[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Cantona and Young Platini
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 000000000000.jpg (82 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
000000000000.jpg
82 KB, 650x650
I miss them lads. I hope we can see BenzMann again soon, they were pretty good together and that was before Griezmann exploded. Benzema also had his best season ever. They would be such a deadly duo
>>
benzema is trash, 1222 minutes without scoring a goal
>>
>>69397094
are you front national guys so obsessed that you have to post the exact same sentence everytime the name benzema appears and triggers your autism?
>>
jean mouloud pls

Benzema has always been shit with france, and has a ghetto thug mindset

into le trash it goes, with ribery and nasri

only ben arfa deserve a second chance
>>
>>69397135

>everyone who dislike Benzema is a nazi !!!!!!

jean mouloud ou cuck ?
>>
File: 1467064484272.jpg (8 KB, 240x193) Image search: [Google]
1467064484272.jpg
8 KB, 240x193
>>69397094
I'm trash, 15 768 000 minutes without having sex
>>
>>69397063

t. algerian

fuck benzeshit he's bad for the team
>>
>blackmailing a teammate

lmao who does this?
>>
>>69397094
>>69397135
>>69397147
>>69397170
>>69399178
this is why you can't talk about football husbandos with french people. Always have to turn the discussion into a racism debate. Worst than /pol/. And yes Benzema and Griezmann were a lovely couple. But goat couple is giroud and benzema desu
>>
>greaseman will never give you a cheeky handjob
>his tiny twink tatted fingers will never be wrapped around your cock

Why even live at this point
>>
>>69399809
Deschamps plays with a collective team and bezemerde is too individualistic + >>69399229
I mean come on. He also said he plays with France coz he wouldn't win anything with algeria

overall pretty bad mentality and fuck him. At least he knows now he fucked up
>>
>>69397063
So glad this goatfucker is banned, we are finally relevant again and everybody realised he was a cancer.
>>
>>69397063
He's a piss of shit. I don't care how good he played (never showed it with the NT anyway), blackmailing your teammate and being an all around egocentric cunt is reason enough for him not getting selected.

>>69397135
>muh racism
>defending a trash person because he's from the same country as you. I really don't get Algerians sometimes.
I'm someone who defended Zidane's retarded headbutt against the italian faggot because I believed and still do that he is not only one of the greatest players of all time but an actual good man and team player. Benzema and Ribery are just 2 entitled cunts that never proved shit with the NT but still felt they deserved everything. Thanks Deschamps for telling them to fuck off.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.