[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lebron James, Messi, Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, Federer, Tom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1467361041955.jpg (62 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
1467361041955.jpg
62 KB, 500x657
Lebron James, Messi, Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, Federer, Tom Brady.

We're living in an era of super athletes.

Technology and science has come to a climaxing point where we can push the human body to it's natural limits and potential.

Food, diets, and scientifically formulated workout regimes compose a huge aspect of this phenomena regarding super athletes but this is merely just one aspect.

Technology has also allowed a greater analysis and in depth take on the tactics regarding sports and while games have changed, never before has such information been so accesible.

Computers can calculate with precision the proper foot steps, form and direction of energy needed to max out potential.

Look at all the amazing athletes that exist today, they would dominate older eras of their sport.

The longevity, the athleticism, and the precision of professional athletes have reached an all time high.

Natural talents are the only legitimate factor that sets the great athletes of today apart from everyone else.

So how does an athlete become great?

Imagine if you could give up your boipucci to any athlete in the world and by them working your boipucci, they would be guaranteed to become a great. Do you do someone a favor? Do you pick your favorite athlete? Or do you pick someone who looks like they could really work your boipucci and make you cum?

Lebron James looks like he knows how to fuck, if I had to do it I would choose him because I would want to atleast enjoy it. Steph Curry looks like a little bitch who wouldn't know what to do and he probably has a small cock. Who would you choose to give your magical boipucci to? You have to choose someone.
>>
>>69142320
>So how does an athlete become great?

Soccer takes Footballers and makes them Athletic.

Cheap bastards take Athletes and train them to be footballers.

Athletes ruin sport, they're nothing but careerist ZOMBIES with no real heart or character.
>>
>>69142320
>boipucci

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEV3PWNMjLA
>>
Phelps just got elected to his FIFTH (5!) olympic team. Hes the greatest of all time.
>>
>>69142320
tom brady hasn't pushed the human body to its natural limits whatsoever.
>>
>>69142320
Every generation says this.

Stop being such a pleb.
>>
>>69142488
This time it's different obviously, as long as performance enhancing drugs don't become legal.
>>
>>69142378
I can't tell if you're Mexican, Italian, or Irish.
>>
>>69142440
greatest swimmer?
greatest olympian?
greatest athlete?
what we talking?
>>
>>69142320
Federer, Bolt and Messi aren't the result of sports science, they are geniuses or generic freaks

No idea who Tom Brady is
>>
>>69142904

Tom Brady literally stands in place and throws a ball. There is absolutely nothing athletic about him, and there never will be.
>>
>push the human body to it's natural limits and potential.
>tim brody
>>
It takes a bunch of great chemists to create a LeBron James or Messi
>>
>>69142440
Wtf are you talking about his first Olympics was 2004
>>
There is nothing super athletic about Messi, Federer, and Brady

The only profound difference is the availability and potency of PEDs which is more prevalent than ever
>>
>>69143519
It was 2000
>>
>>69143022
DELETE THIS
>>
>>69142320
>Tom Brady
>Super athlete

Pick one
>>
File: 252352.gif (1003 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
252352.gif
1003 KB, 500x400
>>69142320
>Tom Brady
>Super athlete
How dare you add a fucking quarterback to the list of super athletes. May as well add an MLB pitcher too
>>
>>69142320
gr8 b8 m8. Messi just shat the bed in another finals and Federer hasn't won shit in years
>>
>>69144367
His arm is super conditioned.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.