[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do europeans care about the club world cup ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: spfcmundial.jpg (23 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
spfcmundial.jpg
23 KB, 420x280
Do europeans care about the club world cup ?
>>
>>69235729
no and it completely fucks up the calendar
>>
the what?
>>
>>69235740
Why not ?
>>
not really, its more of an annoying distraction than anything since it happens right in the middle of the european season
>>
File: david lu17.jpg (27 KB, 388x428) Image search: [Google]
david lu17.jpg
27 KB, 388x428
I thought you meant the real WC for a second there.
>>
Not really, we just assume the CL winner is going to get it and if they don't then it's quickly forgotten, it's probably the least regarded competition of the lot
>>
>>69235750
t. liverpool fan
>>
>>69235729
It's nice to have just like the Confed Cup. But no, most fans and teams don't really care
>>
>>69235748
>most teams in the competition are complete shit
>it happens in the middle of european season, forcing shifts in calendar
>it takes place in japan, so teams have to fly to the other side of the world and there are very few fans from the teams
the only reason anybody cares is to wear the winners' badge. It's an inconvenience otherwise and carries no recognition
>>
no, it's more an annoyance than anything
i think one year the CL winner didnt even bother partecipating and they sent the second (Atletico Madrid) that stiil won
>>
File: chenquestion.jpg (323 KB, 697x830) Image search: [Google]
chenquestion.jpg
323 KB, 697x830
Who is even playing in this?
>>
Nah.

I remember Bayern winning one year... or I don't really remember it, I just heard that they won one more cup and wondered where it came from 2bh
>>
>>69235878
CL winner against Liberadores (south american cl) winner
>>
>>69235760
I got 5 of these, mate.
>>
>>69235729
no

same for the confederation cup, actually

and same for this useless "uefa champ vs copa champ" they'll try to organize after the conmebal president lobbied it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.