[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /sp/ feel about this Muslim ruining a potentially great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: DimitriPayet revised again.jpg (30 KB, 614x323) Image search: [Google]
DimitriPayet revised again.jpg
30 KB, 614x323
>>
>>69446072
He isn't muslim, you dumb brit scum.
>>
>>69446072
He's catholic you nonce
>>
>>69446072

Regardless of his religion, his people are ruining France so why not just ruin the final match too?
>>
>>69446452
>>69446540
Is this that Taqiya that I've heard of?
>>
>>69446072
Feels good I hope Payet scores a hattrick now
>>
>>69446452
hahhahahahahahahahahahhaahha
>>
>>69446750
Kek. I'm white catholic.
>>
>>69446072
france confirmed literally for the bad guys
>>
i love Payet now
>>
>>69446899
Shut up, your country is irrelevant, American-wannabe.
>>
>>69446950

But all white europeans are Atheist.
>>
>>69446072
has there been another terror attack?
>>
>>69446899
you can't make fun of french people tb.h. they have a real country to be proud of, unlike you america's hat piece of shit
>>
>>69446729
His people don't even live in France

He's from a French island mate
>>
>>69446072
>ruining a final
C'mon mate, Ronaldo was just unfit to the point where a single collision put him out of comission. Blame Ronaldo's ego or Portugal's utter dependence on him for him playing every match when he was already injured before the tournament.
>>
>>69446540
Is he tge only Catholic left in France now?
>>
>>69446729
He's not what you think he is. He's from la reunion an island colonized by the french. He's a descendant of this men as his names says so.
>>
>>69447212
First intelligent British post in the whole thread
>>
He's had a literally laughable tournament

If anything they might score now
>>
>>69446452
t. Mohammed Abdel
>>
>>69447236
This
>>
>>69447295
it is estimated that between 41% and 88% of France's population is Catholic, mate
>>
>>69447295
Le so funny meme. Catholicism is number one religion in French, Abdul al-Abd
>>
>>69447100
Sure thing, my nigger.
>>
>>69447396
Check on his Wikipedia's page, nigger.
>>
>>69447639
No problem, chink.
>>
>itt: uncultured fucks who don't know about Réunion Island
>>
>>69447367
>an island colonized by the french

Exactly, he's a non-white descendent of a colonized people that now are home to roost in France. Moroccans, Algerians, etc. All negative demographic influences in France.
>>
Cedric should have broken Payet's back in that foul
>>
>>69448778
Réunion is a part of France in 2016, it's a departement like an other of France.

He's not an immigrant but french like the others since always.
>>
>>69449032
>french like the others

He's not of the French nation (shared history, ethnicity, culture, territory) regardless of whether he has citizenship in the modern French state.

But anyway it's your problem, not mine.
>>
>>69449335
Yes he is. Wtf, Réunion is part of France today and since a lobg time and it culture, history, territory too.

He was never an immigrant neither his parents.

His ancestors we're french before alsacian for example.
>>
>>69448967
Yeah, it was too light. Whole Port team should take turns to foul that fucker.
>>
>Great final
Nice to see the faggot that keep diving gone
>>
>>69449535
He's from la reunion. Not France

La reunion does not equal France

Same way as someone from the Falklands or Gibraltar isn't British
>>
>>69450116
In french law Réunion = France as much as any other part of France. Corse = France too

UK=/= France
>>
>>69450449
He isn't French. He isn't white, fuck off now leftist rat.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.