[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always expected to lose >wins against croatia, wales and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (9 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png
9 KB, 255x170
>always expected to lose
>wins against croatia, wales and france, which won against spain, belgium and germany respectively
>end up winning the whole fucking tournament
Was the Portuguese NT protected by meme magic? Was it literally blessed by the one and only KEK?
>>
Must have been the work of KEK. I see no other explanation
>>
Germany and Italy and a proper tournament format would have assfucked them.
>>
>>69477556
Can someone explain this KEK meme to me?

I don't go to /pol/
>>
>>69477556
I took careful precautions to not talk shit to any of my friends nor prematurely brag about victory like all the europoors on here so as not to upset the meme magic and by God did it work
>>
>>69477582
this t b h, maybe not italy but definitely germany
>>
>>69477582
they wouldn't have made it out of the group stages with the old format
>>
>>69477633
Other way around. Definitely Italy, maybe Germany.
>>
>>69477582
>Germany and Italy and a proper tournament format would have assfucked them.
>Germany and Italy and a proper war strategy would have assfucked them [Allies]
>>
>>69477635
That's what I was saying, Tobi.
>>
File: 1468219602595.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468219602595.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>
A greek poster predicted the win the other day with dubs and some jimmy neutron picture
>>
>>69477701
kill yourself
>>
Fuck UEFA for this tournament format

Fuck Schweinshitter for gifting a final berth to a shitty French team
Fuck Müller for being a useless oberbayerische Hackfresse Milchbauer

And the worst is yet to come with the next euros
>>
>>69477730

Oh look, it's an angry german kid !
>>
>>69477786
I was genuinely hoping for ISIS to blow up the final, you worthless baguette nigger
>>
Hail kek
>>
>>69477594
It doesn't originate from /pol/, dear newfag.
>>
>>69477808
So edgy.
>>
>>69477786
He's right about the format though. Platini is the real Portugal's MVP.
>>
>>69477582
maybe. But germany and italy had a lot of injured players.
Portugal played almost every match to Extra Time and still had all their players in the final.
The advantage they had is that if yo play strong teams like spain or italy it's easier to get yellow cards and a plaer disqualified with this dumb 2 yellows in 5 matches rule
>>69477633
germany played tikitaka but had no real strikers. They'd never score against you.
>>
>>69477954
Italy was the best team of the tournament, hands down.
And the most intelligent one, too. Even after Italy got shafted by Cakir against Spain, Barzagli, Chellini amd Bonucci managed to not pick up a second yellow in the ro16 or the quarter final. Immensely impressing feat.
>>
>>69478388
*impressive
>>
>>69477577
Dubs confirm deepest kekmancy
>>
>>69477860
After he fucked us over so many times, he had to do something right.
>>
>>69478388
Best, no.. But impressive definitely fits it well
Nobody was expecting us to beat belgium or spain, and yet we did it very well
Also we somehow managed to keep up against you guys
Really looking forward to seeing how we'll perform in 2018, if our best players turn out to be injured again I'll kill myself
>>
they had a really good coach imo. By good I mean pragmatic, who asked them to do exactly what's needed to win and nothing more. Also, a bit of proper motivation and luck, and there it is. I am glad they won, even though they beat us
>>
>>69477556
>always expected to lose
>draw instead
Still can't believe they got away with it.
>>
>>69479778
Well, who was the best if not Italy? Germany beat no-one impressive, France beat only Germany and I don't see another contender.
>>
>>69480051
You were the best team we faced, that Quaresma goal was surely the work of KEK
>>
>>69477582
If the tournament format was different, Austria and Iceland wouldn't have parked the bus so hard in the group stages. We'd have a better shot in winning.
>>
>>69480274
Iceland's 2-1 against Austria in garbage time was your saving grace. Funny how that works.
>>
the meme gods must have been angered by france knocking iceland out
>>
>>69480290
> your saving grace
No, german, our saving grace was how shitty we played the first 2 games that the coach finally let Adrien, William, Fonte and Cedric to the starting team, instead of meme players.
If people don't realize how Adrien destroyed every single opposing team creative players, how Fonte made Pepe much better etc, then they did not watch the Euro properly.
Our first game vs Iceland was the shittiest shit ever.
>>
>>69480421
If they end that game 1-1, you get to play England, France and Germany instead of Croatia, Poland and Wales, dumbo.
>>
>>69480435
If we played this team from the start we'd be first of the group.
>>
>>69480451
Which would have had you play Belgium.

But all other things being equal, Iceland's unmecessary 2-1 fucked them over and gave Portugal an extremely easy route.
>>
>>69480477
Belgium was a shit tier side that would lose on 90min vs Portugal, like they did a few months ago in a friendly.
Our midfield would take care of them no problem, and Pepe would put Lukaku in his pocket.
Have you even watched the Euro, m8?
>>
Now I'm angry because Spain could've actually won the whole thing if they had tied with Croatia.
>>
>>69477556
surely the work of KEK

