[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready to see pepe get ref'd in the early minutes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pussy galore.webm (407 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
pussy galore.webm
407 KB, 720x404
Are you ready to see pepe get ref'd in the early minutes?
>>
>>69416798
Kek. Clats won't tolerate that faggotry from Pepe, Ronaldo and Nani.

They'll actually have to play football if they want to win.
>>
>>69416798
I hope Pepe gets red-carded after France scores 2 goals, then France scores another 4
>>
>>69417007
Based american bro, we fight for freedom
>>
Pepe gets sent off on 4' for headbutting Griezmann
>>
It will be a good game tomorrow. You french do talk a lot, but I'm pretty sure you're in for a big surprise. Can't wait to laugh my ass off at the tears on tv

Kek
>>
File: refcheck.webm (776 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
refcheck.webm
776 KB, 480x360
>>69416798
>ref'd
checkum
>>
>>69421350
Proxy Spaniard
>>
>>69416798
You can see the moment where the ref considers stopping himself, but is too tired. He does a typical reptillian tongue flick, the type any proud viper or rattler would be proud of. I can't imagine the fine that must have been imposed upon him by the NWO. While they make sure to govern over every aspect of our lives, it's not often you see one of these cold blooded creatures slip up. A referee is the perfect profession too, as he'd always be in motion generating heat. Wouldn't be surprised if he biked home after every match, even across several countries.

Anyway, I think Portugal might win this if they can commit to the counter-attack, and Ronaldo is smart enough to take less attempts, using himself as a sort of fulcrum, or as bait. Kind of the way the NWO use agents like this to subtly reinforce narratives, providing incremental cultural shifts.
>>
>>69424559
Your fellow /sp/ posters, ladies and gentlemen
>>
If this post ends in a 7, Pepe will score the winner in the 77th minute with a header from a corner.
>>
>>69424559
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69424559
Dude.

/x/ meets /sp/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.