[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn, Ronaldo plays like *that*...?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
Damn, Ronaldo plays like *that*...?!?
>>
Imagine being Quaresma in that game and having to be all like "damn, Ronaldo, you fuckin' great, all godlike with your tight passes and incredible shots. I would totally pair up with you, both as a team mate and a friend." when all he really wants to do is have another gypsy orgy in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Quaresma and not only run in that field while Cristiano Ronaldo flaunts his sloppy play in front of you, the favorable camera work miserably failing at concealing his slips and chokes, and just run there, pass after pass, hour after hour, while he continues to fuck up. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking play but his cocky attitude as every retard at every Portuguese bar screams out he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CRISTIANO RONALDO PLAYS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to be there and watch his womanly fucking goblin feet contort into types of positions you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the capital of Portugal. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can hear the "tsuuu" that's breaking out off his deformed throat as he blurts it out to make another one of his three celebration poses, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be there and revel in his "Masterful (for that is what he calls himself)" play, the play he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the manager calls for the team to pass him the ball again, and you know you could kill every single person in this stadium before the retarded french security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Quaresma. You're not going to lose your salary over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>69119368
What did he mean by this...?
>>
>>69119368
10/10 would read again
>>
>>69119368
ebin
>>
>>69119368
ayyyy lmao
>>
suecia getting rekt

best day of my life
>>
>>69119368
Don't post this ever again, please!
>>
File: 92DtlZj.jpg (17 KB, 636x466) Image search: [Google]
92DtlZj.jpg
17 KB, 636x466
>>69119368
>>
>>69119368
nice pasta!
>>
File: index.jpg (3 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3 KB, 228x221
>>69119368
these trips are for you Quaresma.
>>
File: 998.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
998.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>69119368
Why arent g*psies useful as him, its not fucking fair
>>
File: Ikj3i30[1].gif (2 MB, 375x210) Image search: [Google]
Ikj3i30[1].gif
2 MB, 375x210
>>69118932
>Damn, Ronaldo plays like *that*...?!?
>>
>>69119998
He did it again yesterday
What an absolute madman o\ o\ o\ o\
>>
>>69119957
>not knowing about the "gypsy Ronaldo" from Pernik

shiggydiggy
>>
File: smug pazdan.jpg (5 KB, 111x123) Image search: [Google]
smug pazdan.jpg
5 KB, 111x123
>donaldo
>"""""""""""""""world-class"""""""""""""""""
>being practically turned off by Glik and Pazdan
>>
>>69124916
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>69126457
TSIIIIIIIIganin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.