided to slander Portugal all through the Euro, now L'Équipe can't even have testicular fortitude to rate Portuguese players as they deserve.

The guy that gave Portugal the Euro 2016 championship doesn't even deserve to be rated?

> Renato Shances, best youth player of the tournment, at age 18 has more important titles than Jérôme Rothen in his entire career.

> Rui Patricio, best goalskeeper of the tournment, surpassed Neuer and Lloris.
>>
>>69488278

*Renato Sanches
>>
You won, isn't that enough? Besides, it's glorious how butthurt the French are. Embrace it.
>>
>>69488278

expecting a sports newspaper to be insightful is like slamming a revolving door.
>>
File: ButthurtOver9000.jpg (85 KB, 1370x587) Image search: [Google]
ButthurtOver9000.jpg
85 KB, 1370x587
>>69488355

I didn't won shit. Portuguese players did.

I think i'd prefer they didn't so I don't need to deal with french hypocrisy, xenophobia and racism.
>>
Quaresma deserves lower desu. Remember the counter Portugal had almost immediately after the first goal and Quaresma fucked up an easy pass to Nani when he was through on goal? You won anyway but that could have cost you
>>
>>69488397
Please tell me this isn't real.
>>
>>69488278
I was listening to the journalists after the game and Henry was salty as fuck, you could just tell in his voice. Im glad you guys won. It was justice after what he did to you in 2006. We couldve seen a PT-Italy final but nope, the French had to be faggots
>>
File: 1468191270048.jpg (319 KB, 821x541) Image search: [Google]
1468191270048.jpg
319 KB, 821x541
can some people that speak frog post more butthurt french press?
>>
>>69488397
Now that is some REVERSE butthurt

jeez man you can't even understand french banter (your pic)

are you by any chance autistic?
>>
I don't dig the small nation mentality the portuguese have been having with this as well. WE won the cup, let's just celebrate and be happy. Don't give a shit what some newspapers in france say, or how butthurt a couple of french are. Who cares if they lit up the eiffel tower in our colours? It's not their obligation to do so, and the only guys that look bad with those kind of things are the french, just leave them be and be happy with the win.
>>
>>69488387

Just because you are a journalist doesn't mean you have a free pass to be racist and xenophobic person just because "muh national team" didn't won shit.

Not saying Portuguese people are better than French ones. Still I really hope Guy Roux, as others, get what they deserve. At least Mr. Roux already got his ass prosecuted by his racist comments towards Sanches.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/07/11/euro-2016-distraught-french-football-fan-consoled-by-young-portugal-supporter/
>>
>>69488474

French are known bad losers, never expect much from them and you wont get disappointed.
>>
>>69488463

Reverse butthurt? Not at all. You people just can't admit you got defeated. It's football, not a freaking war. You play with your opponent and then attack when he is weak and tired, Such words by Muhammad Ali.

BTW if there is anybody who made autist of themselfs are the French with such idiotic attitudes.
>>
>>69488520
we're not bad losers. we accept the defeit. we didn't score when we were supposed to and portugal took its chance at the end and won. People here are disappointed and most don't think Portugal is a good winner for this tournament but that doesn't mean we're bad loosers. Don't know why foreigners are so mad against us, it's like every other nation has an inferiority complex towards France
>>
>>69488278
i mean i dont see too much problem with that other than Eder not getting a rating is pretty shit. Ronaldo i can understand, he didnt really play enough to get a rating. others getting 6-7 is about right, they didnt really do anything worth a shit. what rating did Patricio or Mario get? imo they were the best.
>>
>>69488531
>you people

65 million frenchmen hurt you ?
Or what you picked from a collection of French outlets upset you ?
Or even better some opinions you may have read on the Internet caused you emotional uprest ?

