[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any team this player cannot carry? he carried manure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: TSU.jpg (963 KB, 3298x2238) Image search: [Google]
TSU.jpg
963 KB, 3298x2238
is there any team this player cannot carry?

he carried manure to a CL win
carried RM to a CL win
now carrying Portugal to Euros

he is not a system baby like some other players out there
>>
>team gives them at least 3 clear goals
>misses
>Coach says he was amazing

he better not win balon for Pepe carrying his ass through the Euro
>>
>>69102367
*gives him
>>
he had like 5 clear chances to score today and fucked them all up
>>
>>69102268
Messi BTFO
>>
>>69102367
ATLEAST HE SCORES HIS PENALTIES
>>
>>69102367
yeah, i dont get it why every poortuguese sucks donaldo dick
>>
>>69102367
Oh please. CR only had one honestly good situation, you can't really blame him. Meanwhile he did great job passing and taking away attention of our defense. Pepe was GOAT though, easily Man of the Match.
>>
>>69102431
Ronaldo missed a penalty against Austria.
>>
team heterosexuals
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? He got completely carried by the team. He had three easy goals handed out to him by his hard working team mates and fucked all of them, and I mean literally ALL OF THEM, up.
"Best player in the world" my fucking ass.
>>
>>69102507
I know why he did it and I am not going to say anything more than that. You can think whatever you like
>>
>>69102500
>Nani pass for an easy goal to Ronaldo who's clear inside the box
>misses the ball
>Moutinho awesome pass to Ronaldo all alone
>misses the ball
>Eliseu amazing cross to Ronaldo
>HE FUCKING STOPS THE BALL LIKE HE WAS THEIR DEFENDER
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.