[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a player ever been carried harder than this man? Or is he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Has a player ever been carried harder than this man? Or is he just the luckies man alive? I think he is the ultimate proof that an intensive marketing campaign and elite PR work will take you anywhere, he is the Obama of sports.

He really isn't that different from say, Nani, and he is much worse than the likes of Robben, yet he still is constantly talked in the same breath as Messi.

Ever since he chocked that pen against Chelsea and then that 1on1 against Barça I knew he was a fraud, but not this level of fraud where everyone thinks he's GOAT material, he was carried by Ferguson, abandoned ship at the perfect moment when he was thinking of retirement(they still won the league when Ronaldo left but won jackshit when SAF left) and then was carried by an elite Real, even if he's constantly been cucked out of silverware by Messi, in the trophies Real has won he's never been key as he was too focused on boosting his stats.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 360x270
>he was carried by Ferguson

you are literally retarded
>>
>>69239485

Are you retarded? He's averaged 40+ goals a season for the past six years.
>>
>>69239485
catalan with gaping asshole detected
>>
>>69239605
*50+
>>
>>69239485
>I think he is the ultimate proof that an intensive marketing campaign and elite PR work will take you anywhere

That'll be Renato (I don't know how to pass the ball) Sanches.
>>
if you don't think 2008 Ronaldo was one of the best players in history you're an idiot
>>
Its amazing how Ronaldo can make so many people this butthurt. Its truly an art form.
>>
>been carried

>has been goat in the 2 hardest leagues in the world

>has to fucking carry portugal and gets laughed at when messi gets excused for playing for argentina when they have one of the best squads in the world even without him
>>
He is one of the greatest players of all time. Media hype works against him more the for him
>>
>>69239763
>has to carry Portugal
Stop, he did shit all this Euro except against Hungary. He missed countless shots.
>>
>>69239833
>Ronaldo doesnt do shit unless he scores goals
nigga pls
>>
>>69239763
>Ronaldo carrying Portugal

hes literally unironically the worst player on this pitch almost every single game he plays for us.
>>
>>69239881
They don't see the amount of defensive attention and pressure he puts on the opposing teams.
>>
>>69239833
>Stop, he did shit all this Euro except against Hungary

thats was when we needed him the mst desu
>>
>>69239881
Oh yeah he also shoots the ball against the wall every time he takes a free kick.
>>
>>69240041
He could have ended the Poland match with that amazing pass from Moutinho and he MISSED the ball.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.