[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone tell me why boatengraised his hands? I still can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1423499539_10_1.jpg (27 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
1423499539_10_1.jpg
27 KB, 550x350
can someone tell me why boatengraised his hands? I still can't get it.
>>
To signal that he was not fouling the other player but he ended up raising his hands too early
>>
File: boateng.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
boateng.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
>>
>>69185901
this game was absolutely memetastic.

TBQHWYL I'm really enjoying this Euro Championship lads
>>
All black defenders are known for their brainfarts from time to time.
>>
>>69185870
>jazz hands
>>
>>69185870
Because his counterpart was Italian. Have you ever seen a game against an Italian side? You literally have to amputate your arms and legs so the referees won't be tricked by them into blowing the whistle for their side.
>>
i still dont get why the referre whistled the penalty.
>>
to show he's not pushing the italian
he did it in the stupidest way possible
>>
Brainfreeze

There's no other explanation
>>
>>69186341
Because it was a fucking blatant penalty, you retarded monkey.
>>
File: excuse me.jpg (24 KB, 394x346) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.jpg
24 KB, 394x346
>>69186278

Why does an arjan have an inferiority complex to the point of making shit up?

Why not admit italians are naturally built stronger and have way better tactical skills so germany has no advantage over them and have to go ape-shit to get the ball in whatever area they play in?

Hello?
>>
>>69186412
you dont know the rules.
>fact
>>
>>69186414
Because the deviousness of the Italians players is well known and feared. They will use every tool possible to gain an advantage and then their Mediterranean temperament will flare up while making innocent faces and wild hand gestures, because for them the pitch is like the Opera house where they play the cavaliers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.