Get a grip.
>>
>>69488278
Rui Patricio is a fucking meme, look at the goals he conceded during the Hungary game, 2 deflections and 1 error. His reflexes aren't that great tbqh. He just had one good game behind a parked bus
>>
>>69488278
They probably said the same about Hitler and Mussolini in 1940 and Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt in 1945.
>>
>>69488464
>with this

With everything. Plebs can't deal with being hating. They don't know what it's like being at the top. Sickens me TBQH.
>>
>>69488397
>fr coach admits defeat and says no one can take away the cup from por
>do this anyway
Sad.
>>
It's funny because the Frenchies now feel exactly like we did after the semi-final against them: Like the better team has lost.
>>
>>69488621

we personaly have lots of bad experience with the French press, always getting attacked by them, your ex-minister will now have to suck a big fat dick and prove the accusations she did on Nadal.
>>
>>69488736

The better team won in this case. They had one real chance and we had two.
>>
>>69488621
>most (people) don't think Portugal is a good winner for this tournament but that doesn't mean we're bad losers
That's exactly what it means, though.
>>
>>69488775
>they had one real chance

(toi)
>>
>>69488464

I couldn't care less if you know people, or view our country, as minority. That's not the way I was raised and see the world in general.

My point about the eiffel tower isn't even that important. It's just one more fact how they are butthurt. Since the quarter finals, if I'm not mistaken, they used to illuminate the tower with the colours of the winners that got into the next stage. After yesterdays match, it didn't happen.

Still, not really important when there is people that are famous in fotball business, because they were managers, footballers, journalists, with more or less success, and they feel they have the right to do racist and xenophobic remarks towards other human being, it doesn't matter where they are from. Yet you think people shouldn't care about it and look away.

It's funny how Guy Roux got prosecuted after his idiotic remarks towards Sanches and now, after France lost, came telling he was wrong about the boy.
>>
>>69488775
this desu, I feel like Portugal had more chances. I guess frenchies think possession means something kek

btw what were the final stats, shots on target etc?
>>
>>69488758
you're talking about Roseline Bachelot, I wonder why Nadal cared about what she said, she's an irrevelant TV commentator now, nobody gives a fuck what she says in France
People in France love Nadal btw and were sad when he had to give up during Rolland Garros this year
>>
Fuck'em! Who the hell even cares, m8? Let them do their thing. I kinda like that they're mad.

We still won.
>>
>>69488736
It you take a good look at the statistics and analyze the game itself you can see that the most efficient team won. France had more shots, corners, ball possession, etc but that doesn't mean much when there are no goals and lots of saves. Portugal scored with less attempts and disrupted their game. France had more ball but was inefficient in the long run. Against the dirty game France played Portugal did actually very well in holding up. I'm not saying this because of my flag. Anyone who watched the entire game and isn't biased should be able to see this. Portugal may not have deserved to win the Euro but they sure deserved to win this match.
>>
Based Oldest Ally, remeber one thing - this is the frigs we're talking about. The most recatally ravaged people this globe has ever seen. They STILL haven't forgiven us for beating Napolean.

Enjoy your victory andraise nothing more than a knowing chuckle to the antics of these shrugging numpties.
>>
>>69488689

You're sounding like a jew. Will you cry about the holocaust when you didn't even got through it?

You read, and see, what you want to. You're smart enough to call others autistic, but you can't accept that I'm not talking about the whole French population.

The majority of French people showed to be butthurt. Even when the tournment was in the middle. It's better to look to the neighbours lawn and complain because he has more than you than actually do something to have the same life.

And by personal and professional experience, let me say, fewer French people where not cocky. The Germans did some BS remarks towards Portugal, I read some idiotic comments too. Still, I can say that I met alot of cool Germans. Some of them are close friends.

