[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont even watch poverty ball but if portugal win tomorrow the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x222
i dont even watch poverty ball but if portugal win tomorrow the tsuu posting is gonna be straight fire

im stoked tbqwy lads
>>
>>69413535
Youd o know that TSUU posting is ironic, right? Nobody likes Ronaldo
>>
>>69413576
>messi
>>
>>69413576
/sp/ is full of dualfaced faggots one year they shill for messi and the next one for ronaldo
>>
>>69413535
20 TSUU threads will be posted no matter who wins
>>
>>69421368
This. I'm pumped
>>
>>69413535
I always wanted to get a dog
Do they need as much care as people say or is it just a meme?
>>
>>69428066
Depends, is it easy to clean vomit off your floors?
>>
>>69428066
not sports related but i'll bite.

Its like having a kid. Do you want your kid to suceed, be healthy ,and happy? Then you stay up late doing homework. watch kids movies cause it makes them happy. and you tell them they cant eat ice cream for breakfast.

As for pets. You walk them to stay healthy. Bathe them so no fleas. Get them their shots. Play catch with them even when your tired. Clean up their messes like vomit, poop or the couch they destroyed. Do all that and theyll be happy. Or you could be a shitty dog owner. Get hyped for a month. Then neglect them. Have them sleep outside. Leave feces in your backyard. Give them french fries so theyll shut up. Not walk them so they develop health problems.

I could go on, but simply some people are meant for pets. Others are not. Mine is literally sleeping on my pillow right now. Little whore. I love her though.
>>
>>69428101
ye, I live in an old building and it has a parquet floor old enough to not care about it's condition anymore

>>69428182
well that kinda sounds like work, but I think companionship might be worth it
>>
File: moardoge.jpg (180 KB, 602x607) Image search: [Google]
moardoge.jpg
180 KB, 602x607
>>69428233
its worth it. heres a little story.
>bought dog
>love it
>little 8 week old pup
>second night sleeping
>wake up to weird sounds
>dog is hurling up in the bed
>there i am changing sheets at 3am
>think to myself "ive made a serious mistake"

there are good days and bad. its about getting down a routine really.
>>
>>69428312
Is it true that you get to know alot of birds walking your dog? I've heard people saying that it's kinda like getting to know alot of dudes smoking cigs
>>
>>69428549
>Is it true that you get to know alot of birds?

Im smiling as I type this.
you mean women, right?
>>
>>69428682
yes, I'm still working on my vernacular : /
It's supposed to be british
>>
>>69428906
No worries lol.

Yes. It is the easiest chick magnet in the world. I lucked out. I call my dog an attention whore. She loves meeting new people. She wants to play with every single person walking down the street. Another story.
>be me
>went to bar with friend
>waiting to get ID scanned
>friend goes in before me
>I walk in and im looking for my friend
>very crowded bar
>girl comes up to me
>"OMG HEY"
>kisses me on the cheek
>"How are you?"
>im confused as fuck
>"good.......im sorry do I know you"
>"you're the guy who walks that cute puppy around"
I had the biggest smile. It was just hilarious to me. Yeah as a very private and anti-social person, the dog has helped a lot. Im sort of forced into small talk. Yeah you meet smokers. Your neighbors. Cute girls. Little kids want to pet it. Old ladies saying "oh how cute, whats its name" type of stuff.
>>
>>69429101
that sounds ver convincing thanks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.