[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The biggest reason for the germany loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 000000000000.jpg (65 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
000000000000.jpg
65 KB, 768x432
>annihilated Gotze's career
>killed all the concurrence in bundesliga wich weakens german teams in champions league and the german national team
>Blew so much air into Kimmich's head that the little faggot thought he was Zidane doing flicks in his own box and stuff
>brought shitskins spanish cunts into bauern munich
>Thomas Muller hasn't faced any true opponent since the last world cup and has turned into a meme player.

Poop killed both the bundesliga and the mannshaft in only three years
>>
>tfw he's going to make the england team even worse than it already is

oh wait shitty don't have any english players
>>
by the way concurrence = competition, sorry my litterature genes kicked in
>>
>>69349107
he's also the reason they won a wc, I wonder what title the germfags prefer
>>
File: BnSaVTwCQAAZtBz.jpg (82 KB, 599x788) Image search: [Google]
BnSaVTwCQAAZtBz.jpg
82 KB, 599x788
I love the poop meme
>>
>>69349131
that's why this hipster faggot will start using home grown """talent"""
>>
>the reason Germany won the WC
>the reason Spain won the Euro, WC, then Euro again
>has expectations that are literally so high that missing out on a single title is the equivalent of other coaches missing out on the CL.
>>
If we blame him for this Euro exit then we should also ""blame"" him for Spain winning in 2010/2012 and Germany winning in 2014.

Based Pep won 3 NT titles without even managing a NT.
>>
File: 1457729702161.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457729702161.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>tfw Pep Guardiola will never be your dad and teach you about what makes a man a man
>>
>all this pep hating

fuck you guys
>>
>>69349342
I like this webm. Shows that he 100% cares about seeing Kimmich improve.
>>
>>69349342
>implying the manlet knows about being a man
>>
All these aimless crosses today really reminded my of Bayern.
Except when they do it luck and confidence make the ball go into the net.
Pep's attacking freedom killed Germany, they needed much more structure today.

>>69349163
Hi Pep
>>
>>69349107
BASED GUARDIOLA
>>
>>69349248
>>the reason Spain won the Euro
Poop wasn't even Barcelona's coach yet when Spain won their 2008 yuro
>>
>>69349484
t. watched ibrahimovic youtube video about pep
>>
>>69349248
>>The reason germany won the wc.
Pep barely had one year in Buyern, not enough to entirely made the change their mentality.
>>
yes because Pep willingly used his meme magic to turn Higuain into shit, right? Germany didn't win that world cup, Higuain lost it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.