[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An All Women Panel on ESPN First Take Causes Uproar on Social Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: annie.jpg (28 KB, 555x281) Image search: [Google]
annie.jpg
28 KB, 555x281
An All Women Panel on ESPN First Take Causes Uproar on Social Media 6 292016 Including Eli Apple's Mom Annie Sarah Spain Kate Fagan etc

https://youtu.be/dZKfLp7C-dM
>>
stop linking your 2nd rate youtube channel you colossal fucking faggot
>>
NO
ONE
CARES
ABOUT
SHIT SPN
>>
>>69063407
Asinine who cares.
>>
File: 0422.png (210 KB, 599x457) Image search: [Google]
0422.png
210 KB, 599x457
>>69063407
>That topic in OP
>>
File: laughing superbitches.png (80 KB, 269x199) Image search: [Google]
laughing superbitches.png
80 KB, 269x199
>he still watches e!SJW
>>
Saw it this morning, realized what it was and just turned the channel.

>listening ever to women talk about sports
>>
>>69063407

>Listening to experts talk about sports

Well, usually I listen to Skip Bayless, but I'll give this a try.
>>
lol this is like listening to a group of girls in class blabbing or your mom and her friends talking. I just cant lol
>>
>>69063407
clearly she fucks her son

also no one with a job watches First Take
>>
Skip Bayless averaged 1.4 ppg in his senior year of high school basketball
>>
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CLICK BAIT PLEASE WATCH MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ADVERTISING BULLSHIT FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
Usually when you have a group of only women, they can't focus on the topic at hand. Takes forever to get around to it because they treat it like a social event and not their actual job.
>>
just stop watching espn family. they're full sjw faggotry at this point.

tune in for live sports and that's about it. FS1 has much better sports coverage shows and NBCSN is good at what they do.
>>
>>69063407
that's not a sports show
this is a hen house
>>
>>69073664
I took an 8 day vacation to Bermuda last month with my girlfriend and had the time off approved in January

The only person that said shit to me about it was the same woman who takes a week off every year on the anniversary of her step sons suicide and has missed three days this week for swimmer's ear

I can't fucking stand them, they are literally for sex and good for nothing else, and no my girlfriend is not exempt from this, some are cooler than others but at the base of it all women are the same airheaded gossipmongers
>>
If you still watch ESPN these days you are a braindead retard.

Let those faggots die already. Cut them off
>>
File: women.png (699 KB, 599x858) Image search: [Google]
women.png
699 KB, 599x858
>>69074165
Womens suffrage and treating them as 'equals' is unironically the Western worlds greatest mistake.
>>
>>69074199
it aint nothin to cut that bitch off
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.