[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONFIRMED: It was Bayern who snitched on Spanish clubs to FIFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 23
File: Buyern.png (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Buyern.png
15 KB, 400x400
CONFIRMED: It was Bayern who snitched on Spanish clubs to FIFA and European Union resulting in those ridiculous transfer bans from the former and massive fines from the latter.

If you took the time to inform yourself on the FIFA case then you know that those transfer bans stink. I mean, they even put Zidane's sons on the list of "illegal" players.

Is there a more pathetic club that Bayern? Ruining Bundesliga for decades with their imperialist policies, there are even rules in place in Germany to make sure no billionaire can buy a German team and make them compete for the title like they did with Chelsea, City and PSG, used to dominating in Germany so can't deal with getting BTFO by La Liga teams in Europe. Massive inferiority complex toward Real Madrid for as long as I remember, every time they play them they verbally provocate them before the game and are aggresive as fuck on the pitch.

It's so sad. Clubs from poor, debt ridden, full of unemployment Spain rape German teams in UCL so they go crying to their German buddies in EU to bend the law to destroy them.
>>
Haha, based Bayern
thank you
>>
>>69286524
>2-2
>rape
>>
>tfw Bayern was for a brief moment in time the best club in the world but now they are Dortmund 2.0 with some portuguese moor that lies about his age
>>
>>69286524
Source?
>>
>>69286524
>Tfw when you hate Buyern in real life and when you to the games with your lads but love the amount of Butthurt they create on /sp/
>>
File: 187f0jpy0ki7wjpg.jpg (39 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
187f0jpy0ki7wjpg.jpg
39 KB, 800x450
>>69286698
here's a picture of it
>>
what even happened to both madrids bans?
>>
Based Buyurn
>>
Bayern "where are my traktors" Munchen
>>
>>69286524
and then these faggots then got btfo by spanish clubs in cl 3 years in a row keks

btw source
>>
>>69286698
>>69286720
Santiago Fisas

http://www.eppgroup.eu/mep/Santiago-FISAS-AYXEL%C3%80
>>
File: 1467498522410.jpg (17 KB, 235x196) Image search: [Google]
1467498522410.jpg
17 KB, 235x196
>>69286524
>there are even rules in place in Germany to make sure no billionaire can buy a German team and make them compete for the title like they did with Chelsea, City and PSG
Yeah because beating a club that earned everything by hard work with a suggar daddy and pure plastic is good for the league.

Fuck off you dumb cunt.I am not even a bauern fan but Chelseas,ManCity and PSG are huge cancer teams and are loosers who choke constantly in the Cl.

There is no debate that buyern are reckless towards under bundesliga teams,but atleast they earned it.Furthermore theier defeat is even more tasteful when they get defeated not by money but tactics and hard work.

t.M'lady Gladbach fan
>>
>>69286817
> towards *other bundesliga teams
>>
>>69286786
>>69286814
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/santiago-fisas-desvela-que-denuncia-barca-madrid-ante-vino-del-bayern-5249723

I don't know spanish, so I'm not sure if this is the correct article, but it's all over the spanish sports media from what I can see.
>>
>>69286817
Hitler didn't like FCB, he was FCN and 1860 fan because Bayern was a Jew club.
>>
>>69286814
where is the fucking article?
>>
>>69286875
Based Glubb.
>>
>>69286875
I knew that buyern got founded by a jew.I mean it's kinda ironic that they are literally a club of corrupt international jews.I was just posting uncle adolf because OP is polish.
>>
>>69286524
TYBB
>>
https://m.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4rds8a/spanish_mep_santiago_fisas_bayern_munich_is/

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/07/05/primera/1467746118_233965.html

http://cadenaser.com/ser/2016/07/05/deportes/1467730782_780820.html

http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/1467741102-fisas-el-bayern-ha-denunciado-a-los-clubes-espanoles
>>
>>69286875
>was
>>
>>69286875
Well, shit, there it is. Another reason to hate Buyern.
>>
>>69286817
>this cuck
>they e-earned it

