[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Pep fix him, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 640x400
Will Pep fix him, /sp/?
>>
>>69260677

Yes, he will be in the best form of his life
>>
>>69260686
So you don't think his Euros bottlejob will scar him for at least a season? From what I've seen the criticism does seem to get to him, fuck it'd get to just about anyone his age
>>
No, because hes a total merc that doesnt give a fuck about improving himself because he gets paid a shitload of money and can afford a fleet of luxury cars.
>>
He'll be at Palace by 2018.
>>
He will become the next Neymar, but the english media will continue to hit on him because he plays for City. Trust me, from where i´m from i´ve seen it happen.
>>
>>69260747
Where ARE you from anon...?
>>
nope, Wilfred Zaha lite
>>
He's done. Believed in media/agent telling him he's amazing.

>>69260731
This.
>>
He's not broken, just shit
>>
If by fix you mean turn into a lean mean sideways passing machine than yes
>>
>>69260720

He should give no fucks. England was bad before him, they will be bad after him.

If im him , im focused on club career.
>>
>>69261106

This. His crosses will get better.
>>
File: 3242736761.gif (726 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
3242736761.gif
726 KB, 446x251
>>69260747
>Unknown

>>69260677
He doesn't have what it takes tbqh

Will be loaned out a lot and then sold to Stoke
>>
>Poop
>utilizing attackers with no football intelligence whatsoever

First season permabench and then loaned out till his contract runs out.
>>
>>69260720

>roy is manager
>rooney starts every game AND IS THE FUCKING CAPTAIN

he doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>69261224

Youre fucking stupid and a racist if you think he has no intelligence. Hes risen from the mud of a 3rd world country into a bigger success than you could ever hope to become
>>
peep can't sell all the shit english players. he needs some home grown benchwarmers.
>>
>>69261301

Shut the fuck up. Your country is the definition of benchwarmer
>>
>>69261271
Did you notice his decision making in the final third? He's dubm as a brick, deal with it, Trayvon.

About Poop, look how he handled Germany's golden boy that scored them a WC winning goal. He gives no fucks.

>>69261301
This is true too, he could stay to fill homegrown quota.
>>
'll fix him the way he fixed Götze.
>>
>>69260747
go back to:
>ayy
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466394674818.jpg (30 KB, 480x589) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466394674818.jpg
30 KB, 480x589
>>69261346

Flim Session , instruction from professors and pep , and proper training of the playbook can fix that.

What you cant teach is world class ability , and hes one of the most talented english wings.

So again , shut up. If guys like him can become champions then anything is possible
>>
>>69260747
Alien pls
>>
>>69261394

Sterling is way better than that hitler youth
>>
>>69261444

Trips confirm
>>
He's just another Liverpool player who got too big for his boots.

Torres and Owen would chop off their dicks for the chance to turn back time and stay with Liverpool.
>>
>>69260730

Sun-reading scum detected
>>
>>69262207
>>69262223
don't you ever get tired of yourself you scouse mong
>>
Yes

Literally the English messi
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.