[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's responsible of today's Germany elimination.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: _88037904_guardiola.jpg (19 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_88037904_guardiola.jpg
19 KB, 624x351
He's responsible of today's Germany elimination.

Prove me wrong.
>>
How?
>>
>>69346494
>Prove me wrong.
but you're right
>>
TYBP
>>
File: muh possession.jpg (45 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
muh possession.jpg
45 KB, 650x366
>spain dominates possession but can't attack the final third
>germany dominates possession but can't attack the final third

bye, england
>>
File: crying jupp.jpg (70 KB, 340x209) Image search: [Google]
crying jupp.jpg
70 KB, 340x209
>yfw you and Germany's best youth coaches spent a decade creating a national style of solid collective defense and enthusiastic counterattacking in line with Germany's cultural traditions
>yfw it's replaced by memes of "possession wins" and "espacios"

HOW THE FUCK CAN GERMANY NOT DEFEND PROPERLY ANYMORE FFS
>>
>>69346627
His influence on Germany's style made them play "tiki taka" instead of an electric and fast counter attancking wich was Germany's tradition.
>>
>>69347404
We had the best defense this tournament, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>69347702
But German can't play counter attack anymore. Their opponents are the ones that will approach the games with a counter attack mindset.
Which was what France did tonight
>>
>>69347404
It's hard to defend properly when you get a penalty against you and need to open up.
>>
The last time Germany played fast counter attacking football was WC 2010.

You can't play on the counter when everyone is scared of you and sits deep.
>>
I'm honestly fucking sick of this posession shit. It's just insanely boring to watch. Even Dortmund is doing it now because Tuchel can't stop sucking Poops dick. It's a little bit more offensive than Poops style, but still annoys me to no end.

Some of the most fun games I saw last season were fucking Liverpool games...
>>
File: BnSaVTwCQAAZtBz (1).jpg (82 KB, 599x788) Image search: [Google]
BnSaVTwCQAAZtBz (1).jpg
82 KB, 599x788
poop thread?

poop thread
>>
>tfw Pep ruined Douglas Costa
>>
>>69347770

>blatant boateng handball
>blatant schwine handball
>good defense

remember when german players had actual good fundamentals instead of meme fundamentals (muh rondos)
>>
>>69347861
>>69347925
They could've played in a more direct style and not that boring >Muh 30 passes to step on my opponent's area
>>
I guess we can add a WC win and a historic 7-1 trashing to Peps cabinet then.
>>
>>69346494
I can't prove you wrong when you're right Hector.
>>
The problem is Germany's counter attacks only work on teams that will attack them

the list of teams that will attack them

- France
- Argentina

the rest either pass the ball around (Spain) or out-counter them by bunkering harder (Italy) or full on bunker for 90 min (rest of world).

As for today, Germany has no center forward.
that's the loss
>>
>>69348283
2 wcs already and only 7 years as a manager
>>
>>69347702
There were about 4 players (5 including Götze) on the pitch today who play for Bayern Münich. The days when Germany=BM+BVB are long gone.
>>
File: 7pwvyrkk-1400593978.jpg (284 KB, 926x616) Image search: [Google]
7pwvyrkk-1400593978.jpg
284 KB, 926x616
>>69348271
This.
t. Got really bored at Germany in these euros
>>
>>69348408
Oh, and one of those 4(5) was Neuer, who doesn't really count for the overall play style.
>>
>>69346494
@reverse_ball?
>>
>>69348266
this actually shows that they reveice goals only on their own errors.
But tactically their defense is solid.
>>69346494
>>69347404
if they had a decent striker instead of muller they could have won. If they had gomez it would have been different.
Against italy they were dominating until gomez had to leave.
>>
>>69348727
The thing is that they kept doing useless passes and maintaining possession instead of doing something.
>>
>one full stacked team plays everyonebehindtheballline-ball
>other full stacked team pass around cause no space
>somehow its latter team's fault
>>
>>69348727

their hands should never have been raised that high, this is basic stuff
>>
>>69349461

finding space is literally what poop taught them to do

and that was not a good french backlline
>>
>>69348266
That Schweini handball was an ordinary situation that happens all the time. You don't get a penalty for this usually.
>>
Yeah. Possession is a cute thing but you need to know what to do with the ball. And there is that thing with nets and posts, you know, that thing where you score goals to win games.
>>69347404
They did more than just counter attack. They usually attack with 8 players making a bunch of possibilities, but before Guardiola Germany or Bayern would try to attack, not just passing around like a tika-taka but without Messi. Jupp's Bayern was so fucking good... That's why I still enjoy Dortmund style, because it stil l tries to be like that german way of play

Not having Gomez gets things worse too. Or another Klose.
>can't into defend
Not having Hummels and Khedira helped that. But Germany for years doesn't know how into defend correctly. They should learn from Italy or even Portugal.
>>
>>69348525
What does "t." mean?
>>
File: 1455490030894.jpg (13 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1455490030894.jpg
13 KB, 480x480
>>69349521
>and that was not a good french backlline
>>
>>69349542
I liked how Muller seemed to be the only one there to realized they were playing with different rules, by "help the french somehow" rules.
>>
>>69350036

>evra
>good

kek
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.