It's a self sustaining cycle, should Bayern be allowed to harvest all the best bundesliga players every single year because they made some right decisions in the 70s

How did Bayern earn the right to buy Hummels for eg?
>>
>>69286939
He'd be by far the oldest man in the world now. No Argentinian technology could have pulled that of.
>>
>>69286869
I'll be honest, I don't trust what anybody from pp has to say. Hopefully we'll get other sources soon

Still hilarious bayern couldn't even win a cl since they started this shit and even got humiliated in the process by those same clubs they tried to fuck lel
>>
>>69286957
Hummels was at Bayern before Dortmund but Klinsfag released him or something like that.
>>
>>69286524
>there are even rules in place in Germany to make sure no billionaire can buy a German team and make them compete for the title like they did with Chelsea, City and PSG
But that is not the reason the rule is in place, the rule is in place so fans have a say in the direction their club is going and to prevent sugar daddies from buying clubs and ruining the competition, everyone here hates Buyern but I am pretty sure everyone would hate a team like PSG more, because Buyern grew organically.

RB Leipzig is the case in point, they have not played a single Bundesliga game and everyone already hates them, there are fan protests because they basically break this one rule you say is to keep Buyern at the top.
>>
>teams get punished for breaking the rules
>somehow this makes bayern the bad guy
you are funny guise
>>
spanish clubs should start making cheeky bids for all bayern players
>>
>>69286960
>>69286939
Ah, you mean Bayern being a Jew club.
>>
>hard-working club tries to enforce the rules
>this is somehow bad
>>
>>69286960
>He'd be by far the oldest man in the world now. No Argentinian technology could have pulled that of.
What about Nazi technology they got from the ALIENS?
>>
at least barcelona got revenge by selling them thiago
>>
File: 1467756046162.png (67 KB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
1467756046162.png
67 KB, 350x265
>>69287039
>What about Nazi technology they got from the ALIENS?
That is kept strictly on the moon and no German is to ever mention it outside of conspiracy theorists on the internet to avoid suspicion!
>>
>>69286957
>le epic cuck meme
Ofc they can do what ever they want now.But it's not like other team could have established them selfes.I mean Gladbach won the championship 5 times in the 70's aswell as some Cl's.You can't blame buyern for having a good management.
>>
>>69286966
yeah, I know it's a one guy for now, but everybody suspected it was Bayern since the beggining. I mean who else? English clubs get raped too, but they live in their own world in Premier League so I doubt they would play dirty like that. I don't even think they could if they wanted to, their relationship with FIFA is not so good, most people in FIFA and UEFA hate FA for being difficult and not playing along and openly critized Premier League in the past. Plus it's the Germans who control the EU, not the English.
>>
>Bayern
>hard-working
>"We earned our money, honestly!"

Don't make me laugh
>>
>>69287082
>Plus it's the Germans who control the EU, not the English
The eternal Pole.
>>69287105
They started out organically and their sponsors pump them full of money, I don't know why people keep saying it when they have Qatar as a sponsor.
>>
>>69286524
So let me get this straight: The UEFA/FIFA has rules but its not the club who breaks the rules that is considered bad, but the club that points out that other clubs broke them?

Tell me Mikolaj, what do you we have laws for if breaking them shouldnt have consequences?
>>
And bayern didn't even have the balls to admit they were the ones behind it lel
>>
nobody likes a tattletale
>>
>>69287082
>Plus it's the Germans who control the EU, not the English.
kek, the EU is basically Versailles V2
>>
>>69287130
UEFA/FIFA or football associations in general are like the mafia, you know they are breaking the law all the time but there's an omerta
>>
>>69287130
You a snitch boy?
>>
File: IMG_20160705_182716.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3022) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_182716.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3022
Ugh...

