[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins in November?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Ward vs Kovalev.jpg (45 KB, 657x600) Image search: [Google]
Ward vs Kovalev.jpg
45 KB, 657x600
>>
>>69073349
Ward gets KOed by the third round
>>
Kovalev, and all the Floyd and Ward nuthugging Dontae's on /sp/ commit suicide
>>
>>69074310
>Dontae
I hate that racist fag. Can't wait for all the excuses to roll in when Kovalev krushes Ward.

Q - If Kovalev beats both Ward and Stevenson and becomes Undisputed champ does that make him boxer of the decade?
>>
>>69074404
I wouldn't say so but the fight with Adonis Chickenson will likely not happen, HBO/Showtime etc
>>
>>69074462
Who do you think will be botd? Gonzalez.
>>
Ward has been on the sidelines too long, and hasn't fought a real opponent since Dawson.

Kovalev is in his prime and is very confident. He wrecked a shot BHop but hasn't beaten anyone close to Ward's level.

I'm afraid that kovalev won't be able to hit Ward, causing it to be a boxing match, which Ward wiould be better at than Kovalev. I wouldn't bet anything on Kovalev, but he has a great chance to win.
>>
>>69074530
Saul Alvarez
>>
Ward wins.
>>
>>69073349

Kovalev drops Ward in the mid rounds, but ward boxes to a close UD.

Screen cap this please.
>>
Kovalev's technique is wild, Ward's is impeccable, he will smother Kovalev and win the decision.

I don't think Kovalev will catch him clean more than once in the whole fight, and that won't be enough.

He will murder chickenson though.
>>
>>69074631
kek
>>
Kovalev will knock Ward down multiple times on the way to a lopsided UD.
>>
Hard fight to predict in my opinion, i want Kovalev to win but i feel Ward will be able to pul this, even if it is a dull decision.
>>
>>69073349
Boxing fans.
Best fighting the best. Always great when this happens
>>
If Ward can get close and makes it an infight match Kovalev will lose by UD. Everything beyond that will result in fucked up faces for both of them, because Ward has power as well (reminder that Kovalev got rocked by Pascal several times in their first fight).
>>
So is this fight with Eubank Jr happening? Til now he's just been using Golovkin's name to promote his fights and Saunders was all talk
>>
ward will take it
>>
It would be good for boxing if Kovalev wins decisively. Better yet - a close decision for Kovalev due to KDs and later on a rematch where he KO's Ward within 4 rounds.

I love both guys, but this sports needs KO artists to win more to regain popularity. Get a L for the sake of boxing, Ward, please.
>>
>>69073349
I hope Trump wins.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.