[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you like more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: lebron-vs-kevin-durant.jpg (72 KB, 590x354) Image search: [Google]
lebron-vs-kevin-durant.jpg
72 KB, 590x354
Who do you like more?
>>
File: lebron-james-mask-1.jpg (95 KB, 576x385) Image search: [Google]
lebron-james-mask-1.jpg
95 KB, 576x385
the masketta man
>>
>>69245555

The guy who promised 5 rings for Miami I guess.
>>
File: lebronjamesblackmask.jpg (60 KB, 594x454) Image search: [Google]
lebronjamesblackmask.jpg
60 KB, 594x454
>>
Lebron via recency bias
>>
>>69245555
KD has a stupid looking face

He's just straight up ugly
>>
The man that broke a 52 year old curse.
The best athlete in the world.
The family man.
The legend.
LeBron Raymone James.
>>
LeBron of course.

Durant is nothing but a pussy beta cuck.
>>
>>69245555
LeBron didn't have a team around him. KD had a pretty damn good team with a great coach who constantly lost because he chokes in the playoffs to join an already championship-made team.

KD's officially on the Dwight Howard level of being a bitch.
>>
>>69245555
I used to really like KD because I thought he would stay with the thunder and bring a championship to OKC like Bron did. Then he left when his team was litterally one game from the finals. He then joins the team that knocked them out of the playoffs.
Lebron > KD
>>
>>69245890
>like Bron did
He did the same thing by signing to the Heat, winning two, and losing because of "Air conditioners" after barely winning game 7 the year before and then going back to ohio

he's not joining teams to bring someone a championship. he's doing it for himself. they're the moral equivalent of each other, except lebron left after losing ONE championship, whereas KD has been in thunder for almost a decade.

do you even know sports?
>>
Lebron in his prime goes to a city and builds a championship team
Durant in his prime goes to a city and becomes the third scoring option on a championship team
>>
It's nice that he won one for da land but I miss the heatles
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUAVW1ny-4o
>>
>>69246042
kd lost a championship with okc too
>>
They're both trash. It's mind-boggling that anyone would even defend LeBron, but then again, the vast majority of /sp/ didn't watch the nba before 2013.
>>
>>69245555
Lebron by default. I'm from Oklahoma, so the Durant one hit me much harder.
>>
>>69246149
This. They are both absolute garbage human beings who don't deserve to be called superstars. Imagine Bird or Magic or Hakeem pulling this shit and making a meme super team. Never would happen because those guys had pride in themselves and their team and wouldn't ever tarnish their legacies by capitulating and teaming up. They were real stars who led their franchises, for better or for worse, and they would never give up for a cheap ring.

Modern NBA is shit because of this. It used to be, every team had 1 star and a bunch of role players so every team was relevant and watchable. Even when Jordan was dominating the league, you could watch any other team because they had a strong identity. Now there are basically 5 teams at max worthwhile. It's like watching a soccer league, a couple good teams at the top and then absolute shit role players getting paid like stars on shit teams
>>
>>69246149

>best player since MJ
>trash

Jesus christ how delusional can one be
>>
>>69246044
>1st or 2nd

Ftfy
>>
>>69246347
>he unironically thinks LeBron is the best player since MJ
>he thinks I called him trash in regards to player ability
>>
>>69246093
Yeah and he stayed after he lost.

LB left after the Spurs. Not because they lost, but because they lost 1-4. What's the point of signing with a team if you're only going to be with it in the good?

Kobe Bryant was with the Lakers in the good and the bad. I hate selfish players.
>>
>lebron returns home to take a shit team to the title
>oh he left miami because he only cares about himself
>>
>>69246042

It's not even remotely similar. When he signed with Miami, the Heat had won 47 games and lost in the first round the season before he joined them. Sure, on paper, LeBron, Bosh and Wade was a superteam, but no one knew for sure how it would all play out.

And LeBron probably would've went back to the Cavs even if the Heat had won in 2014. It's his home area after all, and he was smart enough to know that if he could win in Cleveland, that would be much more meaningful than anything he could accomplish in Miami. Plus, he was going to a team that had been the worst in the league for the 4 seasons he was with Miami. It was far from a guaranteed championship.

Durant is going to the a team that many were calling the greatest of all time. A team that won 73 games and already has a championship. Not only that, but the same team that eliminated him in the playoffs last season. It's the ultimate beta move.
>>
>>69246441
>Kobe Bryant was with the Lakers in the good and the bad.
he already had 3 rings before the bad. he had nothing to prove
>I hate selfish players.
he literally promised Cleveland a championship when he entered the league
>>
>>69245555
I like KD more because we're both slim reapers.
>>
>>69246347
He's trash as a human not as player
>>
Both on the same level and it's shit. They both left their first teams to chase rings. They both have fans burning jerseys. They both need other stars to hitch their wagon to. Both are shit and I like neither. Thanks to them the nba is shit. Might as well cancel the season and just skip to having the finals in October. We all fuckin know who's goin anyways.
>>
LeBron. Kd is a pussy ass nigga
>>
>>69247643
>he already had 3 rings before the bad. he had nothing to prove
Uhmm, did you even watch NBA back then? Literally everyone was shitting on him for not winning without Shaq. Especially after Shaq got another one in Miami
>>
>>69245619
if i took that mask off would you die?
>>
>>69245555
I hate Lebron for leaving Cleaveland, I hate KD for leaving Thunder, I hate Curry for being autistic.

I hate NBA now.
>>
File: lilb-brooklyn2.jpg (46 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
lilb-brooklyn2.jpg
46 KB, 600x331
KD did you guys really think the Meme was over kek its just started
>>
>>69245619
this picture is cool as fuck
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
What if Lebron signs for veteran min so they can beat the Warriors?
>>
>>69251714
What are you 12 faggot
>>
>>69245555
KD, lebron a pussy ass nigga
>>
still like durant more even though i lost 90% of respect towards him after this move

lebron is a flopping and whining bitch
>>
>>69246042

>barely winning a game 7 finals

This is the insults the Lebron haters have resorted to
>>
>>69246331

Lebron has more or as many finals mvps as anyone you just listed

They answer to him, not vice versa
>>
Lebron haters lost literally all credibility after he BTFO the Warriors and ended the Cleveland drought.
>>
>>69246331

>Bulls win 6/8 titles

>remember when the NBA was competitive!???

>5 championship teams in 6 years

>this isn't as competitive
>>
>>69251746
lol
>>
>>69251873
Lebron lost all cred the moment he went to miami, and lost whatever he had left when he abandoned miami for cleveland after they were magically given 3/4 #1 overall picks.

Dude's been an opportunist from the start, and his canonization is the product of faggots with short term memories who swallow whatever narrative is dripped down their throat.
>>
Sperms fan here. Lebron.
>>
>>69252255

golden state fans, everyone
>>
>>69252403
nah, hornets fan you fucking nonce.
>>
Lebron's game>>KD's game
Lebron's personality>>>>>KD's personality

But it's like asking me to pick between Messi and Ronaldo, I'm not a big fan of either, it's just that one of them is a huge faggot.
>>
>>69246042
>>69246441
Lebron left in 2010, 3 years after losing to the Spurs, after playing 7 years with the Cavs.
>>
>>69252524
This.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.