Can Germans honestly even get more annoying at this point. Fuck you.
>>
>>69287130
>UEFA/FIFA has rules
made to prevent human trafficking of minors, something that wasn't happening. Do you think zidane is trafficking with his son by making him play at the same club he manages, one of the biggest in the world? Or seung woo lee at barcelona, who was sent to la masia by his country's football federation. Same applies to the rest of the kids

That's the problem, this was all a technicality and not really what the spirit of the fifa minors law was supposed to be and act on
>>
>>69287231
this flag
this topic
>>
>>69287231
Wait until we win the Euro and become more arrogant.
>>
>>69287243
>made to prevent human trafficking of minors, something that wasn't happening.
Apparently youre wrong or else the rules were specifically phrased that way.

>this was all a technicality
Then how come that it resulted in (pseudo) punishment and hasnt lead to reform? If something isnt working as intended you usually change it. How come that hasnt happened if what you say was true?
>>
>>69287082
you realize it was the spanish clubs 'playing dirty' and no one else, right? otherwise they wouldn't have had bans put on them (that are easily maneuvered around anyway)
>>
>>69286999
>>69287035
>>69287130

As I said, if you informed yourself on the case then you'd know that it stinks. It's clear that the goal here is to attack Spanish football, not enforce the rules. Both the transfer bans and the fines are ridiculous, clubs presented clear, logical arguments in their defence, it's just that the bureaucrats from EU will always find a way to bend the law. It's a technicality, with the youth players, it's not about spanish clubs exploiting the youth, or buying them illegaly, or not registering them. It's about, you see, the fact that they registered them, supposedly, slightly wrong. I mean, they put Zidane's sons, who lived in Madrid for their whole lives and train with Real's youth teams since the beggining, on the list of players that were aquired "illegaly". They went out of their way to find a way to attack the clubs, but everyone with a brain knows that the clubs did nothing wrong.

FIFA and EU didn't look for the reason to attack spanish clubs, but rather they looked for any excuse, no matter how small or ridiculous, to do so.
>>
>>69287284
>you're wrong
then please answer this question: do you think, for example, zidane is trafficking with his son by making him play in madrid, where he trains, in a country he has lived for years? If not, then this is all a technicality

>Then how come that it resulted in (pseudo) punishment and hasnt lead to reform?
how come one of the most corrupt orgs in the world made something like this? gee I don't know, how come they awarded qatar the wc?

And if all this was as transparent and right as you make it seem, why did bayern have to hide they were the ones behind it? why did fifa hide they were the ones behind it?

>>69287314
investigations on english clubs are going on right now
>>
File: wakarimasen lol akarin.jpg (79 KB, 926x693) Image search: [Google]
wakarimasen lol akarin.jpg
79 KB, 926x693
>german clubs pay taxes
>Germany gives Spain money as part of the handling of the Euro crisis
>Spain gives spanish clubs unreasonable tax benefits and breaks

>mfw OP is asking german clubs to literally finance spanish ones and be okay with that
>>
>>69287471
good try derailing, hans, but this has literally nothing to do with the case being discussed
>>
>>69287384
>but everyone with a brain knows that the clubs did nothing wrong
Apparently they did or else they wouldnt be a sentence to serve and fees to pay.

>>69287421
>do you think
It doesnt matter what I think. I also disagree with prison sentences for tax fraud. Does that mean that me committing tax fraud should entitled me to not get punished? What sort of spastic argument is that? There are laws in place which, apparently, were broken. Technicality or not, the laws were broken.

>how come one of the most corrupt
So basically none of the laws are relevant because you disagree with them. They are irrelevant because anyone who might be against you is corrupt. I think I'll bring this up if I am ever close to being sentenced to prison time: But judge, this entire system is corrupts, why should I abide by laws that arent in my own interest?

>why did bayern have to hide they were the ones behind it? why did fifa hide they were the ones behind it?
Why does the legal system hide the identity of the perpetrator/victim/witness in an ongoing legal investigation?

