[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can this guy play for a NT? How can this guy even be a professional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: luk.jpg (324 KB, 1667x1055) Image search: [Google]
luk.jpg
324 KB, 1667x1055
How can this guy play for a NT?

How can this guy even be a professional footballer?
>>
Belgium's defense should all be arrested for crimes against football
>>
>>69135285
quotas
>>
Should have called up the other cousin.
>>
>>69135330
no just wilmots
>>
>>69135285
Get a Belgian in here and we'll make a NT trade. Him for Eliseu. Win-win.
>>
nepotism
>>
Kompany out
Vermaelen out
Vertonghen out

The defenders who played today are subs.
Some hadn't played in over a month.
>>
>>69135285
Man, Hazard deserved better. I'm happy for Wales, though.
>>
>>69135285
He literally plays for a pub team.
>>
>>69135601
I get that but there's surely someone better than this guy
>>
>>69135601
don't forget lombaerts sent home
>>
>>69135714
I don't know man, it's not like we have 10 great defenders waiting on the bench.
>>
Hearing wilmots speak makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
>>69136087
What's his excuse?
>>
>>69136473
He said we played a good tournament, that we qualified for 2 tournaments in 4 years etc.. Younger players..

It's amazing how far his head is up his own ass. He literally coached a right side of the table team in belgium for 6 months and now he has his hands on a national team with lets be honest a pretty decent lineup.
>>
Im pretty sure his name has something to do with it as well.

I doubt the Belgians had anyone better to bring, they probably picked a random belgian of a pub team, same goes for Ciman.

I had said this before this Euro Started, that Belgium should have played a 3CB and 2 DM covering half the field each System.

WIlmots fault is not doing so, but to be fair, modern football is all about wingers, cant really play without fullbacks.
>>
reminds me of mpenza
>>
And since everyone is flaming a 21 year old unexperienced kid and a 21 year old Centerback,

Hazard, Carrasco, De Bruyne, Lukaku.
Mertens, Batsuayi

These lads should have scored more than once against the nobodies defence of wales(if they really deserve better as said). Just my opinion though.
>>
>>69135896
De Bock would have been an infinitely better choice for backup LB, at least he can head a ball and doesn't attack like a headless chicken
>>
>>69138361
>These lads should have scored more than once against the nobodies defence of wales(if they really deserve better as said). Just my opinion though.

True, but then again even Germany scored only once against NI, and they were worse than Wales.
>>
>>69138361
this. it wasn't as if belgium outplayed wales and the welsh were just opportunistic. 3-1 def wasn't fair, but I think wales were a bit better on the day
>>
>>69138459

Their fate on the Tournament didn't really depend on that match. Poland needed to win Ukraine 3-0 to progress.
Apart from that Germany had far more clear chances created that didnt really end up in the goal , than you guys had today.

If we use your reasoning , N. Ireland lost to wales 1-0 , Belgium lost to Wales 3-1. So Belgium < N. Ireland < Wales.
KEK.
>>
>>69138629
Poland needed to win Ukraine 3-0 to get first spot on the group* Sorry for the mislead.

Missing all your good defenders is to blame 80% for this tournament (althuogh passing wales probably meant u reached final which is more than a success for a new team). the other 20% goes to wilmots for a) score being 1-1 and subbing your fastest winger for the tree
b) not playing 3 CB when you had them available.
>>
>>69138629
>Their fate on the Tournament didn't really depend on that match.

True but defensive team are just a pain for all opponents, even the big teams. Just look at England, France or Spain.

>Apart from that Germany had far more clear chances created that didnt really end up in the goal , than you guys had today.

Isn't that even worse? They had more chances against a weaker team but couldn't score.

>If we use your reasoning , N. Ireland lost to wales 1-0 , Belgium lost to Wales 3-1. So Belgium < N. Ireland < Wales.

Well, we had by far the worst defense of the knockout stage. NI's defense sure as fuck was better than the one we had tonight.
>>
>getting your entire defence turned back to front by a Cryuff turn from Hal Robson-Kanu
>conceding to Sam Vokes

ban these shitters from international competition
>>
>>69138400
This, I hate Club as much as the next person, but atleast he's a better alternative than J. Lukaku.
>>
>>69138961

One Euro's stats prove nothing about worse/better defence.
Vermaelen , Vertonghen , Alderweireld ,Kompany are world class.
Trust me , Im a Greek , I know about defence apparently.

Your defenders were better, but when the fckers play 11 men defence ofc their defensive statistics will be better.

You played open football against italy and kudos,
Which one of those fckers, Wales, NIreland , would play open football against good opponents ?
You scored 3 to ireland , 4 to Hungary, who topped their groups.
Your team is good but as I said its fresh. 2nd tournament in a row.
New generation, wont be there for ever, agreed
but none of these players of the Belgian NT right now grew up watching their team doing well in the Big Stage. It's fresh and its just the beginning.
And if the beginning means insta QFs for WCs and Euros, future gonna be bright af.

Just kick willmots n maybe execute him or smthn. And send lukaku jr home.
>>
>>69139155
Exactly
>>
>>69139225
>Vermaelen , Vertonghen , Alderweireld ,Kompany are world class.

And only 1 of them played tonight.

But yeah, I hope you're right. For now it just feels like they're getting worse intead of getting better.
>>
File: 98718.jpg (29 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
98718.jpg
29 KB, 590x350
This guy would have won you the game and controlled the midfield.
Instead Wilmots sends on Marouane "microphone with arms" Failaini to do basically nothing.
>>
>>69139953
I think he was still injured too. How lucky can we get, huh?
>>
>>69135442
Let's be honest here, Wilmots is shit but the players themselves leave their marks alone all the fucking time, it's dumbfounding to watch.
>>
>>69139953
I agree with you on the Dembele part but to be fair Fellaini immediately won all of his duels in midfield played a useful game. He still should have been sent off though.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.