[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is women's soccer more exciting than the men's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: soccer team.jpg (682 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
soccer team.jpg
682 KB, 1600x1067
why is women's soccer more exciting than the men's
>>
>>69460767
soccer in NA is boring as fuck, womens is even worse
>>
>>69460767
Women have to work harder for less of a reward. Even loser male teams have cash showered onto them.
>>
>>69460767
They whine less when they get fouled.
>>
>>69460767
At least some of the girls look nice. And there was that really violent chick a few years back
>>
Bouncing tiddies and delicious thunder thighs.
>>
>>69460767
There's a comedy element that prevents too much boredom.
>>
>>69460767
Less diving and flopping. More scoring because a lot of the players are horrible at defense and just there to fill a team.
>>
>>69460767
they all have shitty defense hence more action
>>
>>69460767

because shower time gets 100% more interesting
>>
>>69460767
>own-goals are exciting
>>
Pro Tip: It isn't
>>
>>69460767
It's not though, you just happen to have a team that does better than you man's team
>>
because you are a pathetic virgin neckbeard fapping to women in shorts
>>
>>69460767

Shitty players = teams cannot play tactically = more goals because of fuck ups.
>>
File: carli-lloyd-uswnt-world-cup-1.jpg (54 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
carli-lloyd-uswnt-world-cup-1.jpg
54 KB, 600x332
>>69460996
you guys hosted the womens world cup, idiot

it was 100x more exciting

https://youtu.be/M1CT3xQOfng
>>
COS WE HAVE BOUNCY TITS N SHIT.
>>
Less diving, less brute force/hoofing the ball, greater importance on technical play, and boobs.

Just compare Japanese women's passing to anyone in UEFA.
>>
>>69461922
>you(You)
https://youtu.be/4iwwVWS83Wk
>>
>>69462144
see >>69462040
>>
It's slow motion football with shit defence
>>
>>69462040
desu this
>>
>>69462040
I'd echo this sentiment. The men's world cup was fucking amazing. The women's was a bunch of whining and crying.
>>
>>69460767
Call me crazy but I honestly don't think it is.
>>
File: Womens Football defeats.png (10 KB, 337x669) Image search: [Google]
Womens Football defeats.png
10 KB, 337x669
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.