[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how long will GS be able to afford their big 4? I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: faggot.png (426 KB, 599x448) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
426 KB, 599x448
So how long will GS be able to afford their big 4? I'm not familiar with the contracts of anyone except KD. It seems like they'll end up losing someone as soon as their contract ends. How long before that happens? I really don't want to see this team around for more than a year. Fuck curry
>>
If they win da chip, they'll only have more money to blow
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>>69349001
>>
>>69349001
That makes no sense
>>
Curry will become an UFA next year. GS will have to move someone if they expect to re-sign him.
>>
>>69348964
They will take paycuts, also doesn't the cap go up next year too?
>>
>>69349508
What are bird rights?
>>
>>69349508
Iggy and Livingston prob
>>
they can sign durant to a max deal next year and go over the cap to sign curry since they have his bird rights, although they might lose igoudala unless he takes a pay cut
>>
>>69349727
they are an excepmtion that allows a team to go over the cap to resign their own players, they have currys bird rights so they can sign him and durant to a max deal as long as durant is signed first.
>>
>>69349001
Typical GSW faggot who started watching basketball a year ago
>>
>>69349837
It was a rhetorical question m8
>>
>>69349938
whats a rhetorical question?
>>
Durant could screw everything up by exercising his option for next year.

so if Durant opts in for next year and the Dubs give Curry and Iggy what they're worth (30m/15m), that puts them well over the cap for 18-19.

and since Durant would have just finished a two year contract, the Warriors would not have his Bird Rights and could only offer him a mini-MLE for being so far over the cap.

of course Durant would probably only exercise his option if he suffered some sort of catastrophic injury.
>>
>>69350295
Durant just have to opt out and get a new contract, then they just sign Curry with bird rights,Iggy probably will take apaycut, curry could also take one if he wants to, if they win the ring, a lot of ring chasers will sign for the vet minimum so is not a problem
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.