[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with all the hate towards England as a country? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: englund.jpg (453 KB, 850x1276) Image search: [Google]
englund.jpg
453 KB, 850x1276
What's with all the hate towards England as a country? I get it, they lost to Iceland. Upsets happen in sports. Plus, it was a soccer match, which most Americans don't give a fuck about.

>pic related:
Is this how y'all view England?
>>
No hate just banter you stupid burger
>>
>>69072981

You ever had that one annoying kid in class who thought he was the best COD player, and would never shut up about it, despite being mediocre?

Pretty much england incarnate.
>>
>>69073004
Yeah.. banter is one thing, this is genuine hate. Days and days of /sp/ consisting almost entirely of >lolengland threads goes beyond banter. There's something more to it.
>>
>>69072981

We hate ourselves at the moment too, see: brexit.
>>
>>69072981
No idea, I'm moving there in a month so I'm all for England
>>
>>69073064
I think it's a couple things, probably because they left the EU, other is because they talked non stop how they will win this year (like every year) and another is because they were knocked out by Iceland...ICELAND.
that's just my 2 cents though
>>
>>69073216

I am pretty sure the non stop chat was ironic, we haven't played a decent game in a long time.
>>
it's just one guy forcing it way too hard

he'll give up in about a weeks time
>>
>>69073060
Well, sure, kick that kid in the nuts, and call it a day. I wouldn't go full autismo and end up hating him.
>>
>>69073064
This was one of the biggest upsets in sports history. Plus it was like a day after Brexit, and how annoying Englanders are here, and you've got a recipe for a week-long bantz fest.

The real question is why you give so much of a shit
>>
>>69072981
>Is this how y'all view England?

Yep.

And, funnily enough, it's actually quite real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0jkv2bRFgQ
>>
>>69073260

PART

TIME

DENTISTS
>>
>>69073064
and they spent an eternity shitposting about how they would win the euros. they've earned it
>>
Mate have you lived there? The place is a shit-hole. 3 Years was enough for me.
>>
>>69074087
>It's actually quite real
>Posts a work of fiction set 35 years ago

You're showing up your own country with this level of ignorance.
>>
England's national team is the most overrated and over hyped of any team ever. The English act like cocks about their team, like they think every tournament they're going to win.
It's fun as fuck when they lose.
>>
File: 1442722621941.png (765 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
1442722621941.png
765 KB, 1001x1001
>>69076145
>>69075015
>>69074086
>>69073216

>they actually bought the 'its coming home' meme
>>
>>69076145
They don't though. Myself and everyone I know knew the quarters would be the ceiling before being knocked out by an actual good team. The quality within the squad which is greater than recent years should have taken us there too before getting wrecked by France.

What happened this year (and normally the case with Englel) was bottling. The players sitting crying at the end should of been showered with coins and bottles of piss the embarrassing cunts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.