[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's worse, his tax evasion or trying to throw his dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: messi.png (231 KB, 485x394) Image search: [Google]
messi.png
231 KB, 485x394
What's worse, his tax evasion or trying to throw his dad under the bus?
>>
Loosing 3 finals in a row
>>
also why has he never bothered to learn english?
>>
>>69323425
>Argentinian
>plays in Spain
>lives in Spain
>hurr why doesn't he English
fuck off
>>
>>69323484

You figured it out why couldn't Messi?
>>
>>69323318
leaving your son without a mother because you wanted a living doll
>>
>>69323514
because I'm not a multi-millionaire superstar who mainly activates in just 1 country
>>
File: lelbron.jpg (272 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
lelbron.jpg
272 KB, 960x804
Itt: salty Spanish tax evaders
>>
>>69323318

Locking Tevez out of the NT.
>>
>>69323569
hey boy, where's my paella at? I ordered it 30 minutes ago
>>
He's paid millions in taxes. Spain only cares because they're poor as shit. Messi come to America, we'll protect you
>>
messi sucks
>>
>>69323318
But the court heard that his dad wasn't aware either as his financial matters were dealt with by agents.

How is that throwing his dad under a bus?
>>
>>69324445
no u suck
#rekt
>>
>>69324486
btfo
>>
>>69323349
fpbp
>>
>>69324585
fag
>>
is he legit autistic? i watched the deposition and it was fucking cringey

>m-mi papa

jesus christ
>>
File: messi.png (21 KB, 642x232) Image search: [Google]
messi.png
21 KB, 642x232
>>69329160
>>
>>69329160

>cringe

Nigga it wasn't, in fact it hit me right in the feels for some reason I can't explain.
>>
I wish he was more autistic

He's clearly aware of his surroundings, otherwise he wouldn't choke
>>
>>69324463

It's a chain reaction.

Messi says 'I dinnow, daddy knows', Daddy says 'I dinnow, the agent knows'
Agent says 'I dinnow, my eh, err... well fugg'
>>
>>69329339
autists get extremely nervous with environment and routine changes

>>69329470
one of the two agents has fled the country, the other went to court claiming all they did was legal. Not sure if they are getting charged with anything
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.