[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: DFBEagle.svg.png (165 KB, 868x1024) Image search: [Google]
DFBEagle.svg.png
165 KB, 868x1024
I think enough time has passed to start a reasonable discussion on how to fix this team.

I start by pointing out the two most immediate problems:
>Only one real striker
>trash tier fullback

Germany has been able to compensate this by having a word class offensive midfield and two world class centralbacks that basically did the job of our useless fullbacks. Doesn't work when the CB's are injured or having a terrible game. Results in our midfield wanting to walk in the ball (more of a tactical issue I guess).

So now that capable teams have figured this out, how do we fix this problem? Only decent young player on these positions is Kimmich that couble reach good tier with more experience.
>>
>>69392103
Let Italy win next time
>>
Hector and Kimmich did ok. There are only three things and Germany is good to go.

– More Strikers besides Gomez and Müller
– A Plan B to use when other teams try to park the bus and counter: Some sort of Thugball bunker buster Tactic for Jogi
–Some physically Strong Players for the Offense to back the Bunker Buster tactics (Think of a more thuggish Klose).
>>
Okay, let's assume Kimmich got RB covered, who do you think will go to the left? You have a shortage of fullbacks, really.

Also which good strikers can you name? I don't follow Bundesliga closely.
>>
>>69392210
Just do some attacking next time.
>>
get rid of old flesh
>>
File: ryry-fully-functional.jpg (126 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
ryry-fully-functional.jpg
126 KB, 1000x1333
>>69392103
Italy has the same problem in that they have world-class players everywhere but at striker. I think the tiki-taka/false 9 meme has hampered the development of pure goal-scoring forwards.
>>
File: zaza.webm (672 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
zaza.webm
672 KB, 400x300
>>69392228
we did
12 shots vs. 12 german shots

game lost at the 9th penalty

pretty even
>>
The real problem is that Ozil offers absolutely nothing defensively. In the modern game, every midfield player needs to make a defensive effort.
>>
>>69392218
Germany got no good strikers besides Gomez. Only thing that comes near is Müllel. There is also Max Kruse (very average and RIP after Jogi bear killed him).

Only prospects are Timo Werner (actually pretty good and my only hope) and Davie Selke (far from playing on international level).
>>
less white more black boys (works for france).
>>
>>69392103

>How do we fix the most consistently good NT?
>>
less long cross passes pls
>>
File: philipp-lahm.png (602 KB, 623x761) Image search: [Google]
philipp-lahm.png
602 KB, 623x761
>>69392358
miss me yet?
>>
>>69392216
>Hector and Kimmich did ok
No they didn't
Hector especially was awful
>>
>>69392246
>Italy has the same problem in that they have world-class players everywhere but at striker
Hahahahahahhahahhahahahaha
>>
>>69392298
Lasogga
>>
>>69392103
The team and the DFB infrastructure is really good, meaning many talented players.

Löw just managed fucking up executing their tactics somehow. Against France he should have brought in Schürrle, if not at the beginning, then after the 0-1, instead of watching Müller non-performing more.

Also he should invest in some PR people, who tell him what to wear, how to behave, where to put his hands, get a normal haircut, etc.

He is primarily disrespected in Germany not only for his sometimes questionable tactical decisions but also for his unprofessional aura. (In marketing they call this 'Tangible Environment')
>>
>>69392298
That nigga Sané can't play as a false 9 with Müller?
If you really don't have a decent striker that partnership could be a solution
>>
>>69392246
>I think the tiki-taka/false 9 meme has hampered the development of pure goal-scoring forwards.

this fat fuck is right tho. what do Spain, Germany, Barcelona, and Bayern all have in common in 2016? they got rekt having 79% ball possesion.

pic related, the Cancer who thinks tiki-taka is awesome.
>>
The team did very well considering the poor qualification
Tactics were spot on, I actually thought Löw did well this tournament.
Hector and Kimmich did nicely as fullbacks

What cost us the tournament was Müller's shitness, injuries, suspensions, and two freak mistakes.

The future is bright. But we really could use proper strikers until 2018. Maybe Brandt can fill that gap.
>>
>>69392103
You don't. just keep this level and you'll win when the other teams underperform, this is how you won all your trophies senpai.

since the german team copies bayern, the german team will adopt ancelotti' style.
less possession and less wing overuse.
>>
File: Davie_Selke.jpg (641 KB, 1296x1944) Image search: [Google]
Davie_Selke.jpg
641 KB, 1296x1944
>>69392103
Pic related.

Loew was retarded to not nominate him.
>>
I remember Kiessling scoring a decent amount of goals in the bundesliga. Would he not have been an option even if he is getting old for future competitions?
>>
If they didn't start playing volleyball, nobody would see any reason to fix anything.
>>
>>69393718
He's a choker (like all Leverkusen players) and does fuck all in international games.
>>
>>69393640
>it's too early
>he's too young

No he isn't when a second tier Bundesliga team pays a record breaking 8 million euros for him and he then plays a major role in advancing that team to the first tier.
>>
File: 1349318769001.jpg (36 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
1349318769001.jpg
36 KB, 400x352
>>69393640
Yes yes, more non whites.
>>
File: bait0410.jpg (88 KB, 540x530) Image search: [Google]
bait0410.jpg
88 KB, 540x530
>>69394062
>france

>>>/pol/
>>
>>69393640
>le 10 goals in 2nd league man
ebin
>>
stop sniffing our ballz
>>
>>69392210
>le tricky defense team
>>
>>69392103
stop this whine you're the best national team ever. Always in the top 4 of every tournament just like this time. What do you complain ? Don't act girly . Shut up and be proud
>>
Markire ein Lauch :D
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEzFChmigfs
1:45
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.