[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Conte.jpg (54 KB, 634x585) Image search: [Google]
Conte.jpg
54 KB, 634x585
Can we agree on the following?

>Conte was by far the best manager in this Euros. An argument can be made for Chris Coleman but his main XI lost to >us while Italy lost because they were already through and had no reason to win.
>Italy were the main characters; angry coach, wise leader, not very talented compared to other teams but use teamwork to get the upper hand.
>Italy would have beaten Germany if it wasn't for >muh Ozil deflection and it would of ended 2 - 0 with another late Pelle goal
And yet you fucks sit here and make ''laugh at Italy'' and ''lets suck Germany's dick'' threads despite the fact that this wasn't a funny game and Germany won like Portugal did.
>>
Germany was the better team just like Portugal against Poland.
>>
It's sad because Italy were great but Germany were better, these are probably the two best teams in the Euro.
>>
>>69181501
>team
that doesn't matter so much
>>
Conte is a superb motivational coach, a mediocre tactical coach especially when your team needs it the most. Want me to give you proof?

>Sub no name inexperienced goof over veteran De Rossi even if it was one literal kick to the ball he could've taken with a fractured leg
>Put guy who has already kicked one penalty in the starting kickers, when it's the most basic rule to never let that happen (see F. De Boer and Euro 2000)

You'll love him in Chelsea when your team will need subs to equalize and he'll either do none or he'll fuck them all up.
>>
>>69181683

>tfw I support Chelsea

Well guess its another season of JUST.
>>
>>69181469

Italians were such dicks in the past.

Back when the euro was in germany the italian journalists gave "video proof" so Frings were taken out of the game against italy..

This time italian journalists published a video of Löw scatching his nuts..

And how about the many hard fouls in this match?

Fuck the Luigis, they never showed respect in the past and they deserve none.

>would have beaten

How cares?
>>
>>69181870
chelsea players need to be motivated the fucking cunts
>>
But why no Gilardino?
>>
>>69181469
this shitalian team was fucking shite

players were either literally whos or old memes, while germany was stacked

conte managed to get this band of wankers thruogh somehow, but the loss it was inevitable
>>
>>69181870

Ah, worry not, he's awesome at pushing your players past the limit, seeing as EPL has no king to dethrone he'll just have them train really hard, smack them around and they'll get the title. I hope your MF is up to par, though, Vidal couldn't last 60m with him before starting to desperately gasp for air.
>>
>>69181683
Conte's subs in Juventus were so fucking predictable at times it was hilarious

Should have called Padoin up for maximum memes
>>
The laugh about england thread is just 2 clicks away. i think you maybe are wrong here.
Have a nice day, loser.
>>
Italy has 2 good players, a CB and a GK (plus Marchisio who wasn't called), and they're old af.
The rest is painfully average, there's no Pirlo, no Totti, no Baggio, no Rossi, it's a dreadful generation. It would have been quite a feat if they won.
>>
>>69181683

Ahhh bonucci wasn't in the initial 5 to take the penalties
>>
>>69181683
Tbf Bonucci wasn't supposed to take that penalty. Zaza and the other shitcunts that somehow managed to miss ruined it for Conte.
>>
>>69182141
Pretty sure he was their 5th man.
>>
>>69182026
Conte did the only thing he could with your team. Your defence is among the best in the world and you had a striker who could take on long balls and hold and pass them along.

You had great organisation defensively, but today we had that as well.

If Boateng hadn't had a flashback to his youth where he had been held at gunpoint, I think we would have won this 1-0 or 2-0.
>>
File: pete grifeels.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pete grifeels.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>69181870
Saving this pic for >our inevitable failure for yet another season. I can just feel it.

>conte does his best to push the players to the limit in pre-season
>hazard gets injured for 3 months
>doesn't get to bring in the players he's looking for because [email protected] thinks we need another 20 year old to loan out
>lazy cunts like hazard and matic don't get along with him by the end of january because they don't like running
>riot
>hiddink appointed in february
>end up anywhere from 6th-10th and every fucking premier league fan gets to laugh at >us again
>>
>>69182555
just wait until he asks for Padoin, De Sciglio and Giaccherini.
>>
>>69181469
Ahahahahahahahahahahha you mad af hahaha still cant get over the fact that Iceland BTFO'd you hahahaha just give up already
>>
>>69182555
>hazard
>lazy
stop this meme you mourinho loving fuck
also Matic is getting binned to fuck because he's fucking shit, based Mikel and Kante are going to play for us now

Conte shown a glimpse of what he's capable of this tournament and with one of the most talented squads in the league I wouldn't count us out of the title
>>
File: COME ON CHELSEA.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
COME ON CHELSEA.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>69182555

trips of truth. I'm gonna hold onto some sort of fantasy that Conte will somehow build a team that minimises tackles on Hazard and doesn't force him to track back.

