[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. are we like the good bad guys now? Gypsies and frogs on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
So.. are we like the good bad guys now? Gypsies and frogs on the way to the final and we are destined to stop them, right?
>>
We good guys now.
>>
>>69216694
Idk France seems to be becoming the badguy.

5-1 ;(
>>
>>69217117
They were always just french-tier, now they've revealed themselves.
>>
No, i stand with Germany against the ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Fr*nch'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
No, Whales are desu
>>
>>69217117
You were never the bad guy to me , Germany. I always thought you are the good guys.

I really hope you will smash those fucking sand nigger's asses.
>>
At least we can all agree France is the worst
>>
File: nazi.jpg (41 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
41 KB, 450x290
>Germany
>good guys
no
>>
I hope you guys rape the frogs, then manage to lose to Portugal in the final
>>
>>69216694

You are the good guys

SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
>>
>>69217368
>t. fuck boy from Colonia Dignidad

Shit happens, man.
>>
>>69217368

pic not related right?
>>
>Portugal
Bad Guys
>Germany
Bad Guys
>France
Bad Guys

SAVE_US_WALES
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.