Sorry Jose, but you cant just cherry pick laws that you like.
>>
>>69287384
the spirit of the law doesn't fucking matter if you break the wording of it

maybe you don't understand, when you break the rules, even if it's something the guy writing the rule didn't think about before it was ratified, you're still in the wrong and you accept your punishment. and then you go and get the rule changed, because it isn't doing its job correctly.

there are no degrees of illegality here, it's basically just a boolean, either the clubs broke fifa/uefa rules or they didn't.

if they did, even if it's bullshit and not what the rules are supposed to stop, the clubs that broke the rules are still in the wrong while the existing rules say they are.

if they didn't break the rules we wouldn't have this thread.
>>
>>69287534
But it has? Assumign we're talking about the case regarding Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Athletic Bilbao, Atlético Osasuna, Elche und Hercules.
>>
>>69286524
>Bayern can't beat Spanish clubs on the pitch
>Proceeds to win on court

>Buyern
>>
>>69286524
>>>69286524
>Yeah because beating a club that earned everything by hard work with a suggar daddy and pure plastic is good for the league.

Deep down you know thats bullshit. Right?.
The current generation of players have nothing to with what the club did 20 years ago.

Furthermore bayern is no different from all those other clubs you mention that buy established stars instead of developing young players.

They all do the same shit. Your are being an hypocrite.
>>
>>69287471
there's nothing unreasonable there, Real, Barca, Bilbao and Osasuna are different organizations than most sport clubs, they have the socio system, and I don't see how having some clubs work in a traditional way any different than what was discussed earlier in this thread about rules preventing billionaire takeovers of German clubs. It's just the traditional rules of the country's football culture, and it's not EU's business to interfere with that of judge it unfair. Of course EU loves to interfere in everything though. I mean, they literally got interested in my mail box and removed it from inside my building and put it outside, because it didn't fit the "rules". Except few block from here the rules don't seem to apply anymore because mailboxes are still inside there. Ever read Kafka? Or watched "Brazil"?

Both EU and FIFA just went in looking for any excuse, any technicality, anything to use to attack spanish clubs. You could find something "dirty" like that on any club or league in the world probably.
>>
Wow foreign billionares cant buy german clubs?! No wonder its so SHIT compared to the EPL.

Buyern will win every season until they allow foregin billionares to buy clubs. It makes so much sense why Dortmund keeps selling their players to Buyern, everyones a broke bitch
>>
>>69287551
>What sort of spastic argument is that?
I'm simply asking you a question: do you think zidane is trafficking with his son or not?

>Technicality or not, the laws were broken
so you admit it was a technicality, good. The law was made to avoid human trafficking of minors, which there was none

>Why does the legal system hide the identity of the perpetrator/victim/witness in an ongoing legal investigation?
it doesn't for those involved in the investigation, you clueless mong lel

>>69287636
the fifa transfer ban for signing minors has literally nothing to do with clubs receiving illegal financial help. Two completely different cases. The punishment doesn't even come from the same place, one from fifa the other from the eu. Get a clue
>>
>>69287704
How are they looking for any reason? These clubs payed less taxes than they should for literally no reason.
>>
>>69287551
>Apparently they did or else they wouldnt be a sentence to serve and fees to pay.

How much more stereotypically German can you be? The Big Brother is always right, Hans, I know. I. MUST. OBEY.
>>
>>69287709
>everyones a broke bitch
More like the opposite. Clubs are fiscally responsible, coincidentally the last club that was actually broke was Dortmund - after they bought the league in 2002.

>>69287749
OP is talking about both the transfer ban and the recent fines, though. You get a clue.
>>
>>69286524

bayern did something right for once
>>
>>69286524
How is Bayern pathetic? Barca and Real have far too many unfair advantages
>>
>>69286817
>earned everything by hard work
LMAO
>>
>>69287749
>do you think zidane is trafficking with his son or not?
I wont bother to answer that because youre too dumb to get why this is irrelevant to the topic.

>so you admit it was a technicality, good
Are you 12? Your English comprehension skills are fucking abysmal. I basically that it doesnt matter whether or not it was a technicality you uneducated mochito nigger.

>The law was made to avoid human trafficking of minors
Then apparently it wasnt phrased properly, genius.

>it doesn't for those involved in the investigation
What does that have to the with the issue at hand? FIFA tells other clubs, they are still not allowed to tell the press. Who says that they didnt know? Because they didnt tell the press?