On a side note, if Kante comes to Chelsea I'll shit myself.
>>
REKT
>>
File: 9ea.gif (2 MB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
9ea.gif
2 MB, 360x200
>>69182607
Would take Giaccherini over Will.I.An right now tbf. Florenzi would be sick as well.

>>69182770
Yeah I know it's a bit of a meme, but he does sometimes give an impression that something is wrong with his attitude. I do NOT love Mourinho however, I was one of the few people that thought it was well over due that he was let go even though I was a bit reluctant to admit it at first. He's antics and eventually shit results was getting way out of hand by season 3. Again. Got carried hard by in-form Fabregas in the first half of the season when >we won, and already by the time it was April I felt that something just wasn't right with Chelsea anymore.

After his comments when he got his "dream" job.. Don't even get me fucking started.

>>69182779
Let's hope my brother, I'm thinking maybe give Hazard some freedums to roam up front and he'll flourish.
>>
>>69183093
he needs a bit of loving, Mourinho tried to turn him into something completely different because he's an abrasive cunt. 14/15 Hazard carried us to the title and bought into his back tracking bollocks but that still wasn't enough for Mourinho. Circulating stories about faking an injury, calling him out publicly. That's enough to piss anyone off and make them lose all interest. After Hiddink came in you saw how after he recovered from his long term injury he played so well. I loathe that vunt Mourinho beyond belief nothing will make me more smug than to see him and Zlatan flop at United.
>>
>>69183429
His form under Hiddink has been so-so overall, but it has to be said by the end of the season he was, once again, our best player by far. The goal's he scored against Tottenham and Liverpool really sums up the talent this man has. Such a shame Mounrinho had to ruin him, because I remember he kept getting better and better in his first season 12/13. Once Mou stepped in in 2013 he slowly declined a bit before Fabregas and Costa came in next season again. But once again the epic "everyone has to defend and I get to publicly talk shit about the players I'm supposed to be a role model and leader for"-way of Mou brought him down.

Seriously hope he fucks up in Manchester as well m8, he deserves nothing less after what he did to arguably one of the most promising and talented players in the world.
>>
Coleman is the best, he literally rebuilt the Wales NT out of nowhere and has to deal with Championship players.

Just watch the difference between Arsenal Ramsey and Wales Ramsey.
>>
>>69183858
Hazard 14/15 was at an unbelievable level of performance, only his stats prevented/will prevent him from not being acclaimed like stat babby TSUnaldo and Missi. But then again, he never will anyway because everyone hates us m8
>>
>>69181469
i hate germany but i'm glad conte fucked himself by being too arrogant to take giovinco.
i hope he gets shredded in the prem
>>
Germany would've beaten Italy if Löw didn't revert to meme formations and tactics
>>
>>69181469

You can't trust a man so insecure that he gets hair transplants.

A bald man is an honest man.
>>
>>69184050
It's always going to be his biggest problem that. He just doesn't have the same stats as the "best" players. Everyone is so blinded by goals and assists that they can't see when a player is impacting a game without scoring a goal or giving an assist. That's why you have people still believing Ronaldo is as good as, even better than, Messi in this day and age.

Hazard can change a game by the way he plays. He gives the whole team new energy when they need it the most, and at the same time he tears and wears down the opposing defense for 90 minutes straight on his day.

And of course, everyone is a plastic and the club has no soul, shouldn't forget to mention that. Despite all the men in their 30's, 40's, 50's and even 60's and above that's been with the club through some real shit. Well maybe not quite as bad if you're early 30's (last time >we went down was 88 I think), but still you've seen some shit.
>>
>>69184413
couldn't agree more, although it is delicious to see how angered grown men get at even the mention of chelsea
>>
>>69181469
>Conte was by far the best manager in this Euros.
not even close. coleman, the part time dentist and Storck were better.
>Italy were the main characters; angry coach, wise leader, not very talented compared to other teams but use teamwork to get the upper hand.
nope, again several teams were better.
>Italy would have beaten Germany if it wasn't for >muh Ozil deflection and it would of ended 2 - 0 with another late Pelle goal
nope. Pelle was dogshit the whole game. they couldve played for 400 minutes and he still would not have scored.
>Germany won like Portugal did.
not even close. germany faced quality opposition yet kept attacking the entire game unlike portugal.
>>
>>69184413
hazard fell off a lot. he used to run through defenses now he's kind of anonymous
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.