[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is dedicated to all shitposters that hated portugal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: me portugal.jpg (93 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
me portugal.jpg
93 KB, 528x960
This thread is dedicated to all shitposters that hated portugal from the beginning

A BIG FUCK YOU

/sp/ IS NEVER RIGHT
>>
>>69469128
Always rated you guys
>>
thanks for avenging us, Barbosa
>>
mate why are you celebrating on /sp/
>>
why are you on /sp/

go and have a beer with the lads
>>
Grats Portugal you got this with 12 year delay

btw

>Cedric got interviewed in german

woot
>>
>>69469353
He was born in Germany. His parents were immigrants in Germany at the time. Then in Portugal he studied in the German College, in Lisbon.
>>
>>69469128
PORTUGAL CARALHO!!!!!!!!!
>>
Nunca duvidei de você, papai.
>>
I WAS WITH YOU FROM THE BEGINNING
TSUUUUUUUU
>>
Never doubted you best bacalhau ally. Been TSUUUUUUing here for you guys since day 1. YOU DID IT LADS
>>
>>69469128

THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
>>69470855
I remember you based codbro. Thanks for the meme energy.

>>69470809
ÉS NOIS MERMÃO
>>
File: ahahaha.jpg (48 KB, 326x367) Image search: [Google]
ahahaha.jpg
48 KB, 326x367
>told everyone that Portugal's gonna win this after they booted us out in RO16 of meme bracket
>get constantly laughed at, Wales will meme them out, muh Germany will destory them in finals, France will rape them etc etc
>Portugal actually wins
>hosts got rekt
>We lost to champions
>"Strong" bracket got fucked
>meme bracket won

Thank you based Portugal, thank you for not letting me down,
>>
File: 863102856105.jpg (45 KB, 644x408) Image search: [Google]
863102856105.jpg
45 KB, 644x408
>>69471039
>mfw both Croatia and Poland were harder than France
>>
You're assuming that them winning the trophy is going to make me hate Portugal any less.

The new rules ruined this cup. Too many boring games (Six of them from Portugal), and 3rd place teams going through to Knock-Outs is madness.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.