> Get a grip

See, being a smart ass once more. That's the attitude.
>>
>>69488736
The better team is the one who win
>>
I don't know french. What does this shit newspaper say? Pls, any translafag here?
>>
>>69488989
*frogs.

sacred blue...
>>
>>69488793
I understand your point but still we accept the defeit, we're just frustrated that we lost to a weaker side that played boring football all tournanment but we acknowledge that it's part of what football is nowadays
>>
>>69488906

I'm not puting the entire french nation in one basket but she isn't the only one, les guignols attacked the Spanish sports too and they lost in court several times, i guess they don't care, there is also another reporter from france fotball that got his ass served to him in court too recently.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-Face-05.jpg (247 KB, 2048x1544) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-Face-05.jpg
247 KB, 2048x1544
>>69489014
>we're just frustrated that we lost to a weaker side that played boring football all tournanment
>>
>>69488993
What the FUCK are you babbling about
>>
>>69489075

They don't get it. You say French people and they think you're talking about 65 million people.

I got bad experiences with french people too. In my professional and personal life. It doesn't mean I think all 65 million are pure bollocks.

The more you try to explain them what's under their noses, the more they don't get it. It's common cockyness that we all experienced.
>>
>>69489075
ok pedro, you have to know that what guignols (only 500 000 people watch this) or stupid roselyne bachelot said, does not represent the opinion of french people. Everybody here, think Spain is great nation of sport and respect you (many think you were doped nation in the past but now nobody talk about this anymore)
>>
>WII
>Germany beats France
>France can't admit it lost
>cling to allied victories
>MUH resistance everytime
>denial that French women actually willingly spread their legs to the invaders who were simply better than the average frog.

>more than half a century later
>Portugal beats France at a game
>France can't admit it lost
>cling to past victories and other games Portugal didn't win
>MUH CORRECT WAY OF PLAYING FOOTBALL everytime
>denial that French actually lost in the final because Portugal was simply the better team

Can the UK confirm that frogs are just despicable, or is it just me?
>>
>>69489075
yeah I remember les guignols I thought it wasn't even funny. I see your point but it's just a bunch of bad journalists and commentators, or just bad humor in the case of les guignols
>>
>>69489075
dude "les guignols" attacked everyone , it's the point of the show.
>>
>>69489189
Meanwhile in real life, everyone in the street were together, weren't any fight beetwen portuguese and french fans, everydody were OK.
Go enjoying your victory outside Carvalho, you spend to much time here.
>>
>>69488278

Portugal won. Just like Greece won in 2004.

And just like Greece in 04, it will forever be a victory that everyone universally agrees was undeserved.

I suspect the Greeks didn't give a shit then, and the Portuguese don't give a shit now. But for neutrals this was the worst major tournament since the 90 World Cup in Italy. Fucking awful to watch.
>>
>>69489110
what's so funny, rosbif ?
>>
>>69489242
>that everyone universally agrees was undeserved.
I don't think as many people think this as you seem to believe.
>>
>>69489242
The asshurt is off the charts, loving every post, keep it up
>>
>>69489014
>we lost to a weaker side that played boring football all tournanment
In your opinion. I think France played wrestball, not football for instance. Not accepting the quality of the other team is what makes you a bad loser. I'm the first to say that Portugal didn't play jack shit until the semi-finals but they did good yesterday and every single French keeps saying that they played bad, which simply isn't true. Also, even if Portugal did good yesterday, I also think they didn't deserve to win the cup but France didn't deserve it either. They lacked fairplay in every single match.

>we acknowledge that it's part of what football
Not really. I've been reading and listening to a lot of hate all day. In fact I get the feeling most French "fans" either didn't watch the match or don't watch a lot of football in general if they think their team fared in an acceptable way and deserved anything but what they got.

