[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why this was any better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 800x450
Give me one good reason why this was any better.
>>
>>69248785
It required forethought (esp. from Pat Riley) and wasn't handed to them by a league-wide messed up cap situation.
>>
>>69248785
they're black
>>
they weren't winning
>>
>>69248785
Because the Heat were a mediocre team once Shaq left unlike the 73-9 team everyone just saw
>>
Wade and Lebron were actually good friends before this. Heat didn't go 73-9 before that.
>>
>>69249198
>le mediocre team meme

It's time to grow up, Anon.
>>
They were not guaranteed titles. They thought they were and they went 2-2 this warriors team isnt going to fucking lose shit.
>>
>>69249289
They have no center.
>>
This has to be bait, but ok.

Heat didn't have the current b2b MVP, been to the finals b2b (winning one), or just broken the regular season record. Also, this was a lot of pieces coming together in a huge gamble, not the 3rd best player in the league joining the - on paper - best team in the league with the 2nd best player in the league on the team.
>>
>>69249289
>what is 2015-2016
>>
>>69249406
Lmao they fucking went 73-9 last year my nigga. WITHOUT the 3rd best player in theeague and guess what he's on the team now
>>
>>69249489
>no durant
Kek. I don't think realize how gigantic of a move this is. Its over before it even starts. No one is beating this team
>>
1. Lebron was playing with Boobie Gibson and Mo Williams.

2. Westbrook can carry OKC to 50 wins. Lebron never played with a player like that.

3. The Cavs were a lottery team for 4 straight years after Lebron left.

4. Lebron went to a team that lost in the first round while Durant went to a 73-9 team that was up 3-1 in the finals, who also beat him in the WCF.

5. The Heat struggled in the regular season. It wasn't easy. The Warriors will steamroll their way to a title.
>>
whatever, warriors bench will suffer greatly
trust me
>>
>>69249406
Yes because the teams with Dawhite and Boogie did great in the postseason
>>
>>69248785
Bosh
>>
>>69248785
it gave the league the super villain it needed for the rating and for epic bantz
>>
>>69249465
>implying le chuck 3s and disappear in big moments man is the 2nd best player in the league
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.