>>69287800
Its a law you fucking cuck. If you disagree with a law then you change it. You cant just break and law and AFTERWARDS say that its retarded. What the fuck is the point of the legal system if that would actually work? The only time it does is if the judge misinterpreted the law which might have been the case since the investigation is still ongoing, isnt it? As far as I remember they referred up to a higher instance.
>>
>>69287930
They have though. Their initial money advantage over other clubs come from being a pioneer of merchandising in Germany, everything after that was good business.
>>
>>69287768
If Spanish government decides that clubs organized as traditional registered sports associations instead of limited company should get tax breaks, then it's their business, and some fucking bureaucrat in Brussels should have no say in it.

How much of a sheep you have to be to defend EUSSR, especially after they finally went completely insane during the last year?
>>
>>69287931
don't even bother hans, you're trying to explain to a bunch of underage retards the concept of legality, and they only want to be mad a bayern for some reason.
>>
>>69287930
Look man I am not saying that they are not corrupt mountain jews nowadays.But you can't deny that other german organisations chocked with building up a market and establishing them selfes.

They made the right moves,you can't blame them for that.Ofc they are disgusting now,it does not change the fact that they worked for in the past.
>>
>>69287972
They have been in bed with corporations since the 60s.
Basically they are Adidas' pet.
Where was the hard work? Exploiting a competitive advantage is hard work now?
Then there is the Kirch scandal...
>>
>>69287979
What you're describing is a legal loophole. If I don't want to pay taxes on my car I can't just call it a horse and go "well cars registered as horses should get tax brakes", it's ridiculous.

>RM or Barca have like 500 million in revenue
>WE'RE NOT COMPANIES WE'RE TRADITIONAL SPORTS ASSOCIATIONS
>>
File: 1453632826805.jpg (27 KB, 429x420) Image search: [Google]
1453632826805.jpg
27 KB, 429x420
>break the law
>get punished
>pablo and robert raging
>"they dindu nuffin"
>>
>>69287930
At the end of the day its not Buyerns fault the league looks the way it does. Its Hertha, Hamburg and the Potts fault, because they have more people at their disposal yet still failed at establishing successful clubs. Berlin has a local market of 3.5m people yet Hertha managed to get relegated. Hamburg is just ad bad to be honest.
>>
>>69287979
You are aware that Spain itself changed their law that benefits those clubs, right?
All this EU fine does is enforce it retroactively.
>>
>>69287924
none of the advantages Real and Barca have are unfair, unless you're a commie. They get tax breaks because they aren't limited companies, they get most TV money because they generate most of that TV money.

Some people here sound like they'd love the american commie system, with the draft, no relegations and rewarding the worst teams every year. I mean, it's 2016, it's time for some equality, right? Let's implement some football affirmative action.
>>
>>69288104
>They have been in bed with corporations since the 60s.
And? Other organisations could have done it,too.It's not theier fault that würstchen ulli had explosiv knees and became the goat manager and built up a global brand.
>>
>It's a Polack finds some reason to be butthurt about Germany episode
>>
>>69288154
Why don't you understand that their classification was different from every other professional club in Spain FOR NO REASON? They enjoyed a lower tax bracket FOR NO REASON.
>>
File: 1467728793361.gif (876 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1467728793361.gif
876 KB, 500x281
>>69288154
>one of the advantages Real and Barca have are unfair, unless you're a commie.
This polack is fucking delusional.How much non sense can you contioune to throw up into this thread.
>>
File: schalke_39.jpg (50 KB, 609x386) Image search: [Google]
schalke_39.jpg
50 KB, 609x386
>>69286875