By the way, I was rooting for France and wanted a FR-PT final ever since the first game, while expecting Portugal to lose. It was disappointing to say the least to see France being more worried about injuring other players than playing professional football.
>>
>>69489242
>Team that nobody can beat doesn't deserve it
>>
Freanch people are just complete idiots and racists.
I'll never forget the way i was treated in there, i was a simple tourist, and the people always looking at me like i'm an immigrant stealing their jobs.
I had to shout at some retarded desk clerk at the train station that i was a tourist and showed her my wallet full of cash, "You see, you see, i have money, i'm not an immigrant"
Despicable people. That's why i don't feel any sympathy for them when ISIS striked them twice in 2015.
Fuck them. They problably killed Le Penn voters anyway.
>>
>>69488700
>one good game
>>
>>69489376
maybe you should stop being so brown lmao
>>
>>69488700
>Rei Patricio
>a meme
lmaoing @u senpai
>>
>>69489243
you going on about not being butthurt while being incredibly butthurt, mon ami
>>
>french are butthurt
IRL maybe but on 4chan it seems that besides their victory portuguese are immensly more butthurt atm
>>
>>69489450
Is this the kind of humour I can expect from all Danes?
>>
>>69489496
The only reason my butt is sore is because I'm into BDSM.
>>
>>69489376
by the way, were all the team members and supporters accounted for back in your shithole of a country?
I don't want anymore brownskin refugees, thank you very much.
>>
>>69489496
>this poor attempt at deflection
Get fucked, frog. We won, there's nothing to be butthurt about. You're pathetic.
>>
>>69489314
everything you say is BS. Most people here in France who know football acknowledge we were very lucky to beat Germany and probably didn't deserve to win that match, same as Portugal didn't really deserve the win yesterday but still football isn't always fair. Before extra time Portugal played bad and it felt like they didn't even try to score.
BTW Payet didn't try to injure Ronaldo it was just an accident
>>
>>69489111

> No arguments
> Use verbal abuse
> GG WP
>>
File: stop.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>69488700
>Americans
>Football
>>
>>69489537

> Not a racist
>>
>>69489537
>implying

my neighbord are portuguese family (they had 9 childrens, what the fuck), don't know why but there are all blond as fuck
>>
>>69489496
This entire thread is consisted of portuguese butthurt who can't handle the banter, quite pathetic tbf that whole nation has just won the competition and still find a way to be mad LMAO
>>
>>69489501
>not buthurt at all
not at all
>>
File: Islam.png (68 KB, 473x530) Image search: [Google]
Islam.png
68 KB, 473x530
>>69489537
>Doesn't want Portuguese Immigrants
You're right Arabs and Africans are much better.
>>
File: 1467985208842.jpg (70 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1467985208842.jpg
70 KB, 600x400
>>69489629
>>69489638

>This entire thread is consisted of portuguese butthurt who can't handle the banter, quite pathetic tbf that whole nation has just won the competition and still find a way to be mad LMAO

Y u Projecting tho? Cuz u lost lol lmao?
>>
>>69489603
come on man, just trying to bait them into more butthurt, if that's even possible.
I'm literally drinking their tears.
>>
>>69489629
dont worry, it's not like that in real life, we're all ok (still some french fans mad but it will be over in one week).
>arguing with this same Portuguese who don't even enjoy the celebration outside
>>
>>69489550
>he thinks the injury I'm talking about was Penaldo's
>still saying that Portugal didn't deserve to win by saying something completely inaccurate
I guess you're one of those "fans" that like to discuss football after only watching the nationalist TV channel summaries instead of the game. You have the right to feel offended at being called a bad loser because the proper term would be "ignorant by choice".
>>
File: cuckdeau.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
cuckdeau.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>69489639
>>69489639
>You're right Arabs and Africans are much better.

Hello Trudeau, are you ok?
>>
File: butthurt.gif (4 MB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.gif
4 MB, 425x425
>>69489638
>>
>>69489498
shoo
>>
>>69489714
I was being sarcastic, m8. Portuguese are bros.
>>
>>69489639
Infinitely. At least they know their place and are not under the illusion that they are part of the proud white race.
>>
File: 1336187968735.gif (895 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1336187968735.gif
895 KB, 250x186
>>69489638
>NOT
>AT
>ALL
>>
>>69489639
Portuguese have never been enslaved or colonized yet they are still arab-tier "fuck france" "Porturgal Strong" for absolutely no reasons, spanish polish and italian immigrants quietly joined the french middle class
>>
>>69489550

Why we didn't deserve? Because we didn't win during 90 minutes? Because we didn't play like Gardiola's Barcelona?

