[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else feels that the new format of Euro is unnecessary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cristiano-ronaldo.jpg (18 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
cristiano-ronaldo.jpg
18 KB, 400x273
Who else feels that the new format of Euro is unnecessary?
>>
poo
>>
in
>>
KINGS
>>
HOWEVER
>>
basically everybody
>>
That is literally the ugliest kit of any national team. He looks like a male nurse playing a quick game of post-shift footie in his scrubs.
>>
What's the new format
>>
File: b7KeS.jpg (126 KB, 598x900) Image search: [Google]
b7KeS.jpg
126 KB, 598x900
>>69110439
Is there anything Portugal related that you fucks will not criticize/talk shit at these days?
>>
it's absolute shit and it ruined the euro. if they want the tv money they should make it 32 teams
>>
>>69110454
Teams like Portugal finished 3rd in their group and they are already in semifinals, thanks to an easy road.
But Italy/Germany won't. Even when they ended first.
>>
>>69110638
Well if they're good, they shouldn't worry about it
>>
>>69110638
So why haven't you beat us, why hasn't Englel won against Slovakia/Russia to be in the other bracket.
Most of the 1st placed went against 3rd placed, if a strong country wasn't 1st it's its own fault.
>>
>>69110817
Italy and Germany both have been first in their group and still they meet in the qf.
>>
>>69110902
Yes, they would, but Spain would've been in the other bracket, together with other teams.
Nothing is wrong with the format, some big teams just fucked up (Englel, Spain and Portugal).
>>
>>69110817
I'm not saying it's unfair Spain went to the hard bracket, but it would've been easier for Spain (as it was for Portugal) if they had finished third.
>>
>>69110902
That's how its meant to go, 8 1st teams and 8 teams in the quarters.
Wouldn't mind a seed system desu.
>>
>>69110937
I respectfully disagree, my croatian friend.
I think It makes no sense to bring back most of the 3rd place's teams, apart for More matches = More Money.
Especially if you say the first two teams get to go on, but in fact more than half 3rd place teams are in the new phase
>>
They should bring back the old World Cup system:

16 teams, divided into 4 groups of 4
Top 2 teams from each group advance
Second group stage, divided into 2 groups of 4
Winners of each group advance to the final
>>
>>69110439
Belgium is just about as bad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.