He was a Schalke fan, what are you talking about?
>>
File: 1453312967528.jpg (80 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1453312967528.jpg
80 KB, 600x534
>>69288188
>those hitler dubs
Yeah,you are right.I still don't understand why french and polacks are still pissed about this,until this day.
>>
>>69288161
>Other organisations could have done it,too
No they couldn't have. There can only be one team that wins the league year after year after year
>>
File: Leprechauns-in-Alabama.png (151 KB, 560x396) Image search: [Google]
Leprechauns-in-Alabama.png
151 KB, 560x396
Denn das ist alles nur geklaut,
das ist alles gar nicht meine,
das ist alles nur geklaut,
doch das weiß ich nur ganz alleine,
das ist alles nur geklaut
und gestohlen,
nur gezogen
und geraubt.
Entschuldigung, das hab' ich mir erlaubt.
>>
ITT guys defending multibillion dollar organisations and discuss which ones earned their money """""""rightfully"""""""
>>
>>69288236
So this is where the Schalke / FCN friendship came from.
>>
>>69288105
>>69288195
it's not fo no reason, they operate differently than typical limited company club, they're still owned by their fans. Real Madrid fans could remove Perez from power if they decided too. The amount of money they earn makes no difference here. It's a different type of organization than most clubs, so slightly different rules applied to them. Again, it's none of EU's business, and they should have no power to force the clubs to change the way they operate and transform into a limited company.
>>
>>69288236
There were some clubs he liked, but Schalke could keep its image as a worker's club in a somewhat left-winged surrounding.

Hitler's preferred clubs were 1860 München, 1. FC Nürnberg, VfB Stuttgart and SV Werder Bremen
>>
>>69288357
What type of ownerr a company has doesn't change that it's still a company you imbecile.
>>
>>69288357
Again, your describing a legal loophole. You can buy membership just like you can buy shares of other clubs. The fact of the matter is those few clubs were exempt for the need to transform into a limited company unlike every other club that turned/is professional.
>>
>>69288419
>it doesn't matter if it's a democracy, oligarchy or dictatorship, it's still a country and same rules should apply to all
>>
>>69286524

No surprise here. Bayern is the eternal ass blasted bitch of both R.M and Barcelona.

Der Ewige Cuck.

Placing Zidane's son in the list of 'illegals' was beyond pathetic.
>>
>>69288598
You really are an imbecile, aren't? Putting aside the ridiculous notion that clubs are somehow the same as governements, that's not even an accurate compairson. Guess how it should sound.
>It doesn't matter if you're a president, a king or a chancellor, you're still the representative of your country on the global stage and the same rules should apply to all
And guess what - they do!
>>
>>69287704
>Or watched "Brazil"?
sadly, yes
>>
>yuropoor "leagues"
>>
File: 1465324153659.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1465324153659.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
>>69288598
>we are not a billion dollar company
>we are not in international markets and a global brand
>we definetly don't want to make profit
>look we are just your average sporting club
>those laws don't apply to us because we are owned by our members
>those laws don't aplly to use because we are not stationed in a country that is part of the EU
Untermensch,please.Buyern is cancer but don't act like Real or Barcelona are the second coming of christ and are free of sin.
>>
>>69286524

Itt : Foreign Jealous retards
>>
Good. Destroy these pay to win spanish teams.
>>
>>69286939
sad ayy lmao
>>
Lmao what a garbage shit club
>>
File: wojak mad.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
wojak mad.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>break the rules
>get punished
>OMG WE DINDU NUFFIN

Poland confirmed for literal niggers of Europe.
>>
Our based, well-informed resident pole bringing us fresh reports. This is pretty low, even for Buyerns stardard, reminds me a bit of 07 F1.
>>
>>69286524
Based Bayern
You can take your teams of tax-dodging South Americans and shove them up your ass, OP. Those teams are always breaking rules because they're controlled by South Americans, and you cannot trust South Americans. They do everything in an underhanded way.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 720x720
>>69286817
>city
>choke
>constantly drew into barca
>been improving a stage every season
>choke

Losing 1/0 on aggregate isn't a choke. Come on hanz
>>
>>69286524
You're mad at the snitch, and not the clubs who did illegal things.

O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>69290031
>>69290116
spanish clubs literally did nuffin wrong
>>
>>69286817
holy SHIT CUSTOMERS BTFO
>>
File: 1466643306892.png (146 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1466643306892.png
146 KB, 400x300
>>69290095
>he says city is not choking
>says city is not choking
>city not choking
Burgerbro please considering how much amount of money(unreal amount) they pumped into theier squad,they choke.They have no excuse for not winning the league every year let alone the fact they fail always in the Cl.