Football doesnt need to be pretty, but cynical.

Or you think that when you watch all the boxing classics you will see people throwing punches like it's a machine gun? Not everybody is a brawler. Not every football team plays with full attack.

Ali was great because not only he was GOAT with his mouth, he was GOAT with his feet. True definition of an out-fighter. When they got tired and frustated of not knocking him out, he counter attack and BTFO them all.

That's how I see Trapattoni, Lippi, Sacchi,
>>
File: 20160707_164239.jpg (834 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160707_164239.jpg
834 KB, 2048x1152
>>69488278
Oui oui
>>
File: 1467988443594.jpg (23 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
1467988443594.jpg
23 KB, 236x354
>>69489776
>Portuguese have never been enslaved or colonized yet they are still arab-tier "fuck france" "Porturgal Strong" for absolutely no reasons, spanish polish and italian immigrants quietly joined the french middle class
>>
File: mfw1.jpg (2 KB, 125x47) Image search: [Google]
mfw1.jpg
2 KB, 125x47
>>69489758
you're eright
French portuguese spend the summer in Portugal but they will never live in Poortugal, they know that Portugal has no future...
>>
>>69488397
It's a parody of the Brexit one, dumb nigger
>>
>>69489805
>Portuguese
>can't argue for shit
>just post random pics of animals he'd like to fuck
>>
File: African team.jpg (43 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
African team.jpg
43 KB, 400x284
>>69489818
>France
>Future
>>
File: 1467988188382.jpg (945 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1467988188382.jpg
945 KB, 2048x1366
>>69489834
Y u mad tho?
>>
>>69489758
Let me explain things to you.
Right now. At this moment.
There are more muslims living in France, than there ever were at any one time living in the Portuguese territory.
Wow, right?
Those are facts and history.
wow. Some perspective right there.
So you bringing up illusions over who's white? Surely.
Because there's no illusion on us having pride.
>>
>>69488278
It's because they're French, OP.
Most disgusting nation in the world.
>>
>>69489832

You've more dumb niggers in your country than we actually have niggers here. Most of us are not even naturally tan.

Don't let your racism kill you, Muslims will do it as they pleased. Paris all over.
>>
>>69489834
>not wanting to fuck a cheeta
Are you gay or something? Why aren't you rooting for Ronaldo then? Are you being tsundere?
>>
File: 1425338517607.jpg (45 KB, 492x341) Image search: [Google]
1425338517607.jpg
45 KB, 492x341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXpqvf2Xxpk

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>69489834

You mean like your mates that instead of valid arguments just decided to use xenophobic and random verbal abuse remarks?

Have a nice evening.
>>
>>69489862
>cheetah-fucker
>uses u mad memes from 2004
>>
>>69489693
you think Portugal played well before extra time ? you guys did nothing on the pitch except defending and keeping the ball without trying anything. you could argue it was a strategy but it wasn't good football.
BTW I watch the games and I'm not ignorant, you have no argument
I'm not a bad loser, France was not the most deserving team anyways, but I don't like seeing bad football winning like chelsea 2012 or Greece 2004, and now portugal 2016. it just shows that there's sth wrong with this sport
>>
>>69488621
>Don't know why foreigners are so mad against us

Mandatory anti-host nation hatred
That's the reason why when Italy gets a penalty against Germany for a handball in the box it's fine but when France does we bought the ref
>>
File: 1467985790389.jpg (191 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467985790389.jpg
191 KB, 680x1024
>>69489917
Y u keep replying tho? U mad? lol lmao
>>
The man who won Portugal the tournament was Pepe

...maybe patricio.

Why else would Pepe win the man of the match in the final
>>
>>69489914
>can't handle the bant'z
>post in a banter thread
>>
>>69489865

They laugh at Germans genocide because of Turks and all muslims going there. Still they can't see it will be worst happening in France.

