[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people like billys show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
Do people like billys show?
>>
I liked watching Ben Afflecks eternal asspain over deflategate
>>
ya its pretty funny, even if he's big headed sometimes and a bit of a homer
>>
it's affecting his podcasting so no I don't like it
>>
from the clips on youtube, it looks good. better than espn's talking heads, at least.

wish he could bring out zach lowe or jalen rose like old times.
>>
No.

I put on tonight, the guests were fucking Chris Bosh (current NBA player, aka he's not going to say anything interesting/controversial/thought provoking) and Anthony Anderson (that fat fucking black guy from Kangroo Cop/Blackish, literally have 0 interest in his thoughts on basketball)

Bad!
>>
nope.

still not sure why he's doing tv.

also he's starting to look like Ellen. has anyone else noticed this.
>>
>>69317539
He's too much of a bawston homer to enjoy any of his stuff.
>>
Most sports fans aren't tuning to HBO to watch sports related shit, everytime someone mentions his show, I forget it exists, and a sports talk show that you'd have to DVR to remember is irrelevant as sports topics change every day making his episodes dated the day after
>>
he tried to make a joke about memes and he headswapped Crying Jordan with Crying Lebron and made some oh so witty comment. Oh yeah now that Lebron won the title he's now on the bandwagon calling him better than Jordan.

The guy is clownshoes. He should annoy me less but he's just there to be Boston's homer just like the million guys on TV playing the role of NY homer.
>>
charles barkley was a shit guest and is a shit analyst. gladwell was good but cuban sucks too. affleck's drunk rage was pretty amusing.

haven't seen most recent episode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.