[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is how it feels like to be on a country that wins the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1368822088563.jpg (153 KB, 1010x810) Image search: [Google]
1368822088563.jpg
153 KB, 1010x810
So this is how it feels like to be on a country that wins the Euro cup?

Why am I not satisfied? Why does my existential despair, my feeling of merely being a biologically conditioned contingency of a first cause I'll never understand, persist amongst all these celebrations and "TSUUUUUUU" threads? Could it be that there's no actual victory in watching football?
>>
>>69466626
I actually laughed when we lost

I genuinely don't care, but browing /sp/ now is pretty fun
>>
you just can't into nationalism like normies. On some level you realize it's retarded to take credit for other people's achievements.
>>
>>69466626
Because in the end, you are still leaving in this shithole we call "poortugal"
>>
>>69466838
>living

its better than brazil anyway
i wish i could live in tuga land
>>
wtf did you expect you nigger
>>
Because you suffer from depression or are just an autistic neckbeard that doesn't know how to have fun
>>
>>69466626
Now win a WC
>>
>>69466923
Pretty easy for you to live here if you're Brazilian. We're the European country with the second highest rate of naturalized citizenships.
>>
>>69466923
Are you black? just come to germany
>>
Just be a little bit thankful happy about it, Portu-Anon. There are a lot of Teams that will never win a Trophy. Fans that are lifelongs and never experience anything like that. Go out tonight and have some fun, anon.
>>
>>69466626
Because, let's face it, it's the European championship and not the World Cup.

It's like beating your mom at chess, it doesn't count that much
>>
>>69467140
nah i'm not
i'm whiter than tsunaldo
but i think the german language is too complicated
>>
>>69467274
>German
>complicated

I'm latino and it was one of the easiest languages I had ever learned. Then again, I did practice it for 5 years. I stopped taking German classes when I was around 16.

Somehow, I had a harder time practicing French, even though it's somewhat similar to Spanish.
>>
>>69466626
Cause you know Portugal didn't deserve to even make it out of Group stages
>>
>>69466626

Because you didn't do anything.

You watched people do things.

Fulfillment doesn't come from that.
>>
>>69467274
german's not that bad

they teach it in quite alot of american high schools, if the students somehow dont choose french or spanish first
>>
>>69466810
that's like level 2 thinking, level three is: legacy as a group matters for the sake of our children. USA's achievement in WW2 prompted a glorious period of world recognition kids in the 50s and 60s and 70s enjoyed, and even today those who aren't libtards.
>>
>>69468829
also fair to point out that it has prompted generation of white guilt cucks in Germany who would sell their mothers to the first negro that pass them by
>>
>>69466626
No gf

That's all
>>
>>69466626
>Why am I not satisfied?

Because your posting on spee rather than fucking poortugese slags
>>
>>69468873
>Germany
>Lost two WWs
>Still a wealthy and economically successful country

>Spain
>Be neutral in both
>Still be poor
>>
Because a reason to celebrate is useless if you don't have anyone to celebrate with
>>
>>69469277
those who will enjoy such wealth aren't even Germanic, that's the part you left out
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.