It's better for them to call Portuguese niggers before they all die and meet Allah.
>>
>>69489776
Portugal
>colonized Africa and Brazil
>best explorers
>first Europeans everywhere
>trading ports in India and China
>traded with the whole Asia
>traded with Japan and introduced them to Christianity
>started the triangular slave trade

France
>colonized some desert in Africa and some shithole in Canada
>lost their colonies to the englel
>>
I'm not that mad actually Portugal has a long history of football they deserved to win it someday, we're just salty it happened to us at home,
>>
>>69489981
Croatia
>
>>
>>69489981
Don't forget Haiti. One of the most disgraceful forms of colonization.
>>
>>69489981

Better not teach them some true history or you will be called a nigger just because.. VIVE LEL FRANCE.
>>
>>69489930
>france didn't win
>something must be wrong with this sport
oh my god the stages of grief are real
This one should be the latest French discovery: butthurt. They shall calt it: "muh correct way of winning"
>>
>>69489841
why Portuguese come here anyway? Is their country shit or? That weird
>>
>>69489981
Most of those things in Asia weren't done by the Portuguese crown, just merchants and clergy men. God I fucking hate """our""" ""colonial"" ""history""
>>
>>69490013
>can't refute so change goalposts instead
There's a limit to how much salty you can get.
>>
>>69489998
and against a team which could have done something better than bus parking it's not like Portugal had no players capable of offering some nice offensive football
>>
>>69489780

Boxing highlights an important point here - sports aren't guaranteed to be popular forever.

Boxing was once the king of sports. But it was poorly run and didn't take the desires of the fanbase into account. And it was overtaken in popularity by other alternatives.

Italia '90 was so bad that FIFA legit worried that it could damage the popularity of the sport and made rules changes to prevent that. Euro 2016 wasn't quite as bad as that, but it was still dreary.

Defense itself isn't the problem. I watched Trinidad & Tobago scratch out a 0-0 draw against Sweden in the 06 WC that was exciting as fuck because it was a true underdog match.

But when you've got "best in the world" talent and you've got 11 men in your own third because you're just stalling until you hope your gifted free kick taker can score one off a dubious foul or handball, that's not exciting. Cynical play can win you trophies, but people don't watch sports for cynicism, they watch it for excellence.
>>
>>69490047

I've seen plenty of frenchies here. Living, working, vacation. Isn't your Islamic Paradise GOAT? Tell me all about it.
>>
File: Peace.png (60 KB, 385x972) Image search: [Google]
Peace.png
60 KB, 385x972
>>69490047
It's pretty nice here. Never seen a Muslim in my life.
>>
>>69490047
Lists of countries by GDP:
#6 France
#46 Portugal
>>
>>69489931
I think it goes beyond football and sports, foreigners have a love/hate relationship with France and the French, that's why we're the most visited country and at the same time people complain so much about us. we don't let anyone indifferent
>>
>>69489981
That's not what I meant, I know that,
Portugueses have no legitimate historical reasons to be mad at france unlike dindus and arabs, they are still butthurt though for unexplainable reasons
>>
>>69489981
Reminder that Croatia has once been a French colony

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_Provinces
>>
>>69490117
Do you have a Isis rank too?
>>
>>69490097
There are on vacation ... come on be serious, who want to live in Poortugal seriously?