this is the year of KEK - too many events have been affected by memes and it's only going to continue
>>
>>69480505
Sure, friend.
I guess it's your time to gloat after getting a lucky draw and Greecing your way to the title. Well done by Rui Patricio and the lads.
>>
>>69480526
> Greecing your way to the title
Yeap, but I honestly don't care, no one will remember the games, what counts is that this shit tier country won a Euro and that's fine.
>>
>>69480554
Congratulations, you are now better than Englel. :3
The most memorable thing of this whole shitshow was Italy-Germany, I guess. And moths.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-08-15-46-36-1.png (506 KB, 1080x1837) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-08-15-46-36-1.png
506 KB, 1080x1837
>>69477556
>always expected to lose (no surprise with a me me me player like CR7 dragging your team almost out of the tournament, thank god you got rid of his bitch ass in the final!
(Although Ronaldo obviously left the game on purpose bc it was win-win for him...France wins he takes no blame, Portugal wins, he runs out screaming ripping his shirt off hogging all the camera shots and hoisting the trophy). Crazy Portugal had to deal with such a bitch that refused to play for a Portuguese club
>>
>>69477594
Honestly, it is basically saying "I'm a nigger" and thinking its cute/funny
>>
you euros didn't hear it, but all the English pundits were so butthurt, literally stating that "Portugal didn't deserve this," was absolutely unreal to hear that the same autistic mindset of the English on here is rife in the top levels of their media.

And also, based Ballack told them all off, saying "they did deserve to win.'

that is why Germany wins and England loses, fucking

>bad tournament

then

>deserve
>should

pussy verbs for a faggot country. meanwhile the Burger annoucers/pundits totally respected what Portugal did.

In conclusion,

>2-1
>Rooney captain

stay cucked England, paying players more doesn't make them better

fucking LOL at Rooney being in your squad
fucking LOL at Rooney starting
fucking LOL at Rooney being your captain

fuck England, 4th in the Copa makes >our team objectively better than yours, suck my German/Irish/French cock you fucks, can't fucking wait for 2018 WC
>>
File: St_George_79-1.jpg (37 KB, 211x230) Image search: [Google]
St_George_79-1.jpg
37 KB, 211x230
>>69480694
For the Glory of England!
Lol
>>
>>69480694

Agree with your post fatty, but chill out before you cause yourself to get a heart attack
>>
>>69480744

play to win

playing pretty gets compliments from 70 year old men

winning gets you 18 year old model pussy
>>
>>69480744
How dumb is this guy to agree with someone purposely trying to be autistic as hell?
How dumb are Brits?
>>
>>69480790

I'm 12-14 drinks deep I'm being an asshole not being autistic
>>
>>69480790
How dumb are you for assuming incorrectly?
>>
>>69477582
germany without a striker wouldn't score against portugal in 120 minutes either
>>
>>69480790
Pretty fucking stupid nowadays. They better get it together or else we need to find a better #2/Robin
>>
>>69480744
>>69480819

>A FUCKING DENTIST
>>
>>69477582

terrible post Hans, Germany and their media took this L like men and are going back to the drawing board as they should. there was refball for sure but you guys fudged like 4 chances in the France game.
>>
>>69480819
No to this one being on the team
>>
>>69480816
This one sounds alright
>>
>>69480855
Hans is like Hans Solo. Don't get the insult. Try Erwin.
>>
>>69480855
Well, mostly Italy anyway.
They were the best team overall and should have goddamn won it all.
Fucking Pellé and fucking Zaza.
>>
>>69480886

>Hans Solo

go for a walk, have a cigarette, take a break man, that post was worse than Hans'

hit me with the Berthold next time
>>
>>69480948

>should

England-tier delusion here

you didn't have the strikers, that's the only takeaway that I find has weight. your squad was legit and your midfield and defense were the best in the tournament, but you guys simply could not score goals.
>>
>>69477594
if you write "cuck" in all caps, it changes automatically to KEK. maybe that is the origin

KEK = CU CK (no space)
>>
>>69481106

"kek" was the translation of Horde speaking to Alliance in World of Warcraft saying "lol," when the Jap bought 4chan off moot he soon word-filtered "cuck" to change to "kek"

people before then on /b/, /v/, and other boards would say "kek" instead of "lol" in a reference to WoW
>>
>>69481155
we all know that, but "praise KEK" is exclusive to 4chan especially /pol/. that is why i suspect that it is from the autochange cuck -> kek
>>
File: topkek.png (313 KB, 423x500) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
313 KB, 423x500
>>69477594
>he doesn't know about kek
toppest of keks
>>
>>69481000
Except two against Belgium and Spain, respectively.
>>
>>69480575
Iceland and engelel game wast the most memorable to me
>>
>>69477556

?

I did not expect you to lose.

I actually understand football and can see when a team is objectively good.

Your group stage was unlucky. The game vs Croatia was a 50/50.
After that even the dumbest moron should have realized that your team was good.
>>
>>69477582
SIEG HEIL!!1!1!
not inside the box tho
>>
File: digits.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
digits.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
>>69478488

Praise Lord Kek!
>>
>>69480575
What are you on about? We were always better than England, go check Portugal's track record from 2000 onwards in Euros and WC's.

We were deserving a title for a long ass time now
>>
>>69480782
so much this

Brits are such a sad and pathetic people

It's probably because they're on an island with cancer weather, the ones that live here are all based af
>>
>>69481155
don't explain things to newfags you rotting piece of shit
>>
>>69480653
We should have won back then. I'm pretty sure D. Sebastião would have come back if we had.
>>
>>69481106
GO KEK YOURSELF desu
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.