[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Germany and Belgium both knocked out in the space of 24 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>Germany and Belgium both knocked out in the space of 24 hours

Fucking delicious
>>
sounds like a shitty space
>>
>>69158410

>not qualifying for the Euros in a group where the first 3 placed teams can qualify

i can't even
>>
>>69158522
>moving goalposts

nice try, but this is about germany
>>
>>69158619

How many World Cups have you won mate?
>>
At least they qualified to the Euros.
>>
>tfw first time I brought my Austrian ex-girlfriend home all she wanted for dinner was Ristoranta pizza

Odd tbqh but she was super model tier. It's a shame she basically turned into a drug addict, could never really trust her after awhile. She would randomly tell me she went out last night without saying anything, going to after parties and then would have like 20 new guys on her facebook, I guess it was just paranoia but I couldn't deal with it, feeling like everyone else was getting more out of her than I was.

thanks for reading my blog
>>
What if we get kicked out in overtime. How does that work out with your 24 hours?
>>
>>69158651
How many World Wars have you won mate?
>>
>>69158863
we were winners of the hearts in the second one
>>
>>69158651
irrelevant to your impending humiliation
>>
>>69158863
we beat rome and napoleon, so that's pretty much 2 world wars that we won
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.