[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NFL preseason is coming soon, is he looking forward to it now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: lexpl.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
lexpl.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
NFL preseason is coming soon, is he looking forward to it now that Bucs are contenders?
>>
He's either in a gang now or is looking forward to that Jamal dick more than anything.
>>
>>69083896
if he is in the gang, he's the one giving the D around the prison, am i right?
>>
did he rape anyone yet, /sp/?
>>
Are they?

Are they really?

USF has a better shot this year in all honesty.
>>
>>69084755
USF?
>>
>>69085021
University of Southern Florida
>>
Lmao rip LeX
>>
i predict that the Bucs will bomb out this year
>>
>>69085138
yeah i also think they are the bomb, such a balanced squad this year - superstar WRs, superstar QB, potentially superstar TE, above average running game, above average OLine, average D

they even got rid of that nigger lovie smith
>>
>>69083856

>mfw he is probably a swole neo nazi with prison tats .
>>
>>69085042
University of South Florida
>>
Didn't he go to a prison in Ohio?
>>
>>69086668
extradited, hes probably the worst /sp/ criminal of all time
>>
>>69088612
lel then we won't even get Tampa games on any TV he might have access to. He's stuck watching the fucking Browns.
>>
Why is it called the University of South Florida when it's on the West Coast of the central part of the state?

When I think South Florida, I think Miami, not Tampa
>>
>>69088721
He might see them on Thursday Night Football if it's not on NFL Network
>>
you guys found him on reddit and made him delete his account and ruin his last bit of internet freedom desu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.