[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God they suck. These french fucks must have paid good money to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: french-flag.png (41 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
french-flag.png
41 KB, 420x350
God they suck. These french fucks must have paid good money to get this far. I hope my German bros are here to laugh with me

>G7gnac
>>
>Blatant refball
>Still can't beat a Ronaldoless Portugal

truly the worst country.
>>
>>69454659
to be honest both these teams suck. It should have been Wales/Germany, Heart vs Utter technique not shit frogs vs tssuuu
>>
>>69454659
I love you America even if you hate me.
>>
>>69454853
>a Ronaldoless Portugal
like he was any good, he bullied hungary and that's it
>>
>>69454853
>Blatant refball

Contain your buttpain please
Maybe you wanted a penalty for that Penaldo dive at the center of the field
>>
>>69454659
>>69454853
>>69454903
Im a burger that doesnt really watch this semen slurping sport.

Does this tourney even fucking matter? Dont gerrmany still have the world cup?
>>
>>69454659
>get easy opponents until semifinal
>german key players get crippled and suspended
>italian ref right after germany eliminates italy
>Schweinsteiger """""""accidentally"""""" sticks out his hand
>Ronaldo dies after playing 20 minutes

They paid really good money.
>>
File: 1466730145738.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1466730145738.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>69454659

>mfw this goes to penalties
>mfw france is trash at penalties and lost to a meme side in penalties back in 2006
>mfw the Germany game was just a fluke
>>
>>69455305

We do, however euro cup is not necesseraly inferior, because during world cup some teams have it far easier due to the amount of shit teams.

In euro cup the average quality is higher which makes it more exhausting from the beginning.
>>
>>69454659
>muh germanic blood
>>
>>69456016
OTHER WAY AROUND HANZ!

WC i think has more proficient teams cuz its a larger pot, so you get the best from all the continents. Fuck last WC your NT's group was
Germany,Portugal,USA, and GHANA

In this euro it was Ukraine,Northern Ireland, and Poland, and you faced fucking Slovakia in the round of 16. Euro a shit, WC is world class
>>
>>69456444
Not only Germans have Germanic blood. You probably don't Muhammad.
>>
>>69455694
damn thats a rare ass pepe, im taking it
>>
>>69454903
Well maybe then Germany and Wales shouldn't have gotten their vaginas pushed in like the tender virgins they are.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Sweet justice
>>
IM CRYING LADS! FRANCE SUCKS SHIT, TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.