>>69490092
good post
>>
>Greece 2004
>best players win, deal with it
>stop being mad about it, just a game
>lost at home? gotta hurt

>Portugal 2016
>refball
>they didn't win with honor
>shouldn't have qualified in the first place
>>
>>69490092

Mourinho won CL with Inter, FIFA and UEFA, or should i say FRANCE; were mad about it. Still he is the best manager in the world. For history it says the titles he won, with an attractive style of playing or a boring one. What it counts is history.
>>
>>69489376
>i was treated poorly as a tourist
>haha terrorist attacks

wew lad

btw anyone got any cool pictures or videos of french people crying?
>>
>>69490160
Not him but no. There are Baguettes living and working here.
>>
>>69490175
all true though
>>
>>69490160

Not all of them are. Some of them live here for more than one decade. Maybe you should send them to Paris in the next Muslim tour. It seems you think they are not worthy be from France.
>>
>>69490201
Yes, there are like 20 000 probably while there are 800 000 portuguese here ... come on be serious
>>
>>69490175
KEK one happened 12 years ago the other 2 days ago, in 12 years nobody will give a shit
>>
>>69490208
Spoken like a true butturt French which compares the loss at Baratie with losing a soccer match by shutting down the lights of Eiffel.
>>
>>69488278
now you understand why we supported portugal against france. Or anyone really against france.
>>
because of the way you fags are hailing Ronaldo and everything he stands for, it's fucking disgusting. Your own media on its own is claiming this as his victory when he literally did not play past 8 minutes and then was subbed after 15 minutes of walking around.

You are not hailing Quaresma for saving you against Croatia, you are not hailing Sanches for scoring the goal against Poland, you are not thanking Eder for the tournament winning goal, you are not putting Rui Patricio in any pictures when he saves 5 clear goals in the final. It's all about Ronaldo. This is what's wrong with your country, this is what has been wrong with your country. Go fuck yourself, from the 3 draws in group it's clear no one likes you. It's done.
>>
>>69490075
how did portugal park the bus? they just had a strong defense, it's not like they had all their players on their side at all times (which you know, the french were doing once portugal went into the offense).

>offering some nice offensive football
literally nobody this euro offered offensive football you double nigger, the french were just outclassed.
>>
>>69490337
We played with the weapons we had.

They're to stupid to realize that.
>>
>>69490075
>sub in forwards and attacking midfielders throughout the match
>"parking the bus"
you just got outsmarted jacques
we tired you for 90 minutes then attacked
>>
>>69490248
don't tell me you were expecting the fucking Eiffel tower, from fucking Paris, the fucking capital of fucking France, to celebrate some portuguese immigrants playing a shitty football sport?

lmao
>>
Jesus Christ the French on this board are a bunch of crying faggots.

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>69490913

They were lead by an Italian manlet and lost.

France is shit, they can fuck off now.
>>
France is just a modern football team. Not even Zidane can fix France NT.
>>
>>69490681
Just you shut up already seriously. Every single second on this website I see you faggot sucking irrelevant shitholes (ie Iceland, Norway, Croatia...) dick and pissing on my country; and now you dare to call us crying faggots? Fuck you and I hope we will keep sending you our most retarded citizens.
>>
>>69488278
Find something else to be mad about you dumb retard. Have some fucking graciousness in victory.
>>
>>69491207

You tried.
>>
Not French, just living here, but I wouldnt say the French are that butthurt, just dissapointed. Also although Portugal definitely deserved to win the final, they should have never got there in the first place, they were dogshit tier for the majority of the tournament. But I've enjoyed the memes thats for sure.
>>
>>69490503
>missing the entire point
How embarrassing. Cry more. Educate yourself while at it.
>>
>>69488278
Dont let it get to you, bro

French are uneducated people that are arrogant for no reason since literally every nation on europe raped them and took Paris
>>
>>69491037

maybe if you weren't crying faggots this wouldn't happen. pretty sure most welsh and german posters accepted they got beat and are looking for ways to improve their team rather than just bitch about their losses.
>>
>>69491037

This is why people HATE the French.
>>
File: 1467656516903.jpg (32 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
1467656516903.jpg
32 KB, 450x304
>>69491475
the are so many reasons to hate the french
i think even hitler hated them too
>>
>>69488278
>Eder
>comes on in the 79th minute
>including extra time plays 41 minutes in total
>doesn't get a rating
>equivalent to someone coming on at 49 minutes in a regular match and not getting a rating
France are such cunts
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.