[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter how much your team gets embarrassed and crushed at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
No matter how much your team gets embarrassed and crushed at this years Euros.
No one will care since there will always be Englel Iceland banter.

Heck even when Germany would lose 1-7 tonight, we still will have a laughing thread about Englel tomorrow and no one would even think about our embarrassment anymore.
>>
already preparing the damage control, hans?
>>
I'm pretty sure a 7-1 Italy victory would be posted for years to come.
>>
>>69154242

You never know, james
>>
>>69154344
this DESU
>>
>>69154003
>implying

I'm sorry to tell you this ; Losing to Italy wouldn't be a humiliation. Losing 7-1 to Italy would bear such a shame on your country, however, that french tanks would be rolling over Germany the week after.
>>
>>69154003
I'm sorry but if you lose at all I'm going to five the Germans so mug bantz becasue italy have cucked you again

Germany will forever be Italy's bitch
>>
Germany losing 7-1 is more embarrassing than losing to Iceland because England are shit.
And Netherlands should be memed on more because they were 4th in Iceland's qualifying group
>>
File: 1389451005259.jpg (57 KB, 609x676) Image search: [Google]
1389451005259.jpg
57 KB, 609x676
>>69154601
>I'm going to five the Germans so mug bantz becasue italy have cucked you again

Might want to take it easy with the afternoon drinking, Riley.
>>
>>69154744
Shut up you lost to Wales.

Even englel could bear Wales
>>
>>69154604
We admit to being shit

You lot were posting about winning the whole thing

You reap what you sow
>>
>>69154604

Qualifying != Tournament Knockout Game
>>
File: 1389074994066.jpg (108 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1389074994066.jpg
108 KB, 453x500
>>69154794

Dude, I have no idea what you're saying.
>>
Germans have become the new England.

They think they are going to win everything.

Csnt wait for tonight when they get pasta'd
>>
>>69154795
Just bantz mate.
>>
>>69154604
This

Iceland embarrassed Netherlands more than England tbqh
>>
England losing to Iceland was inevitable. Our team is shit, the only reason we made it through to the knockouts was because we had an easy qualification group and an easy group in the finals.

England hasn't been good for at least 20 years, people thinking that this is some sort of major upset are living in the past.
>>
>>69154003
There is hope for losers.
It's the only thing that keeps me afloat.
>>
I would kill someone to ensure Italy and Iceland win their matches.
>>
>>69154825
You are shit at football mate
>>
thank you based england
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.