[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen to me very careful european people of /sp/, for I am about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
Listen to me very careful european people of /sp/, for I am about to pass down on you this efective arcaic ritual that can destroy the national team of a country (perform at your own risk).

First, you face the country you want to destroy before the final, (it doesn't matter the result).
Then you face that country once again in the final and win that match (very important).
And finally, you place the cup on the grass and dance around it holding hands with your teammates.
With these simple steps, you will destroy the national team that lose the match.

Don't belive me? Just see what happened to Argentina: Messi leaves the nt. Agüero, Mascherano, Higuaín, Lavezzi, Di María, Banega and Biglia are considering doing the same.

If you follow those instructions step by step, you can destroy any nt you want, guaranteed.
Any country on your mind?
>>
No because I'm not a vindictive impotent little faggot.
>>
>>69078898
When Greece did that to Portugal in 2004, it didn't work and Ronaldo didn't quit.

Although I think Rui Costa did...
>>
>>69078919
Calm down ambulance
>>
Chileans sure are cocky.
Nobody gives a fuck you won this cup, all the talk is about messi leaving. You can reply with all the meems, i don't give a fuck.
>>
>>69078898
A single Argentinean player is most important than a hole Chilean team.
>>
Wait, Chile won what cup?
>>
>>69079962
Copa America against Argentina.
>>
>>69080033
>>69079962

twice in a row. They even said that losing to us was more heartbreaking than losing to Germany. Are you jelly kraut? we are even better than you at blitzkrieg :3
>>
>>69079962
the make half the argentinian national team rage quit cup
>>
>>69078898
>And finally, you place the cup on the grass and dance around it holding hands with your teammates.
Fucking Chilean ritual. I'd rather clap like Iceland
>>
>>69080161
didn't they had a copa america last year and this one was more of a marketing stunt?
>>
>>69080466
At least that was supposed to be the case, but as the tournament went on it turned out to be anything but.
>>
>>69078898
What kind of voodoo ritual is that?
And why Higuashit is still alive?
>>
>>69078898
Why are Chileans so mean?
>>
I want to fuck one of your chilean women in the ass. I bet they are really small and tiny
>>
>>69081146

After México, Messi's tears and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kIZ4us-qrs

We developed a mindbreak fetish
>>
>>69078898

Is Chile the new Australia? Are we witnessing a new era of shitposting?
>>
>>69079896
of course no one gives a fuck. its only banter bro, you know, 4chan, sp...
>>
>>69080466
>didn't they had a copa america last year and this one was more of a marketing stunt?

Yes it was cash-grab tourney, but still counts as Copa America according to CONMEBOL, so yes , they are bichampions
>>
>>69080466
meme cup turned into somehow serious cup because some teams cared (top 4 and a couple more)
>>
>>69080466

it was supposed to be a filler cup, but in the end all teams used their starters except Brazil.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fz85FE0KtQ
>>
>>69078898
belgium or france I'm not decided yet
>>
>>69080066
you had to play 120 both times and had to win on penatleis, slowpoke-krieg...
>>
>>69084225
Where's your motherfucking leaf?
>>
>>69084182
What did we do to you ?
>>
Rangeban all chileans; nidoposters are so retarded.
>>
>>69081146
>Imagine an NT that is the 4th biggest in its continent
>That had never won the continental cup when literally who countries did
>That we have had to remember our participation in our own WC back in the 60s to remember how great we are
>Always performing worse than expected in the WC

Is there a team like Chile used to be?
>>
>>69085145
England?
>>
>>69085145

you haven't done anything, you just 0-0 a team twice and win on a random shootout

even Bolivia beat Argentina in 2014, the last time you actually beat Argentina by goals was in 2008 and you've only won 6 times in 100 years
>>
>>69085145
England seems pretty close.
>>
>>69084986
I go in the nude
>>
>>69085184
Except first penalty shootout was nothing but random or lottery
All of Chile's penalties were top tier
>>
File: NotCrying.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
NotCrying.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
>>69085184
>>
>>69080466
The funny thing is, that it was a meme cup until Argies get to the finals, theb suddenly Conmebol said it was a legitimate Copa, and the winner will count as a Copa winner. So everyone around here was mad as fuck. Apparently Conmebol was trying to push a Cup on Messi's Palmarés.
>>
>>69085331
It's time to go back to the Andes, Juan. But not before building the wall
>>
>>69081371
I sure hope so. I have always respected and admired Australian shitposting. Shitposting at their level, even being compared to them is a dream.
>>
>>69085184
>random shootout
I don't like penalties as a tie-breaker. I oppose them in fact, but not even I would suggest something this stupid. Penalty shoot-outs are hardly random.
>>
>>69085184
>random shootout
football pleb
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.