[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that the Anglosphere will take back control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: anglosphere-shields.jpg (35 KB, 470x211) Image search: [Google]
anglosphere-shields.jpg
35 KB, 470x211
Friendly reminder that the Anglosphere will take back control of the sports world in Rio in a few weeks
>>
>>69182148
> englel
> a fucking leaf
>????
This has to be bait.
>>
>>69182599

Dubs confirm both bait and, englel and maple syrup land to be shit.
>>
Do we even get medals at the summer Olympics? Like maybe a bronze?
>>
>m-muh anglo b-bros!!!

Fuck off. You're not anglo. We're not bros. Kill yourself, amerilard.
>>
Only if you count Wales as Anglo.
>>
>>69182148

You're on easy mode, you're banning every country aside you, scum of the mankind
>>
>>69186272
Well said my uruc-hai brethren
*tips skull cap*
>>
Reminder that Argentina isn't white.
>>
>>69186245
we usually get a few medals in rowing-related events. I think that's about it
>>
olympics is not real sports. who fucking cares about synchronized swimming and ribbon dancing?
futbol is sport.
>>
Is Russia banned? Two back to back third places in medal standings is possible for Team GB.

finished 4th in Beijing but won more medals than Russia i think they were ahead on Gold.
>>
>>69182148
>olympics
literaly who cares? didnt even know it was this year
>>
>england

I dont think they allow """""""""""sports""""""""""" like darts at the olympics
>>
>>69187366

I assume you'll have a heap of sprinters in the 100m final this year Sweden?
>>
>>69187071
>>69187366
>w-who even cares about the greatest international sporting event on the planet where thousands of athletes from over 200 countries compete in dozens of sports that display the full range of human skill and athleticism

y-yea why would anyone on sports board care about that?
>>
>>69187407
mate we're actually good at the olympics shushhhh you can't meme us on this.
>>
>Anglosphere

Fuck off. My ancestors didn't fight in the Revolution for you to be allying us with faggot Bongolians
>>
Fuck people, why is everyone so sour today?
>>69182148
I'm with you mate, love the Olympics, fantastic competition and plenty of bants for weeks.
>>
>>69182148
>Olympics
>autistic versions of running and jumping with stopwatches and measuring tape

The only thing in the Olympics that matters is hockey, summer or winter. The rest of it is boring as fuck.
>>
>>69187260
I remember us getting back to back 4th places at Sydney and Athens
>>
>kiwis butthurt they aren't in the image
>>
>>69182148

The world should boycott the Olympics and tell Brazil and the IOC to go drown in the biohazard waters around Rio.

Also you should watch Rio to watch the fucking dumpster fire and not because you can't get your shriveled dick up unless you live vicariously through people you'll probably insult anyways because you are a gigantic fucking twat
>>
>>69182148
be better if no one went

the Olympics are corrupt and boring, let them die
>>
>>69188095
>I'm with you mate, love the Olympics, fantastic competition and plenty of bants for weeks.
if you'd ever lived in a city that hosted the olympics you'd understand how much of a sham con game they are.
hard to enjoy them after you see what they really are.
>>
>not including New Zealand
>>
File: 1466900238894.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466900238894.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>69182148
>Implying the roided out chinese aren't going to sweep the medals in everything
>>
>rio
>happening

kek

KEK
>>
>>69182148
Don't group us with queencucks
We will win the Olypics alone; no need to mention them
>>
>>69187466
<-- one of their 12-year-olds looks promising - the little fella won the big race at the local track meet
>>
>>69187466
<-- Here's another Swedish child who can run faster than his classmates
>>
Sweden's Unaccompanied Child refugee program seems awesome.
24/7 room service? count me in!

those private companies providing this shit are making out like bandits, so are the "child refugees", and I imagine the hard-working Swedish taxpayers love it, too.
>>
<-- Seriously, who could say, "Go back to your own country" to this little boy?
>>
Not a soccer fan, but Wales has a puncher's chase to take the Euro, I would say.

If they can do the improbable, combined with America's brave Sam Querrey kicking the shit out of that Slav + a possible Querrey or Murray Wimbledon Win + a Serena Wimbledon win + dominating the Medal table at Rio, the Anglosphere will have basically swept the World at sports this year.

Here's hoping.
>>
>>69182599
>>69185811
At least we don't have orcs.
>>
>>69182599
We had more medals than you last Olympics and our summer literally lasts for 4 weeks
>>
Is there any city in the United States, which only have teams in the NFL and MLS (Major League Soccer)
>>69191947
>>
>>69187466
Kek
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.