They buy every player they want and still don't improve.There is something seriously wrong with that club.
>>
Barca, real, and atletico all have more ucl final appearances than buyern since then. Their plan backfired
>>
Reminder that Bayern dominating will force Sugar Daddies into the Bundesliga.
The question regarding 50% is not one of can but when.
Redbull is already here with others sure to follow.
>>
>>69290201
They did do something wrong, which is why Spain themselves changed the law.
Again, all this EU ruling does it force the clubs to pay back retroactively.
>>
File: Randallw.png (171 KB, 316x402) Image search: [Google]
Randallw.png
171 KB, 316x402
>>69290116
even the worst criminals know that snitches are at the absolute bottom
>>
>>69291215
you should report Bayern then

oh wait they didn't do anything wrong

this isn't your local pueblo gang consisting of a few 17year old "ACAB XDD!!" faggots

this is about big corporations who trade lots and lots of money, you slimy rat
>>
File: 1403037020508.jpg (46 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
1403037020508.jpg
46 KB, 500x426
>>69291268
>they didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>69291326
ah yes please tell me what they did wrong
>>
>>69291268
i'm just an anon i can't proof shit, i was just answering to the american the value a snitch has on a society
>>
>it's a butthurt Polish Real bandwagoner episode
>>
File: 1457307115966s.jpg (3 KB, 125x95) Image search: [Google]
1457307115966s.jpg
3 KB, 125x95
>>69287258
And snitchier
>>
>>69291527
> the value a snitch has on a society

This is not a person you fucktard. Do you think the Spanish mafia will now send someone to kill Hans FCBayernMünchenCoKG?
>>
>>69291351
Kirch Affäre for starters.
>>
>>69291631
what does this have to do with the OP?

literal retard
>>
>>69291574
nope but if it ends up being true bayern as an institution will be exposed for everyone to form their opinion

and as i said, everyone hates snitches, from f1 teams to serials killers
>>
File: 1459068465397.jpg (182 KB, 1377x675) Image search: [Google]
1459068465397.jpg
182 KB, 1377x675
>germens
>>
>>69291700
keep dreaming

kek

people hate Real and Barca than some irrelevant German club
>>
>>69291657
>buyern did nothing wrong :(
>they did
>u retarded
I won again
>>
>>69286875
Hitler didn't like football, the only sports he payed attention to was shooting, boxing, wrestling, and things along those lines because it made Germans tough or some shit
>>
>>69291769
your reading comprehension is on the level of a 12 year old, congrats

The Polish bandwagoner is arguing that reporting Real and Barca for breaking the rules is wrong
that's what this is about
>>
>>69288368
Hitler at the start of his political career was pretty leftist
>>
>>69286524
it's my wife's son tho.
>>
>>69291811
stay upset, it's not a secret your meme club is higly criminal.
>>
>>69291921
thanks for admitting it

I won
>>
>>69286524
Germans are the most disgusting people on planet Earth.
>>
>>69286524
>g*rman "people"

and then they get butthurt because we snitched on their player back in 2006
>>
fuck off with your "muh money" meme

Gianni Agnelli will fucking rek ya
>>
>>69292067
wtf italy you're doing it wrong

you should never admit bitch moves like this

throw the ball to france
>>
don't mess with the Bayern kikes
>>
File: images(5).jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>>69286524

>Get BTFO by Real Madrid
>Then by Barcelona
>Then by Atletico

>Baaaaaawwww, bawwwwww, UEFA, there's something dodgy with some youth players signing plus also some outrightlies that I've just made.

The club of Bayern Pathetic Munich, everyone.
>>
File: karl-heinz-rummenigge-cigar.jpg (44 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
karl-heinz-rummenigge-cigar.jpg
44 KB, 485x364
>Spanish asshurt ITT
>>
File: images(7).jpg (9 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
9 KB, 204x247
>>69290201

Ehh, well... But it was worth it anyway to kick down the bayern rat.

Hahahahaha
>>
This is some female pussy shit
Didn't know Germans were bleeding vaginas
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.