[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Green > Durant > Thompson > Curry Who the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1418801706461.png (324 KB, 477x370) Image search: [Google]
1418801706461.png
324 KB, 477x370
> Green
> Durant
> Thompson
> Curry

Who the fuck plays center? Do they put Green/Durant as their big men full time? Do they just say fuck it and play 4 on 5? There's literally 0 cap room left after Livingston, Iguodala, and the rookies.

Also how do you stop this team? I don't think the Cavs as currently constructed can best them at their own smallball game 2 years in a row, at least not as currently constructed.
>>
Zaza Pachulia
>>
>>69254685
They just signed Zaza to play Center and i assume Andy/Speights will be the backups
>>
Zaza Pachulia

Green in small ball line ups
>>
File: zaza-penalty-Italy-Euro-2016.gif (3 MB, 452x249) Image search: [Google]
zaza-penalty-Italy-Euro-2016.gif
3 MB, 452x249
>>69254700
>Zaza

But he's a fucking meme
>>
lebron james need his brother d wade more than ever now lol
>>
>>69254685
they had no cap room when they signed durant, they are just going to pay a luxury tax and the nba will let the get away with it.

just proves the nba is just bait to snatch money from ignorant black people in america.
>>
>>69254734
Zaza is already a small ball center
>>
Zaza is actually pretty good.

You'll be surprised how well he works if they move to a real offense instead of cuck-chuck.

The problem is that if they do that Curry will become irrelevant.
>>
File: 1466139239771.jpg (634 KB, 2943x2155) Image search: [Google]
1466139239771.jpg
634 KB, 2943x2155
>>69254756

>shooter fairy dancing his way up to the ball
>misses a stationary target a few feet away by miles with no one guarding him and all the time in the world
>goalie doing jumping jacks and then diving AWAY from the ball

i don't think this semen slurping sport is for me
>>
CURRY PG
DURANT SG
THOMPSON 6TH MAN

OBVIOUS
>>
>>69259242
>goalie doing jumping jacks and then diving AWAY from the ball
t. never played goalie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.