[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he's going to kill himself if Ronaldo wins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1999) Image search: [Google]
MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1999
Do you think he's going to kill himself if Ronaldo wins the Euros?
>>
>>69237522
yes
>>
Why would he? He knows he's the GOAT, unlike Ronaldo who is constantly insecure about himself and his status.
>>
>>69237543
Log off lionel
>>
>>69237543
keep in mind ronaldo is 31 already he is declining.
Its unfair to compare him to messi.

Ronaldo a few years ago was the undisputed GOAT, you have to compare their career not head to head between someone whos on their peak and a declining older footballer
>>
He's actually pretty handsome
>>
>>69237522
Messi will just tell himelf it's because of his teammates and move on.
>>
/r/ing that pasta of messi in his sonic pajamas pls
>>
>>69237577
I've dropped real cash on Ronaldo scoring 2 to Wales, how hard did I screw up?
>>
nah he and Ronaldo are bros now
>>
>>69237577
Ronaldo has the mentality that will make him hang around until he's 40

Messi is probably gonna retire in a few years. Nobody will remember him just because Ronaldo will outlast him
>>
>>69237577
keep in mind ronaldo is 31 already he is declining.

if anything messi has been getting shitier than ronaldo in the last years
>>
>>69237522
he doesn't care. he only care about having trophy for his NT. if ronaldo did or didn't bring euro home, it will not take his mind of about his mistake over his penalty kick in his final cup.

tldr

messi doesnt care about ronaldo rather than about his contribution to NT.
>>
they both have the same gimmick. fall down like you're taking sniper fire, feign injury, cry a little and demand fouls.

they're both absolutely cancerous to football, i can't wait for the day Ronaldo retires from international too.
>>
>>69244310
FOY
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.