[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another failed World Cup incoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Belgium-manager-Marc-Wilm-014.jpg (689 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Belgium-manager-Marc-Wilm-014.jpg
689 KB, 2560x1536
Because of the money that would be lost Wilmots won't quit and they won't fire him. The players said in the paper today they all still support him...

inb4 another failed world cup...
>>
>reaches qf with an average squad
>player gets injured, lose, can happen
>players support him
Why should he be fired?
>>
Maybe he can improve. Löw also failed in this first three tries but seems solid now.
>>
their players just aren't that good.

hazard aside who would get into the french, italian, german, spanish, english side? maybe de bruyn?

a lot of okay players does not a great team make.
>>
the players dont support him
the keeper was thrown out from the locker for blaming him
>>
>>69197089
He plays fellaini in the middle and KDB on the right against Italy... and then does it again against Wales after the first half...

He has 0 tactical insight, he tells his players a few hours before the match who's playing.

Makes Hazard captain, Hazard has the opposite mentality that a captain should have

>>69197162
Seriously England? The English side? Not even gonna dignify that with a response

>>69197219
No he was taken aside to have a talk after speaking his mind. Looks like Courtouis and KDB have already backpeddled... It was in the paper today
>>
>>69197162
I can't talk for the others but if the likes of Höwedes or Hector can get into the German team, most of the Belgians easily could.
>>
Bench that meme Hazard already
>>
players are mercenaries and are playing for a foreign nation, of course they won't play with passion like the italians or germans would. blaming only wilmots is a mistake tbqh
>>
>>69197152
low didn't improve, his opponents just got weaker
>>
>>69200351
that's bullshit tho', they all want to win. it's only a matter of tactics and organization. and luck. important factor in football.
>>
Our coach Wilmots is/was utter shit, he'll be removed in the coming days. Who should we hire tho?
>>
>its the coaches fault

I'll never understand this meme
>>
>>69201185
it is.

this is like cuisine senpai.

a chef who can't make an awesome recipe with good ingredients is a shit chef.
>>
File: 1448814857001.jpg (149 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
1448814857001.jpg
149 KB, 938x632
>>69201250
A chef controls what goes in, how much, and when to stop. The ingredients don't have a will of their own.

Players do.

Try convincing ronaldo to not be a prissy teenage homosexual, for example, it won't happen
>>
I'm kinda sorry for you. Jogi is similar, but he started listening to the team, so even though he's questionable, we are doing fairly well. Most of our players know each other and play in the same teams, so there's some unity. It looked like things might be coming together after the Hungary match, but Wilmots just ruined it.
>>
>>69201309
a coach must be able to remove the bad ingredients, those who don't fit with his recipe.
>>
Playing a striker who can use his feet would be cool, Lukaku is literally shit at everything exept speed. He cant dribble, he cant shoot, too slow to combine with hazard, kdb, carrasco, always too late or behind his opponent.
Witsel can fuck off too, and Fellaini with him. Useless as fuck, both of them.
Tielemans when ?

Without Kompany we are lost. The players dont know what to do or where to place themselves, but then again low IQ shitters like Denayer or J.Lukaku certainly didn't help.

Wales played with heart and deserve to win, as long as its not fucking portugal i'm fine really
>>
wow this thread still up

>>69197569
Someone didn't see Hazard play against Hungary...

>>69201134
I doubt it, if we do replace him, I think only a good foreigner can manage our collection of divas

>>69201377
I agree, never should have brought Fellaini on and pushed KDB to the right

>>69202121
Absolutely agree about Lukaku, Origi or Batman would be better imo.

Witsel showed he can be great if Wilmots doesn't tell him to stay behind... he was awesome against Hungary going box to box. Fellaini is a meme and has no place in the national team (or with a team like Man utd).
>>
>news says all players still support him
>30 minutes after the game courtois indirectly said they had a big falling out
just another day in belgian media
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.